Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

id say depends how big you want them Dennise
remember they are suppose to stretch 2-3 times their size in bloom

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

id say depends how big you want them Dennise
remember they are suppose to stretch 2-3 times their size in bloom
That's my worry. I'm sure I will not end up with 5 but I know it will take 5 to 10 days to tell if they are female and I am hoping for at least 2 or 3 of them to be (not counting my chicks... just sayin') and in another 2 weeks they are going to be huge. They have been growing in height at over an inch a day. Hence the reason for the light redo so say at least another 10" by then and then the time it will take to know sex I think if they go any longer than the 15th they will grow out the roof and blow out of my closet...:yahoo:

About an LED panel ...

I've been searching around for my own needs. I'd like 4 small panels, under 100 watts each - really no such thing yet. It it keeps coming down to the minimum cost. There just aren't a lot of options under $100.

But TopLED has a really nice 48x3 watt reflector model with dual spectrums for veg/flower. I've seen them working in member journals and they're really nice panels. You can search 'baba and still not come up with much that looks better. $128 shipped. It's rated for 2x2 feet, and you can easily supplement with the hanging singles you already have.

Reflector LED grow light

About an LED panel ...

I've been searching around for my own needs. I'd like 4 small panels, under 100 watts each - really no such thing yet. It it keeps coming down to the minimum cost. There just aren't a lot of options under $100.

But TopLED has a really nice 48x3 watt reflector model with dual spectrums for veg/flower. I've seen them working in member journals and they're really nice panels. You can search 'baba and still not come up with much that looks better. $128 shipped. It's rated for 2x2 feet, and you can easily supplement with the hanging singles you already have.

Reflector LED grow light
Going to order it now.... Thank you so much :thanks:

About an LED panel ...

Reflector LED grow light

$157.99 is the price it gibes me with shipping. I like your price a whole lot better and would order it now at that. How do I find it at $128?? :thumb:

:thumb:

Hmmm .. it said free shipping to China ... oops.

You might try messaging Sara directly - see if she has a better price. I know they stock some units in the USA. She usually checks the site in the late evening, our time. Worth a try. I see that you posted on her thread, but try a message.

Hmmm .. it said free shipping to China ... oops.

You might try messaging Sara directly - she if she has a better price. I know they stock some units in the USA. She usually checks the site in the late evening, our time. Worth a try. I see that you posted on her thread, but try a message.
Graytail If I have not told you lately you are awesome. Doing it now.......:circle-of-love:

... Awwww ...

:loopy:;)

love them led's
im sure you will too :thumb:

Just read Sara's message and it will be next week before they have any in the USA and I really don't want to pay for shipping. My budget really is that tight but said once they have them here she will ship it to me with free shipping. So guess I am waiting.....:rollit: Patience is not one of my virtues! :slide: Got to go give the babies a drink and that will use up 15 minutes. Getting closer to those LED's.........:thumb:

Here we go. :yahoo: Farm report for the day. :cheesygrinsmiley: Watered all the babies this morning and they all look quite happy this afternoon. :clap: New babies are still coming on and it looks like they all may make it. :cheer: The AK x WW is having the hardest time but she is starting to look a lot better. Hope everyone is having a most wonderful day..........:circle-of-love:
DSC018364.JPG
DSC018354.JPG
DSC018336.JPG
DSC018325.JPG
DSC018314.JPG
DSC018305.JPG
DSC018293.JPG
DSC018284.JPG
DSC018273.JPG
DSC018263.JPG
DSC018244.JPG
DSC018223.JPG
DSC018216.JPG
DSC018193.JPG
DSC018153.JPG
DSC018145.JPG
DSC018096.JPG

Well the nursery just called and all my Fox Farm soil and nutes are in and I can go pick them up tomorrow. :morenutes: Don't really need them yet as I don't think I should re pot the little ones yet especially the AK x WW but have to get the 2 soils mixed up and ready for their big day. Much rather have it in hand early than tapping my foot waiting on things like the LED's........ Just sayin' I hate waiting on things....:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom