Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

its one of the sponsors soil look in the sponsors tab and take a quik view through there its called scientific soils
if im not mistaken that where/ who it comes from :thumb:
Whoa! Before you use SCIENTIFIC SOILS I think you should read my review New City Grower 1.0

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

ok maybe I got it mixed up
wheres super soil come from
I just thought that was what they were talking about since the scientific soils state nothing needed but water beginning to end

Super soil is organic amended soil with an npk like 11-11-11 to 22-22-22 or higher most of the nutrients or slow release and have to be organically broken down. Most are home made.

so you just call it super soil?
something you make on your own then?
kinda like what I did back in the day almost lol
I still added thing back then like earthworms eggshells etc ... lol

Extreme Nutrients Soil pack or tea bag looking feed one large garden plant for one season(organic) and the tabs are from Amsterdam companies. (Chemical)

Oh my I think my head is going to explode
:rofl:

:joint: time to get kushy

The sponsor No Mercy has tabs

take a deep breath Dennise. there are many different methods of growing cannabis plants. some use organic soil amended with natural products that bacteria and fungus break down into usable nutrients for the plants, this is called super soil. I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae and General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients. there are many different brands of nutrients that will work to grow cannabis, if you wish to purchase FoxFarm brand nutrients they will work for cannabis. you can use either use my peat moss based soiless mixture or you can use the FoxFarm Ocean Forest mixed with FoxFarm Happy Frog soil with perlite and vermiculite to grow cannabis plants. I find my soiless mixture is pH neutral and does not hold many fertilizer salts. whatever soil/soiless mixture you decide to use you can also use the Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom nutrients. Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom are part of a 3 part nutrient system that are mixed in different proportions for vegetative growth and different proportions for flowering. you will also need a 60cc-100cc syringe with a short piece of tubing to measure out your nutrients. depending on your tap waters content of calcium and magnesium you may also require a calcium and magnesium supplement. whatever brand of nutrients you decide to go with I recommend when your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth to start 1/4 recommended strength and slowly over several waterings increase by 1/4 strength until you are at full strength nutrients. If you notice the tips of the leaves yellowing then turning brown that is nutrient burn. If the nutrient burn is mild I recommend you feed the same strength the next watering. If you notice a large negative change in your plants you should flush your pots with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. when I flush my plants I take then to the bathtub and place them on a milk crate to flush them. I use a 1,2,3 gallon spot sprayers that I fill from my bathtub, I find it easy to measure out the nutrients and water with the spot sprayers. always make sure you water with water that is the same temperature or slightly warmer then your soil. always shake your nutrients before use. when I measure out my nutrients I do not do anything else and concentrate on what I am doing so I do not make a mistake. If you make a mistake measuring out your nutrients discard the nutrient mixture.

Mycorrhiza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is the brand of mycorrhizae I use

Sun System / Sunlight Supply: ROOTERS MYCORRHIZAE ENDO/ECHO BLEND 1LB (12/CASE) [720325] - Organic Gardening - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

Someone on 420 posted the recipe.

subcool's super soil

Here's a video of someone making a small batch. :)

Thank you so much..:thanks: That was awesome and exactly how I need to see things to be able to do them. I pick up all the stuff I think I need for now from Fox Farms on Thurs and I also ordered a sample trio of nutes from Doggett and Simpson so I am going to try one AK x BB in fox Farms and 1 in the Doggett and Simpson and see which one does the best. So I'm thinking if I get the stuff to make the soil now it should be ready when I need it. You guys rock! :adore:

KJC you are awesome! :Namaste: I actually understood all of that and it is exactly what I was needing to know. I am for sure staying with soil for now. Scared to death of the soiless mixture but hopefully when I get a few under my belt I will venture off in that direction so please don't go any where.............:high-five:

so you just call it super soil?
something you make on your own then?
kinda like what I did back in the day almost lol
I still added thing back then like earthworms eggshells etc ... lol

From what I read that is exactly what it is :peace:

Happy Tokerday Dennise :thumb:

Hi Everybody :ciao: Cleaned up the closet this morning and tried to get some organization to my lights and I think it is much better. Took some pics while my babies were out of the closet so you know I am going to put them up here. If you see any problems please let me know. Have a dobeyous day! :circle-of-love:
DSC018032.JPG
DSC018024.JPG
DSC018013.JPG
DSC018003.JPG
DSC017995.JPG
DSC017981.JPG
DSC017974.JPG
DSC017963.JPG
DSC017951.JPG
DSC017946.JPG
DSC017933.JPG
DSC017926.JPG
DSC017917.JPG
DSC017904.JPG
DSC017896.JPG
DSC017886.JPG
DSC017878.JPG
DSC017864.JPG
DSC017857.JPG
DSC017842.JPG
DSC017835.JPG
DSC017826.JPG
DSC017818.JPG
DSC017805.JPG
DSC0177910.JPG

Great Photo Shoot!

Back
Top Bottom