Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

No worry, Dennise, it will come in Next week. I will keep any eye on it. :)

Mine is stuck in customs... I don't know what it is about me and Twilight but there seems to be a bad karma thing going on... Poor Jason... He has to deal with me not being happy... Like he isn't used to that...:yikes: I was expecting it today and it is still in HOng Kong for Christ sake.. at least this time I'm not in the middle of a grow without a light to finish it.... Jason talked to them last night so I assume it will be here some time next week...:straightface: it is what it is... That is a little bit heavier than I thought it was but compared to their COBs... it's about half the weight... I couldn't hang the Spider16 by myself at all..:circle-of-love:

Hi Snidrajased, your lamp is also in HongKong for custom clearance, it will come to you in next week like Dennise's lamp. :)

Mine is also stuck in Hong Kong, I'm not too worried... Is it that heavy? Also do you know the wall Watts it uses? I'm getting the same light 864 Watt... I suppose it's around 400w +-10w. Anyways no fret about delays, patience is a virtue... Or something.

KiG :green_heart: :thanks:Jason

Hey Lupey, that looks awesome! thanks sharing the pics here, look forward to seeing more pics of your journal. :circle-of-love:

Mine arrived yesterday it is kind of heavy about 10lbs outside dimensions are 19" long x 12wide and 2" deep I emailed Jason about recommended mounting height and he indicated 50cm (19"). Thank you very much Jason and twilightgroups. Jezebel just started flowering and it was perfect timing to install it. At 19" the lux is a little over 44000 lux. I did put 8 cfl's around the sides for better side lighting though :thumb::thanks:

20160402_230422.jpg
20160402_230438.jpg
20160402_230455.jpg
20160402_230510.jpg
20160402_230518.jpg
20160402_230526.jpg
20160402_230543.jpg
20160402_230606.jpg

2.5x2.5x7 this my grow room size im running 2 gsc clones and 1 gsc and 1 s.a.d under 1,296 watts of led power with spider 4 cob and the 864 watt panel.Probably about 600 true watts of power at the wall.This should be interesting my grow area is lit up now big time the 864 watt is way brighter then the cob going have get used to this one throws out more of red light .

It running about 3 degrees hotter then what my rooms been at with the 2 cob lights I am up to about 77-78 degrees were I was at a steady 72-74 degrees with my 2 cobs. My humidity jumped up this morning to 65 it was at steady 42-48 so I'll have to fix that I see.Can't find any reviews on this 864 watt unit ,but it says they run at 488 actual watts at the wall from someone who tested it on YouTube.

Oh nuggs they have done it with every light I have received from Twilight... I have also had it done with my bean orders but it will all work out and I'm not in panic mode... In the past I really needed the light and did kinda freak on poor Jason but I'm not in real need now... I'm in real want..:) major difference in my freak mode....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Lol, I just hope I get mine before nuggz gets to harvest... Haha just kidding Jason, they will be on their way soon I've got no doubt... Looking swell nuggz that's some really pink ass pink lights, it's overwhelming in the pics. Awesome!!

Thanks so much Jason, I'll be patient... No worries, Cheers

Ya it's got my hole room lit up as I grow in closet and leave the door open my whole room I have the closet in is lit up don't even need turn on regular lights in there I see perfect just with what's coming from my grow area.I hope have a huge yield this go around on 2 plants.I say 2 plants cause the clones won't get that big my gsc was vegged in dwc for 67 days and my s.a.d for 31 before the 12/12 flip which was 21 days ago.so I'm expecting something nice this go around.I been reading that a lot people recommend the 3w over the 5w say it gives better pentration to the canopy. WI'll see I know my cob has 3w chip in them ,but they have way diffrent spectrum then this light does.Even my 5w 600 watt panel has more white spectrum then this light.Guess I'll find out how good it it's in next couple months.

Back
Top Bottom