Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

That should say have popped their pretty little heads........... :oops:
I knew what you meant. LOL

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

It's going to be fun to watch your grow, Dennise - you know your way around a houseplant, I see. :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps

Good morning! Just a little update now that turkey day and shopping are done. The 3 smallest babies are growing right along and the original 5 look like bushes. They are growing amazingly well. I found a supplier about 30miles from here for FoxFarms and am going there monday so when I re pot the 3 babies I will take them out of MG. I will post pics in a bit............:circle-of-love:

FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil is considered too "hot" with nutrients for small plants as it often nutrient burns them. may people blend FoxFarm Ocean Forest and FoxFarm Happy Frog soil together with perlite for small plants.

Good morning! Just a little update now that turkey day and shopping are done. The 3 smallest babies are growing right along and the original 5 look like bushes. They are growing amazingly well. I found a supplier about 30miles from here for FoxFarms and am going there monday so when I re pot the 3 babies I will take them out of MG. I will post pics in a bit............:circle-of-love:

Don't forget cloning gel. Some kind of stones should be add to your potting mix for better drainage Grow Stones made of recycled glass are very light, perlite, lava rock, and silica stone are also good.

I use perlite to aerate my soiless mixture, I also add vermiculite that acts as a catalyst and for water retention.

What's the main differences in the purpose of Vermiculite and Perlite if any?

What's the main differences in the purpose of Vermiculite and Perlite if any?
Hey Reg,vermiculite absorb's and hold's moister,as perlite is more for aeration.They work great mixed.I did some hempy's that turned out great. :byebye: Dennise

Thanxx Jimmy.

Hi Jimmy6000 :high-five: Thank you all for the great info. I will definitely get the 2 types of soil from FoxFarms that you recommended King. He says he will order anything I want and have it here by wed. Hate to have to drive that far but I think it is worth it. Hi Stoner...I'm not sure I am ready for the cloning thing yet. I want to get through a complete grow and have my 3 medical babies well on their way before I go off in another direction. I will definitely head to that direction but for now I am obsessing on the 5 in the closet that aren't very far from going to bloom (if things go as they are in my head :headbanger:) and my 3 babies. I am so blonde and if I try to go in very many directions I will mess it all up. Any who... Finally got the box up and going perfectly. Have a fan mounted and an exhaust too. Temp are staying perfect and the babies seem very happy. :peace: Posting some pics shortly of the box and the bushy guys. Hope everyone is having a most wonderful day.... :peacetwo:

Jimmy6000 actually the only thing that came out of it is that is now works correctly and I lost one plant from the closet which is just bag seed and I would have run out of room anyhow but take a l
DSC017612.JPG
DSC017604.JPG
DSC017595.JPG
DSC017584.JPG
DSC017575.JPG
DSC017566.JPG
DSC017555.JPG
DSC017545.JPG
DSC017535.JPG
DSC017524.JPG
DSC017517.JPG
DSC017495.JPG
DSC017485.JPG
DSC017473.JPG
DSC017464.JPG
DSC017456.JPG
ook at the new box and let me know what ya think. I think it is awesome and the temps are running perfect..........:circle-of-love:

Hey guys :idea: I have gotten it into my head that I need a LED panel. I don't have a lot of money to spend actually very little but do any of you have any recommendations for an affordable led panel to just go into my closet. I want it to be able to veg and bloom. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have read a lot of the stuff on here but know a lot of it is for advertisement which is great but would love to have some hands on reviews as I have no money I can afford to waste. Help please :thanks:

Hey guys :idea: I have gotten it into my head that I need a LED panel. I don't have a lot of money to spend actually very little but do any of you have any recommendations for an affordable led panel to just go into my closet. I want it to be able to veg and bloom. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have read a lot of the stuff on here but know a lot of it is for advertisement which is great but would love to have some hands on reviews as I have no money I can afford to waste. Help please :thanks:

There's a sponsor called TopLED that has some very good prices. They've sponsored a few grows here, and their rep, Sara, has a couple threads herself.

Worth checking out. Look for the thread names with TopLED in them.

Back
Top Bottom