Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I entered my flux Craw because of all the manicuring and care I put into her. The Garden shack girls where literally thrown out there and forgotten for several months then got a few shots of step 3 Growology and left to the deer and other such critters.... They are nice I admit but they will be no where near the quality of my AKxWW flux. I think if peeps are voting for the work and care gone into growing their girls vs just having a big plant she will have a chance and if she is beaten out by a happen chance grow like my outside girls that's OK too... and there's always next month..:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

Well got a little busy last night and chopped the Green xxxxx... When I checked her before lights out last night I was amazed at the ambers and how quickly they were popping up and she was at about 30% when she got the ax..... I know I say it every time but I think this one is going to be the best yet. I scraped the scissors after we were done and hit the trichs that had stuck to them and it dang near blew my head off..:blushsmile:... I had hoped to get a little better return on her but I am happy and can't wait for the smoke report but will give her a few days to cure before I try her again........:circle-of-love:
DSC080552.JPG
DSC080562.JPG
DSC080573.JPG
DSC080582.JPG
DSC080593.JPG
DSC080633.JPG
DSC080644.JPG
DSC080655.JPG
DSC080664.JPG
DSC080672.JPG
DSC080684.JPG
DSC080705.JPG
DSC080713.JPG
DSC080722.JPG
DSC080733.JPG
DSC080742.JPG
DSC080753.JPG
DSC080763.JPG

Thanks Light... I do think it is going to be the best quality yet. The buds are so dense and tight and they literally have what I think are called hash tips.... The trichs were stacked on top of each other at the ends and when I hit the trichs I scraped off my scissors the taste was amazing. I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it and I am hoping it will just get better with a cure.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Granny and Lester...................:circle-of-love:

I have a bit more of an update of the rest of the girls.... The B2B and Wild Thai clone were watered with 3 tsp Big Bloom, 2 tsp Grow Big , 2 tsp Tiger Bloom and 1/8 tsp Open Sesame and 1 tsp molasses per gallon of purified water and each got 1 gallon......:circle-of-love:
DSC080773.JPG
DSC080782.JPG
DSC080792.JPG
DSC080802.JPG

Back
Top Bottom