Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

20160330_201214.jpg
20160330_201242.jpg
20160330_201257.jpg
20160330_201410.jpg
20160330_201742.jpg
Got my light tonight here some pictures for everyone thanks jason.

Mine is stuck in customs... I don't know what it is about me and Twilight but there seems to be a bad karma thing going on... Poor Jason... He has to deal with me not being happy... Like he isn't used to that...:yikes: I was expecting it today and it is still in HOng Kong for Christ sake.. at least this time I'm not in the middle of a grow without a light to finish it.... Jason talked to them last night so I assume it will be here some time next week...:straightface: it is what it is... That is a little bit heavier than I thought it was but compared to their COBs... it's about half the weight... I couldn't hang the Spider16 by myself at all..:circle-of-love:

That doesnt sound to fun dennise :( hope the light makes it to ya asap just got my tracking number and my lights were shipped out yesterday says i should have it by thursday :thumb: hopefully no problems like yours as that really sucks to hear

Mine is stuck in customs... I don't know what it is about me and Twilight but there seems to be a bad karma thing going on... Poor Jason... He has to deal with me not being happy... Like he isn't used to that...:yikes: I was expecting it today and it is still in HOng Kong for Christ sake.. at least this time I'm not in the middle of a grow without a light to finish it.... Jason talked to them last night so I assume it will be here some time next week...:straightface: it is what it is... That is a little bit heavier than I thought it was but compared to their COBs... it's about half the weight... I couldn't hang the Spider16 by myself at all..:circle-of-love:

Mine is also stuck in Hong Kong, I'm not too worried... Is it that heavy? Also do you know the wall Watts it uses? I'm getting the same light 864 Watt... I suppose it's around 400w +-10w. Anyways no fret about delays, patience is a virtue... Or something.

KiG :green_heart: :thanks:Jason

Mine is also stuck in Hong Kong, I'm not too worried... Is it that heavy? Also do you know the wall Watts it uses? I'm getting the same light 864 Watt... I suppose it's around 400w +-10w. Anyways no fret about delays, patience is a virtue... Or something.

KiG :green_heart: :thanks:Jason

Mine arrived yesterday it is kind of heavy about 10lbs outside dimensions are 19" long x 12wide and 2" deep I emailed Jason about recommended mounting height and he indicated 50cm (19"). Thank you very much Jason and twilightgroups. Jezebel just started flowering and it was perfect timing to install it. At 19" the lux is a little over 44000 lux. I did put 8 cfl's around the sides for better side lighting though
IMG_20160401_122753762.jpg
IMG_20160401_122704876.jpg
:thumb::thanks:

The weight on the shipping is like 22lbs... about half of the weight of the COB... Thats a lot of light and after dealing with the COB... that's a walk in the park... I won the Easter contest too so hopefully the beans I won don't end up in customs too with my light....:yahoo: but that means I'll have a new light and new beans to check her out... Not a bad day....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom