Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Yeah, the scientific stuff is what we were conditioned to in the past with hydro growing

and honestly the best plants I have ever grown were outdoors in South Florida, and we did very little for them. Maybe water if it was dry (those gel polymers were best in this case) and feed.

Feeding was rare as the top soil was full of biodegraded nature and soil below was more sand like allowing drainage.

Science IS Nature!

We've lost this concept in the West. We commune with profits, indoctrination, regulation and avoiding punishment from the government. This mindset is behind the idea of autopsies----to figure out how things work----and synthetic duplication of what is found in nature. Drugs, not food, fresh air, exercise and spiritual health.

Instead, we should be communing with living things, producing food, Truth, Liberty and helping others....much of which is ILLEGAL!!!! This mindset is behind watching living things to see how things work, instead of cutting up dead things. it is behind using nature as it is, and not trying to re-create it in the lab. Food, fresh air, clean water, exercise and spiritual health.....not drugs.

So, the most scientific thing you can do is let nature do all the work, with us merely helping to put all the pieces into place.

Science IS Nature!

We've lost this concept in the West. We commune with profits, indoctrination, regulation and avoiding punishment from the government. This mindset is behind the idea of autopsies----to figure out how things work----and synthetic duplication of what is found in nature. Drugs, not food, fresh air, exercise and spiritual health.

Instead, we should be communing with living things, producing food, Truth, Liberty and helping others....much of which is ILLEGAL!!!! This mindset is behind watching living things to see how things work, instead of cutting up dead things. it is behind using nature as it is, and not trying to re-create it in the lab. Food, fresh air, clean water, exercise and spiritual health.....not drugs.

So, the most scientific thing you can do is let nature do all the work, with us merely helping to put all the pieces into place.

Couldn't agree more..

Hey Doc,

Since you mentioned Turgor, what should we be aiming for?

In the scrog I am running, sometimes I have to bend them in this or that direction. The stems are very stiff and have to be slowly worked to accomplish my goal. Sometimes they pull themselves back to their original position and I have to work them some more. Eventually they comply.

If I become impatient they will snap or break almost in half. I have one main branch that did the snap in half. I taped it in place but the stem itself is still half broken but growing like you would hope for.

it's hard to say what you're aiming for....perky leaves and awesome phototropism for starters. I like the stems to be really strong, so you don't need support, or at least as much support. Buds are bigger if the plant isn't falling over....

But the main thing is you use your eyes, ears, nose, fingers and taste. IE: last run the stems were stiff as pencils...the buds were dense and the flavor was incredible! This run, the stems aren't quite as strong, the buds are not quite as dense and it smells different. Still good....just different.

Pay attention to everything and soon your brain will make connections. That's how we're hard wired. We losing that when all we look at is text and screen...especially a small phone.

Go fully analog and try to get all your senses involved and just be patient! Without realizing it, your brain is doing what is is supposed to do and soon you'll get a "green thumb." Each of us is capable of this, but it takes more time for some.

I find that people under 30, generally speaking of course, have more trouble with this than people over 60....because the older folks had hours of boredom when they were kids and began paying attention to clouds, wind, noises...imagination, etc. The younger folks know a slightly different experience: video, electronics, zero boredom, and so forth.

But we're all wired the same way!

Sorry for asking but I seem to always get lost when only the term Drench is used.

I am almost certain we are talking Drench/Dunks but since the products both have the
word Drench in the name It leaves room for error, which my mind won’t let me ignore,
and then I have to ask. DAMN OCD gets into everything I do.

EDIT: OK some after thought I guess it works either way since we really dont
have to dunk and just top down water works to. I am just hung up on DUNKING
I guess :)

Dunk is a verb.....Gazoo dunked his plant in water.
Drench is a noun....Gazoo dunked his plant, adding a drench to the water.

Sometimes we turn nouns in verbs: IE We placed the plant in a new pot. Or.....we potted the plant.

It's only a drench when we add something. We dunk either way.

Dunk is a verb.....Gazoo dunked his plant in water.
Drench is a noun....Gazoo dunked his plant, adding a drench to the water.

Sometimes we turn nouns in verbs: IE We placed the plant in a new pot. Or.....we potted the plant.

It's only a drench when we add something. We dunk either way.

Slooooooowly it starts to sink in (Half Italian and Half Irish) there is real
thick walls it needs to soak through

BUT

A Dunk is not always a Drench,
It can be both, a drench or a plain H20 Dunk.

and a Drench is not always a Dunk,
it can be a Dunk or Not a Dunk

EDIT: I guess my default is to think only DRENCH
when I don't see the DUNK

Science IS Nature!

Work with Nature NOT Against it, its already been perfected

Just some farting around with my camera. First time I've actually used a real camera and not cell phone to take pictures. All pictures taken 2hourd before lights off
DSC_12824.JPG
DSC_12801.JPG
DSC_12792.JPG
DSC_12785.JPG
DSC_12771.JPG
DSC_12744.JPG
DSC_12734.JPG
DSC_12713.JPG

Update: Topped off the two big ones with about 1/4 cup of water. Probably need a drench tomorrow or the next day.

They're growing like crazy and I hope I get a female. The Black Cherry Float has vigor....11 bladed leaves coming in at all new nods.

Maybe we'll see some 13 blades in bloom? It's been a while.

Thanks for the update

I think I may have a 9 bladed girl at the 5th node, but need to wait
a little longer to count. she went 1, 3, 6*, 7 blades and thinking maybe 9 @ 5 :high-five:

blueberry_top_6a.jpg

bblueberry_front_4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom