Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Appreciate it duggan and all others who've helped get me through this electrical issue.
I miss playing hockey so bad. Played my home life growing up but due to back injury afraid to go play and screw myself over for everyday life stuff. Just finally got back into dirt bike riding after way to many years out and it was a waste of money as my fucked back couldn't handle it anymore. Raced motocross and played hockey since 5 years old my favourites and can't enjoy them anymore. Sucks really bad honestly. Now I just grow and fish lol

Yeah I hear ya DS,

I use to play ice hockey twice a week up till 3 years ago, and grew up on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, raced amateur hill climbs with a heavily modified CR500 I built, close to 85hp. But wear and tear on cervical discs put a stop to all that stuff. All those injuries catch up with ya some day.

Chugging right along. Looks like everything is communicating and on good terms in the soil. Day temp we want nice and warm....79 is perfect. rH about 55 to 60. Nice bright light...we should have a growth spurt between now and and the next watering.

So far so good on the rh the odd time it dips to 53 but will be going out tomorrow to get a hole house humidifier just in case. With this new light I've lost a few degrees at day temps now staying between 74-75 lights on and my fan is on the lowest setting possible. Don't really want to put a heater in there and take my rh down either

Yeah I hear ya DS,

I use to play ice hockey twice a week up till 3 years ago, and grew up on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, raced amateur hill climbs with a heavily modified CR500 I built, close to 85hp. But wear and tear on cervical discs put a stop to all that stuff. All those injuries catch up with ya some day.

Yeah it truly sucks getting old. I lucked out on injuries while playing sports and racing but then frigged myself working. Fell 8 feet onto my hip and back and frigged everything.

Scotia,..remember the Suzuki RM 125, 250 and 370's.? Honda's CR125,250's. Elsinor's..!
Long time ago eh! Mid 70's. Just reminiscing ..:tokin:..Cheers.

My cousin broke his neck riding a CR125. He was wide open in 6th gear riding next to train tracks when he came around a corner and hit a rock head on, he flew 10+ feet through the air and landed on his face (he was wearing a helmet thankfully). He got up and road his bike, bent front forks and all, back to his buddies truck who then drove him to the hospital. He got lucky and broke the only vertebrae in his neck that wouldnt kill him or paralyze him. Crazy bastard still rides bikes whenever he gets the chance to.

My cousin broke his neck riding a CR125. He was wide open in 6th gear riding next to train tracks when he came around a corner and hit a rock head on, he flew 10+ feet through the air and landed on his face (he was wearing a helmet thankfully). He got up and road his bike, bent front forks and all, back to his buddies truck who then drove him to the hospital. He got lucky and broke the only vertebrae in his neck that wouldnt kill him or paralyze him. Crazy bastard still rides bikes whenever he gets the chance to.

I bought my son one for his 8th birthday and he had a minor crash and because his chest protector was hard plastic it punctured his kidney. His mother still hates me and the poor little bastard can't do nothing until after he gets cleared in January. Spent a month in the hospital in the beginning as well. He can't wait to ride again. Asks every second day. Dad can I ride my bike.

I bought my son one for his 8th birthday and he had a minor crash and because his chest protector was hard plastic it punctured his kidney. His mother still hates me and the poor little bastard can’t do nothing until after he gets cleared in January. Spent a month in the hospital in the beginning as well. He can’t wait to ride again. Asks every second day. Dad can I ride my bike.

Shit happens, it isnt like you wanted him to crash. My cousin bruised some internal organs when he crashed that time. He tried riding his bike while wearing a neck brace and his mom just about killed him! I cant count the number of times he has hurt himself while riding and he always goes back for more.

I don’t want to come off as negative, but I thought the whole point of this grow journal with doc bud overseeing this grow was for us to have a clear instruction on what is to be done from seed to harvest , we’re 32 pages in an how much of this is actual instructions And learning from the Guru of High Brix. Not trying to crash the party . Correct me if I’m wrong

:thumb: certain individuals, especially young males seem to thrive on adrenaline to the point of can't get enough. :yikes: I know I was an adrenaline junky until I had major accidents and modified my body. :Namaste:

I don’t want to come off as negative, but I thought the whole point of this grow journal with doc bud overseeing this grow was for us to have a clear instruction on what is to be done from seed to harvest , we’re 32 pages in an how much of this is actual instructions And learning from the Guru of High Brix. Not trying to crash the party . Correct me if I’m wrong

:thumb:Plants normally start out pretty slow so there little to do except shoot the shit unless you want to go over and have another synopsis of what's been done:Namaste:

I don't want to come off as negative, but I thought the whole point of this grow journal with doc bud overseeing this grow was for us to have a clear instruction on what is to be done from seed to harvest , we're 32 pages in an how much of this is actual instructions And learning from the Guru of High Brix. Not trying to crash the party . Correct me if I'm wrong

Yup we got off topic a bit in places but there still lots of learning going on here. As doc and myself are still at early stages of the plants life there's not much to touch on. Every once and awhile I'll update journal bringing all docs info forward. Yeah we talked about lights and electrical all good info related to growing. Yes not related not docs kit but still very helpful. As the plants start to really take off the bullshiting will probably slow and the info will pick up.
Sorry you have to read through our bullshitting while we kill time.

I can understand HF's point...but...the banter along the way, is part of the reason that I luv this site...it offers friendships, and opportunities to connect to produce quality herb...distractions aside...there is a lot of good knowledge being put forth...cheerz..h00k...:hookah:

I can understand HF's point...but...the banter along the way, is part of the reason that I luv this site...it offers friendships, and opportunities to connect to produce quality herb...distractions aside...there is a lot of good knowledge being put forth...cheerz..h00k...:hookah:

I agree and my comment was not intended to be abrasive, I love this place good folks with lots of knowledge and having fun along the way,
Just most of the threads intended for learning with doc in the title gets extremely lengthy :peacetwo:

So far so good on the rh the odd time it dips to 53 but will be going out tomorrow to get a hole house humidifier just in case. With this new light I've lost a few degrees at day temps now staying between 74-75 lights on and my fan is on the lowest setting possible. Don't really want to put a heater in there and take my rh down either
Those few degrees will make a difference. Try to up temps just a bit.

I agree and my comment was not intended to be abrasive, I love this place good folks with lots of knowledge and having fun along the way,
Just most of the threads intended for learning with doc in the title gets extremely lengthy :peacetwo:

No your comment to me was not taken abrasively. I can see your point. With a the talk docs info can get lost. That's why after some info builds up I keep bringing all docs info forward. I hope you didn't take my response abrasive as well. The shitty thing about internet talk some things can be taken the wrong way.

Was just thinking while fighting to get back my few degrees that this new light won't give out .Typically I'd have a speed controller hooked to exhaust fan. But cause I have a max fan pro it had built in speed controller so I had it on the min fan setting. Never thought to hook another speed controller to that to slow it down even more.

All this talk about electrical and lights figured was time for a update. Will be doing a progress report in next day or 2 as well. Passion looking good. Have have regained colour and starting to take off.
420-magazine-mobile456216829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1324078039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile953697868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile935305939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982710264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile529531603.jpg

Then the 2 blue cheese. Dont think 3rd seed will pop but oh well only needed 2 anyway and obviously got the strongest anyway. Still sprinkling water around outside edges as of yet. But looking good.
420-magazine-mobile560320127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1942311789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1872950823.jpg
Dam bro they are just taking off in that HB soil!! Great job they r guna be some monsters 4 sure. What size pot u guna use as a final home 4 these beauties?

Was just thinking while fighting to get back my few degrees that this new light won't give out .Typically I'd have a speed controller hooked to exhaust fan. But cause I have a max fan pro it had built in speed controller so I had it on the min fan setting. Never thought to hook another speed controller to that to slow it down even more.

To raise your temps back up without a heater. Put your exhaust fan on a temp controller, you can control daytime and nighttime temps. Just keeps fan off till you reach preset temp

I’ve been working on it. Just don’t want to resort to adding heater cause then I believe my rh will drop out of range. Maybe I’ll try my oil filled heater. Not sure if they dry out the air that much

Yes sir, the oil ones do. I had one of those really small ceramic heaters in there and it dries the air out really bad. So decided to try buying an oil filled heater... its just as bad if not worse. Even with my humidifier going, that heater keeps my humidity down to 35-40% suck man... slowed my exhaust fen to a crawl but it just doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anytime you raise the temp. your humidity is going to fall. The warmer the air, the more moisture it will hold. It's not that the heater is drying out the air it's just that the air can hold more water so your RELATIVE humidity drops. 50% relative humidity at 75 degrees will fall to a lower relative humidity when the temp goes up. Same amount of moisture in the room it's just that 80 degrees (or whatever) can hold more water so your relative humidity drops. I think we are really looking for the best vapor pressure density (google it). This is why we fight PM. When the lights go off, the room temp drops and the relative humidity shoots up quick causing the right conditions for PM. A dehumidifier is a must at lights off. I hope that made sense.
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom