Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

I've sent you an email and pm, hope there's still opportunity for a new light for Stinky Snid's Nursery, what a gift for the community and thank you for the great support you guys do for us members Here. Dennise and nuggz thanks for sharing the news, hope y'all enjoy the I can't believe I'm saying it FREE lights... Totally awesome twilight group, thanks again.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : What light fixture is it?

Hi guys, I've been checking out your lights and would totally love to have the opportunity to have a free light! Would only give me more incentive to make a more detailed and interactive journal :) If you have any left I'd be very thankful to have it that's for sure! Once again thanks for the opportunity...that's very awesome of you guys!!

Snid Jason from Twilight had a couple of different ones on the list but I have no idea what is left... I'm pretty sure nuggs got the same one I did and there were only two of them I think... Jason most likely won't be back on until Sunday night so just be patient and I'm sure he will let you know what your options are...:bravo:...:circle-of-love:

Snid Jason from Twilight had a couple of different ones on the list but I have no idea what is left... I'm pretty sure nuggs got the same one I did and there were only two of them I think... Jason most likely won't be back on until Sunday night so just be patient and I'm sure he will let you know what your options are...:bravo:...:circle-of-love:

It could be a one led diode on the end of a wire and I'd be happy. What a great thing for them to do for us members, very cool. Thanks Dennise I will be patient for sure, good things come to those who wait... Right?

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

I'm also interested if there's any left!

Hoppy Easter!

interested as they have no info or anything about led lights around here where i live will be sending pm shortly and am hoping you still have some as i would very much like to try my hand with led lights :thumb:

interested as they have no info or anything about led lights around here where i live will be sending pm shortly and am hoping you still have some as i would very much like to try my hand with led lights :thumb:

Hey SoloVoodoo, got your PM, will send message to you now! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom