Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I want to order some Cvaults... I think that's what they are called... but I can't remember who was telling me about them and where to order them from soooo if that someone is reading this or if someone else knows please let me know.... I would love to have them for my next harvest. The bud I have now that had a couple of months cure I have put in vacuum sealed bags and put it in the freezer but I think the vaults would be much better way......:circle-of-love:

I want to order some Cvaults... I think that's what they are called... but I can't remember who was telling me about them and where to order them from soooo if that someone is reading this or if someone else knows please let me know.... I would love to have them for my next harvest. The bud I have now that had a couple of months cure I have put in vacuum sealed bags and put it in the freezer but I think the vaults would be much better way......:circle-of-love:

https://www.thecvault.com

Boveda® Humidipaks

Get a bigger size than you think you might need. Even the Xlarge can only hold about a zip or 2 at the most. My 8 liter size is the most useful for me.

This is an xlarge and a large:
Jars-CB-002.jpg

And this is an 8 liter. (Mega-Vault is 12 or 16 liters I think)

Rainy-Day-001.jpg

The mason jars are 1/2 gallon (2 liter) to give you a sense of scale.

I love the C-Vaults. Pricey but they should last a looooong time. :cheer:

Get a bigger size than you think you might need. Even the Xlarge can only hold about a zip or 2 at the most. My 8 liter size is the most useful for me.

This is an xlarge and a large:
Jars-CB-002.jpg

And this is an 8 liter. (Mega-Vault is 12 or 16 liters I think)

Rainy-Day-001.jpg

The mason jars are 1/2 gallon (2 liter) to give you a sense of scale.

I love the C-Vaults. Pricey but they should last a looooong time. :cheer:
Thank you so much Ravyn.... They may be a bit pricey but when you consider the lose of one good harvest to mold and it is worth the cost.... I have only had it happen once but it was very disturbing to have to throw away my herb... It wasn't much but I couldn't smoke that and in good conscience couldn't give it to anyone else.....:circle-of-love:
As always King you are awesome....:circle-of-love:

Hey King :adore:... Do you know if we have a discount code for them? I actually don't think $89 for the set of 4 is all that bad but if I can save a little bit I will take it... If not I will order them anyway... Thank you.....:circle-of-love:

I am not aware of a discount code for the CVault.

Thanks Light... I honest think I have been under watering in the past grows because I always had burnt looking leaves and the buds just never swelled in the past like I thought they would but I have made sure this round they are watered like they should be and it has made an amazing difference. I think I took the baby stage and not over watering to establish a good root system a little to far but I am very happy so far with this grow. There has been very little drama with this one and I don't have any ugly leaves.... Knock on wood....:circle-of-love:
That makes perfect sense Fifi. I've noticed that plants get greedy for feeds towards the later stages of vegging up until late into the flowering stage. Some strains more than others.
Everything in here looks gorgeous as usual.
Another thing I wanted to share with you is I've been using 4 tablespoons of Fox Farm Big Bloom along with 2 tablespoons of Botanicare CAL-MAG PLUS each feeding during the bloom stage under our Top Led 96x3w reflector in Coach PJ's Organic Soil Mix.
I know that makes it a non-organic grow but I've been seeing such a difference in the girls it's ridiculous. I was reading up on Sphnx's thread about pushing the nutes to the limit & decided to give it a whirl after witnessing his results.

I thought I'd drop that jewel on you being your about to use PJ's recipe & have both of those nutes.

Hey Broke Ass you do know the Big Bloom is organic.... Not the Grow Big or Tiger Bloom but the Big Bloom is.... Now your cal/mag might be synthetic but IMO that would still be an organic grow. Thanks for the info. I am going to use PJ's soil for the BID run so pay attention to me if you will and remind me at the proper time please cause ya know I have not got such a good memory.......:circle-of-love:

When talking about pushing the nutrients :)
One thing that a few different lines of feed are doing now is flushing products, such as my; lets rinse bey GET. These products utilize fast burning sugars etc that aid in the final phase and let budding continue through the use of fast burning elements that are used immediately leaving you still with a clean plant. Yet not halting the very heavy end bud production of MJ.

Best of buds Dennise :)

Sounds reasonable to me... The only problem I am having right now is with the B2B... She has only getting water now and has for the last 4 days because I can't get her out of the closet she has gotten so big and if I water with more than the 16.9 oz bottle she starts leaking and she can't do that in the closet..:thedoubletake:... so I'm thinking I just need to figure the amount of nutes to put in that amount of water but it is so small of an amount it is ridiculous... My Nephew will be home tonight so maybe I'll just give em' another sip of plain water and get him to move them for me tomorrow and watering them at least one more time with a good shot of nutes.... Decisions...decisions....:circle-of-love:

Sounds reasonable to me... The only problem I am having right now is with the B2B... She has only getting water now and has for the last 4 days because I can't get her out of the closet she has gotten so big and if I water with more than the 16.9 oz bottle she starts leaking and she can't do that in the closet..:thedoubletake:... so I'm thinking I just need to figure the amount of nutes to put in that amount of water but it is so small of an amount it is ridiculous... My Nephew will be home tonight so maybe I'll just give em' another sip of plain water and get him to move them for me tomorrow and watering them at least one more time with a good shot of nutes.... Decisions...decisions....:circle-of-love:

Would you be able to mix up a larger batch of nutes, (1 gallon or 3 gallons, whatever), and then just use that to fill the 16 oz bottle to give her a sip?

Ravyn you are a genius.... I am obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer..:blushsmile:... That way actually I wouldn't have to move any of them and at this point that is a good thing.... They are friggin' huge....:thanks:.....:circle-of-love:

hahaha. not a genius at all but thanks. I have to water a lot in my coco hempies once they get rolling so I mix my main batch in a 20 gallon brute garbage can. Way easier to measure out 30ml of something than to measure 3 ml and do it ten times! Once I have the big container filled, I use 1/2 gallon juice containers to transfer the nutes into the plants and then toss the lid on the garbage can until the next day. 15 gallons lasts me three or four days of daily watering. :)

Soooo the Fox Farm nutes will be OK if I leave them in the water jug for a few day..:confused:.....:circle-of-love:

I am not familiar with the FF nutes, but I would not think that just a few days would hurt anything. Just give them a stir or a shake and go for it. A few days sitting around did not seem to change the PH or the PPM readings on my nutes and I always check that to make sure.

Would you be able to mix up a larger batch of nutes, (1 gallon or 3 gallons, whatever), and then just use that to fill the 16 oz bottle to give her a sip?
Fifi :adore::geek: Ravyn

Back
Top Bottom