Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Am I to take it that the number of blades is a indication of health?

Yes it is, just like the tachometer on a race car, the higher the number, the more the engine is revving, high performance! I believe genetics too, some stains seem to have a higher potential to do this.

Yes it's definitely a sign that your plant is in good health. They say the plant should go 1blade,3,5,7,9,11 and 13 respectfully. Not sure if it goes any higher I've only ever gotten max of 13 and not sure all strains will get 13 blade leaf. But this is only one of the few signs of health

I rarely get plants that put out anything higher than 9. When I hit 9 bladed leaves I am happy. I have a couple of strains that no matter how happy and healthy they are they wont give me more than 5 blade. Others will throw 9 on the 3 or 4th set of leaves for me. My Ripped Bubba had massive 9 bladed fans by the 4th set. I think genetics really do play into it just as much as health.

Yes , this is mostly genetics . Some strains show extreme vigor in our soil...example ...Doc's Cherry strain and my BCP. So if the strain is a vigorous one that normally shows 9 blades at maturity ...that same strain in a highly productive , healthy soil , will spit out more blades as she grows and matures. A great indication your 'in the zone'...:thumb:

Hey gang....don't forget to get over to the lounge ....month/year is almost over!:Namaste:

So just playing with camera again. I tried to play with editing pictures but can’t figure that out worth of shit lol. Took me long enough to figure out how to just get pictures off the darn thing. Pictures were stuck in raw form I guess lol.
All is going good so far and how could it not be with my coach watching every step. Thanks again doc for all the hard work you put into us customers and your product. All girls will start there double drench schedule but I’m starting on straight water as my darkest looking girl is showing show of the CLAW. So I’m thinking that straight water then drench,drench and repeat. This one girl showing the claw has stayed dark green from start to now so I figured this may happen to her as I was feeding same as other that weren’t showing the best colour. Doc I’m open ears if you have a better plan.
Some pics of the claw lol
DSC_13031.JPG
DSC_13021.JPG
DSC_1308.JPG
DSC_13073.JPG

And the rest
DSC_13062.JPG
DSC_13051.JPG
DSC_13042.JPG
DSC_13003.JPG
DSC_12854.JPG
DSC_12893.JPG
DSC_12833.JPG
DSC_12914.JPG

Yes it's definitely a sign that your plant is in good health. They say the plant should go 1blade,3,5,7,9,11 and 13 respectfully. Not sure if it goes any higher I've only ever gotten max of 13 and not sure all strains will get 13 blade leaf. But this is only one of the few signs of health

Some strains will always have 5 blades. Some will have a mix of 5 and 7. A few will have 5,7 and 9. Very few will have more. I grew a Purple Paki once that had 13's everywhere....

The thing is EVEN numbered leaves. That's a sign of stress. Also, less than 5 blades is a sign of stress.

When a very young plant starts putting out 11 blades.....You've got something special. Unfortunately, it could be a male......not always, but early vigor is often the sign of a male.

Nevertheless, this strain is vigorous in living soil!

So just playing with camera again. I tried to play with editing pictures but can’t figure that out worth of shit lol. Took me long enough to figure out how to just get pictures off the darn thing. Pictures were stuck in raw form I guess lol.
All is going good so far and how could it not be with my coach watching every step. Thanks again doc for all the hard work you put into us customers and your product. All girls will start there double drench schedule but I’m starting on straight water as my darkest looking girl is showing show of the CLAW. So I’m thinking that straight water then drench,drench and repeat. This one girl showing the claw has stayed dark green from start to now so I figured this may happen to her as I was feeding same as other that weren’t showing the best colour. Doc I’m open ears if you have a better plan.
Some pics of the claw lol
DSC_13031.JPG
DSC_13021.JPG
DSC_1308.JPG
DSC_13073.JPG

And the rest
DSC_13062.JPG
DSC_13051.JPG
DSC_13042.JPG
DSC_13003.JPG
DSC_12854.JPG
DSC_12893.JPG
DSC_12833.JPG
DSC_12914.JPG

That's gonna straighten right out. Yep, water next.

Get the humidity up during lights on and that "claw" won't be around. It's only a very mild case anyways. Don't worry about that dark color....just take note, watch it and make adjustments accordingly.

Yes , this is mostly genetics . Some strains show extreme vigor in our soil...example ...Doc's Cherry strain and my BCP. So if the strain is a vigorous one that normally shows 9 blades at maturity ...that same strain in a highly productive , healthy soil , will spit out more blades as she grows and matures. A great indication your 'in the zone'...:thumb:

Hey gang....don't forget to get over to the lounge ....month/year is almost over!:Namaste:

Lounge?

Ok doc, my little zkittles girl is dry, waiting for her first drench, in 1 gal, I usually mix up 1.25-1.5 gal of water for a 1 plant drench. Is 3 ml of trans and 2ml of tea sound right. I'm Second guessing myself after seeing some heavier drenches.
420-magazine-mobile1410477956.jpg
420-magazine-mobile992877872.jpg
. She's starting to droop, pot is very light

So, I'm seeing purple petioles and not-so-shiny leaves.

If you can use a smaller bucket to fit just the one, go ahead and mix up a gallon of water with an ounce of Transplant and 6 mils Tea and soak it good. That's the Rescue Drench.

Let is soak for a few minutes. She'll sing to you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom