Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

The gals in the tent, the Black Russian, Black Jack and Bubba's Pineapple Express are veg'ing under the GreenSun ZNet4 and each had 500 ml of plain purified water.......:circle-of-love:
DSC080121.JPG
DSC080132.JPG
DSC080142.JPG
DSC080152.JPG
DSC080162.JPG
DSC080172.JPG
DSC080181.JPG
DSC080191.JPG
DSC080202.JPG
DSC080211.JPG
DSC080222.JPG
DSC080231.JPG
DSC080243.JPG

They are granny..:yahoo:... It seems I say it every grow but I honestly think this is going to be my best one yet.... I really hope I can chop the Green xxxxx this weekend and the Skunk is not going to be far behind. The Green seemed to have just stopped doing anything for a minute and the skunk almost has caught up with her but the calyxes are still quite swelled on the skunk and are almost down on the Green xxxxx and the ambers are finally starting to get there........:circle-of-love:

Ga, even your dirt is cute! Right Reg? Hahaha.

I think I recognize something! ;)

That auto is S L O W. What did LA tell you to do with it, start it right in the pot it will grow in? That is what I did for my autos, but I'd have to go look at the journal to make sure.

The outside girls are going to be H U G E! We should all apply for a shop license in Colorado! Can you imagine? OMG dreams come true. Mountains, 4 seasons, The Tour of Colorado (cycling), ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Can't make a damn decision to save my life. Sorry for the non-sequitur.

Right...

That auto is S L O W. What did LA tell you to do with it, start it right in the pot it will grow in? That is what I did for my autos, but I'd have to go look at the journal to make sure.

The outside girls are going to be H U G E! We should all apply for a shop license in Colorado! Can you imagine? OMG dreams come true. Mountains, 4 seasons, The Tour of Colorado (cycling), ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Can't make a damn decision to save my life. Sorry for the non-sequitur.
I'm moving to Colorado Springs next March (fingers crossed). Most ppl know I grow for medical reasons. I will have 4 patients I can grow 12 plants each for, & oncologist will recommend 24 plants just for me (cancer bonus).
Pretty spooky where I live now. That's why I quit for awhile. Poor wife was barricading the door during flowering & we couldn't leave. Grower's stress...

I'm moving to Colorado Springs next March (fingers crossed). Most ppl know I grow for medical reasons. I will have 4 patients I can grow 12 plants each for, & oncologist will recommend 24 plants just for me (cancer bonus).
Pretty spooky where I live now. That's why I quit for awhile. Poor wife was barricading the door during flowering & we couldn't leave. Grower's stress...

I have a friend who lives in Colorado Springs. We have never been there to visit her, but we discussed it a few weeks ago. Take a look at houses, what you get for how much and where, etc.

I am so sorry to hear you have cancer. I was not aware of that. Remission, I hope?

The stress of growing is not what gets to me. It's that I can't have people here who I don't know once flowering. Not that we have parades in and out, we don't, but if something breaks in here and we need it fixed, we're screwed unless we move the plants. I also have jars everywhere. I need to move everything in one place, all nutes, and everything associated. All in one place instead of here and there.

And I'm not normally a paranoid person unless you give me a good reason to be weary of you, not YOU, the proverbial "you."

So you can grow legally. Do you need a license, etc? Can you discuss that maybe on my journal, unless Fifi doesn't mind. I would LOVE to grow MMJ for patients. Wow, my life's work would be realized.

GF, the rent for houses is good. I've found nice 2br's (not apts) from $600 to $850./m

Thank you for the well wishes. I've Stage 4 colon cancer spread to liver. No remission for stage 4, will see. I plan to beat this. I was supposed to be dead last Nov.

I've been told that it's very hard to find patients to grow for there due to the "green rush". Lots of the top growers are there now.

You don't need a license. The patients have to declare you as the caregiver when they apply for their red card. You have to post a copy of their red card & submit who/what/how much to the State. The problem w/ Colorado is that you have to prove you do more than grow for the patient, as in take them around, pick up groceries, ect. Each patient is allowed 12 plants, 6 being mature unless you've a terminal illness (cancer), then it's what ever the Doc recommends. My allotment of plants was doubled.

I apologize for sharing so much info, it's always weird. But, it helps get the word out that MMJ is saving lives, mine included. I'm not still here by accident.

I'm here because...I grow good meds.:idea::allgood:

Apologize? That's what this is here for! I am certain Fifi uses medical for MS among other things. So do I, and most people here either grow for or know someone who needs medical marijuana.

I have stage 4 cirrhosis. And like you said, there is no stage 5. My saving grace is I am not in end stage liver disease. We do look for tumors 4 times a year and check markers with labwork regularly. I have encephalitis from elevated ammonia which is causing mild cognitive dysfunction disorder. I still may need a new liver. You never know.

Valerie (Rhoda) forgot her last name was given two weeks to live, now they are talking remission. Keep going. We are all here now. Right now. Present...

Do you mean the strain of that auto is slow or this particular one..:confused: She is only about a week old so I actually thought she looked good but again I have never grown one.... She has had no trauma and should be good and is a bit bigger today but I have nothing to compare her to so will continue on......
As far as living in Colorado.... The state is not big enough and my fella's x lives there and there is a lot of bad blood..:thedoubletake: I have a friend that owns and runs a Harley shop in Colorado Springs.... I love the mountains where I live (they aren't naked mountains like out west), we most certainly have 4 distinct seasons with fall coming and it is sooo beautiful here in the fall and I don't know about cycling but we have lots of motorcycle runs and Nascar :yahoo:... and this place is paid for and from what my fella'a daughter has told us (She lives outside of Denver) the property values have doubled since legalization...... I like the right coast instead of the left coast....:circle-of-love:
:confused:....:circle-of-love:
I would move to CO tomorrow if I could !! It will never be legal in this state.. Too conservative..

Your pretty plants do get better everday..:thumb:
Oh I think it is only a matter of time before it is legal everywhere. They are seeing the revenue it is producing for the states that have decriminalized and legalized and with that said it is only a matter of time......:circle-of-love:
I'm so sorry cajun... They are making such strides with cancer and how they treat it and I doubt very seriously that you have an expiration date stamped on the bottom of your foot.... MMJ is a miracle IMO and I pray it will be your miracle......:circle-of-love:
I have a friend who lives in Colorado Springs. We have never been there to visit her, but we discussed it a few weeks ago. Take a look at houses, what you get for how much and where, etc.

I am so sorry to hear you have cancer. I was not aware of that. Remission, I hope?

The stress of growing is not what gets to me. It's that I can't have people here who I don't know once flowering. Not that we have parades in and out, we don't, but if something breaks in here and we need it fixed, we're screwed unless we move the plants. I also have jars everywhere. I need to move everything in one place, all nutes, and everything associated. All in one place instead of here and there.

And I'm not normally a paranoid person unless you give me a good reason to be weary of you, not YOU, the proverbial "you."

So you can grow legally. Do you need a license, etc? Can you discuss that maybe on my journal, unless Fifi doesn't mind. I would LOVE to grow MMJ for patients. Wow, my life's work would be realized.
I have an insurance man coming here tomorrow and I am worried like crazy...:thedoubletake:. I sent Bubba to get me a bunch of lavender plug in's and have crushed a lot of my fresh lavender through out the house and my plan is to have the back of the house closed off and make him just stay in the family room and just telling him the rest of the house is being worked on and the back is closed off because of all my dogs.... I wish I could put it off at least until the 2 in the closet are chopped but it is for my SS insurance so I have to get it done. Since the new health care stuff my current carrier is sucking and with their changes my monthly medical will cost me more than I make...:thedoubletake: They have decided they don't want to cover my insulin pump supplies anymore and it is over $600 a month by itself...blah blah blah but anywho having people in my house is not easy for me without the grow going so tomorrow will be challenging to say the least......:circle-of-love:
GF, the rent for houses is good. I've found nice 2br's (not apts) from $600 to $850./m

Thank you for the well wishes. I've Stage 4 colon cancer spread to liver. No remission for stage 4, will see. I plan to beat this. I was supposed to be dead last Nov.

I've been told that it's very hard to find patients to grow for there due to the "green rush". Lots of the top growers are there now.

You don't need a license. The patients have to declare you as the caregiver when they apply for their red card. You have to post a copy of their red card & submit who/what/how much to the State. The problem w/ Colorado is that you have to prove you do more than grow for the patient, as in take them around, pick up groceries, ect. Each patient is allowed 12 plants, 6 being mature unless you've a terminal illness (cancer), then it's what ever the Doc recommends. My allotment of plants was doubled.
I'm so sorry for all your problems cajun.... I think your info is most likely correct.... I have a friend that has been living there for years and had his walls all cut out and hide a huge grow room in his walls... all for nothing now and his great business plan went to hell in a hand basket......:circle-of-love:
I apologize for sharing so much info, it's always weird. But, it helps get the word out that MMJ is saving lives, mine included. I'm not still here by accident.

I'm here because...I grow good meds.:idea::allgood:
I agree whole heartedly .... and please don't ever feel the need to apologize for anything you say on my thread......:circle-of-love:
Apologize? That's what this is here for! I am certain Fifi uses medical for MS among other things. So do I, and most people here either grow for or know someone who needs medical marijuana.

I have stage 4 cirrhosis. And like you said, there is no stage 5. My saving grace is I am not in end stage liver disease. We do look for tumors 4 times a year and check markers with labwork regularly. I have encephalitis from elevated ammonia which is causing mild cognitive dysfunction disorder. I still may need a new liver. You never know.

Valerie (Rhoda) forgot her last name was given two weeks to live, now they are talking remission. Keep going. We are all here now. Right now. Present...

Valerie Harper......:circle-of-love:

Wait, do you have another auto started there also? Maybe that was the one which was little. I didn't realize the Pineapple was just started last week, but it's just my dumb memory. Of course now I remember. The baby is growing that one. Duh..!

Forget what I said. I thought something else.

Oh goodness gracious Lady Dee, those outies are gorgeous! Looks like she's trying to give you a run for your money Lester... :laughtwo:

HOlly f'n crap....

I was gonna say that to the first set of pics but dam even the outside plants....

Ok, I give, I give....dam they are sooooo fat. Stacking up sooooo nicely.

Gurl you got some nice looking plants there.

I concede cause I was really hoping that I could come close (never beat, just come close) and now see....there's no f'n way.

I commend you...hell we all commend you.

GREAT JOB....

HOlly f'n crap....

I was gonna say that to the first set of pics but dam even the outside plants....

Ok, I give, I give....dam they are sooooo fat. Stacking up sooooo nicely.

Gurl you got some nice looking plants there.

I concede cause I was really hoping that I could come close (never beat, just come close) and now see....there's no f'n way.

I commend you...hell we all commend you.

GREAT JOB....
Wow I don't even know how to respond to that. Thank you so much for the very very kind words....:bigblush:....:circle-of-love:
Wow poundage
:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom