Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

OK I did exactly what Ravyn suggested and it worked out real well. I started with mixing up 3 gallons of purified water with 1.5 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Grow Big, 1 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1/8 tsp Cha Ching and 1 tsp molasses.... After watering with the 3 I had to mix up 1 more.... The 5 girls were certainly thirsty and I had very little leakage so here is what I got.... First is the auto Pineapple Express.... I really don't know what to say about this thing. It is all over the place but putting on some really big buddage.... I really didn't think autos would produce this much but she is rocking... The auto is in the cabinet under a 48x3w TopLed and is 49 days 12/12...:circle-of-love:
DSC086742.JPG
DSC086752.JPG
DSC086763.JPG
DSC086771.JPG
DSC086792.JPG
DSC086804.JPG

If you noticed in the closest the rh is really high and I have 2 Damp Rids and a dehumidifier in there... I added a heavy duty fan in there to blow directly on the girls to help with all the moisture and hopefully with it getting colder it will be more controllable... If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.....:circle-of-love:

Your update is great !! That auto is amazing for an auto it's huge !...One is tall as I am with a big cola now,, just imagine how big it will be when harvested. They are all really beautiful and extremely healthy! :thumb:
I hope someone knows the answer about high humidity, mine is high too Dennise, with a dehumidifier and a large damp rid. It worries me because it's in flower and I need to defoliate really bad but not the correct day yet. Dr.Grinspoon looks like a jungle and with the high humidity it's not good...if it were you would you go ahead and defoliate even though not been in flower long.????

When you used growology did you use it every time you watered or every other time ??? I remember when I used FF I was told, read or saw on youtube to use every other watering.

Also got my MB machine in....how many grams do you use for butter ..... I want your recipe please..I got soy Lecithin, still gotta run to the Pig (PigglyWiggly) to get unsalted butter.

Sorry I'm full of questions today...
:love:

Oh I am so excited for you Granny.... You are going to love the Magical Butter machine :yahoo:... I use 2 oz of bud and bud trim per pound of butter.... I put the butter in first and make sure you cut the each stick of butter in about 3 or 4 pieces... I found if I don't it kinda sticks a little and burns on the bottom but if you cut it up and lay it all out on the bottom it won't do that then add 1 Tbsp of the Lecthin then put you herb on top... Don't chop it up or anything just put it like it is... put the top on and hit the temp... I am pretty sure it is the first button then the 2 hour time button and set back and wait.... I am so excited for you... You are going to love it...:yahoo:
On the Growology..... Yes I used it every time I watered but I honestly think it would be better to use it every other time.... and when I use it again that is how I will do it but also it is going to be strain dependent..... You kinda gotta pay attention to each strain of your girls a little and if you start using just half strength and they look like they are lacking in something just raise the amount you are using....
I love the Pig... I so wish we had one here... I used to shop there when I lived in SC....
I hope you are having a wonderful day.... I am still just giddy with joy about Tues night...:high-five: .......:circle-of-love:

Your update is great !! That auto is amazing for an auto it's huge !...One is tall as I am with a big cola now,, just imagine how big it will be when harvested. They are all really beautiful and extremely healthy! :thumb:
I hope someone knows the answer about high humidity, mine is high too Dennise, with a dehumidifier and a large damp rid. It worries me because it's in flower and I need to defoliate really bad but not the correct day yet. Dr.Grinspoon looks like a jungle and with the high humidity it's not good...if it were you would you go ahead and defoliate even though not been in flower long.????

How long have they been 12/12..:confused:.... If your running as high as me and where you are I am pretty sure you are if they are real thick and bushy I would most likely trim em' on up... It is going to stall them for a bit but it is much better than a mold issue.... I have put a pretty strong fan in front of mine and I am making sure they are all getting air movement around them and have 2 of the damp rids in there with the dehumidifier and I just don't know of anything else we can do but if you are anywhere near the 21 days I would go ahead an thin em' out.......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom