Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

This one looks exactly like mine...Is it possible that there's a mix up? Or is there two different 864 Watt panels?

Either way I'm loving the light and can't day thank you enough to the twilight-groups.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I think his was 300 watt 1w chip light .yours is 288 3w chip so yours is 864 watt they draw 487,488 watt at the wall there diffrent for sure ares are 3w there way better for growing the 1w is better for vegging .The ones we have are best for both flowering and vegging.

kinda dissapointed with this company as i pretty much just paid for led parts why i say that is my 150*1w led panel has gone kaput only after 3 days of use as none of the leds are turning on. After taking it to my electrical buddy he told me its the chip board and that its faulty. I know the light was sent with no warranty as they were free doesnt bother me i was hoping to get more use out of it. I have found a local spot that will replace the chip for me at a cost of 150 out of pocket so all in all pretty dissapoined that I paid 100+ for shipping only for a 36w PAR led and that im going to be out 300 for a light that should of lasted longer then 3 days

Hey Dennise, I talked with solo for a while, and I will help him for sure. thanks for your attention. :circle-of-love:

Sorry solo... Did you talk to Jason about it... He did say there was no warranty but if there was a problem he would help us out... Maybe he could at least ship you the faulty part or something and that would save you a bit... I don't know but I would certainly ask....:circle-of-love:

My new light...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
DSC053244.JPG
DSC053244.JPG

Well as it turned out they had one unit left that was full spectrum and I was lucky enough to get it... the other 2 that were listed were red/white only for bloom... This unit is a 7 band with IR and UV.....:circle-of-love:
INTRODUCING THE 7-BAND LED PANEL! HIGH POWER 3-WATT LED CHIPS! 864 watts of LED POWER! This is the newest of the new, the 7-Band LED Grow Light. This is a powerful grow light that will grow great plants from start to finish! BETTER THAN THE REST!

BRIGHTER / HIGHER OUTPUT - The 7-BAND LED PANEL utilizes 288 THREE-WATT LED CHIPS for unsurpassed light intensity - this is one SUPER BRIGHT LED GROW LIGHT! This is MORE POWER for increased plant growth!

WIDER SPECTRUM - The 7-BAND LED PANEL has SEVEN LIGHT SPECTRUMS to help your plants grow to their full potential! 660nm Deep Red for Chlorophyll A, 630nm Bright Red for Chlorophyll B, 460nm Bright Blue for Chlorophyll B, 430nm Deep Blue for Chlorophyll A, 10,000 Kelvin White/Blue spectrum to fill out a complete light spectrum needed for plants to grow properly, 390 nm UV Light and 850nm InfraRed (IR) Spectrum for VIGOR and Mold/Mildew Prevention.

LED EFFICEINCY - Compared to standard fluorescent and high intensity discharge (HID) grow lighting technology, the 7-BAND LED PANEL offers lower energy consumption and higher watt-to-plant growth ratios. This means it uses less electricity to grow plants than other common sources because the light spectrums on the 7-BAND LED PANEL are custom tailored for plant growth! LED Diodes operate at a 90 degree angle.

LOW HEAT - The 7-BAND LED PANEL emits much less heat than traditional grow light sources (floro,HID,etc) creating a much more efficient and manageable indoor garden.
Low Profile: 20"x12"x3 1/8"
6' grounded power cord
Wire hanging kit included

Yep I know and I googled the exact unit I have and that is where I get the 7 band info and then Jason sent me a email last night with that link after I asked about the spectrum... soooo you see my confusion...:straightface:....:circle-of-love:
I do. I think it was miss sent or the wrong one info was sent. Oh well. I wish there was more of the 800 watt ones. I would have a hay day with it lol

Yep I know and I googled the exact unit I have and that is where I get the 7 band info and then Jason sent me a email last night with that link after I asked about the spectrum... soooo you see my confusion...:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, the lamp you got is different from the link, so don't confused about them. :circle-of-love:

Mine just left customs in Tennessee. Should be here soon! Have some exciting plans for it with our perpetual grow. It's 150w I do believe so it'll be perfect for clones and seedlings. :thumb:

Yeah, you will get them very soon. look forward to seeing your lamp here! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom