Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

he says, a week after I just resupplied...lol

I hope it rolls out smoothly Doc. Hell, I'm excited for you. I've been putting together a short tutorial with needed supplies and links to your page for a few friends in my neck of the woods looking to step up their game. I'm already pressing them to get the PM, EWC and bins to get the soil started because, it seems, once people are ready to pull the trigger they don't like hearing..."now wait 30 days" right at the beginning...lmao

I just did the same thing bought bulk kit and gallons in ge and trans . I think I'm good for awhile

Check your PM's!

As for the 30 days....I'm really sorry about that, but there is literally NOTHING that can be done short of selling bags of pre-cooked soil, which would be quite costly at this time.

100%...that's why I'm telling them to do the mixing part now. They'll thank me later.

edit: Hey Dark, I had a similar thing happen to me when I ordered a new laptop a cpl years ago. I had "2nd day air" and didn't receive on time. A call to the seller (rhymes with "well") and they said, without blinking, "no worries sir, I'll do a check and make sure you get it tomorrow". Well, as you may have guessed, I got 2 with no indication of additional charges. I waited a few days to see if I'd get a call and didn't. After about a week, I called them and they said...just keep it.

You never know

I’m just busting your balls. The customer service myself and other have been getting is worth every penny the kit is worth. What a great gang of people you have growing your kits doc. Awesome plants and awesome people can’t ask for much better.

thank you so much!

Honestly, the only rule I follow is to pursue the best cannabis possible, with only the purest ingredients....no shortcuts, no compromises.

I want to help YOU succeed in every way, and I rely 100% on word of mouth for all sales.....except now there's a website.

Doc, you are the best! Thanks a ton for everything!

So I tried the germ method of planting directly in docs soil outlined earlier in this journal and 3 days later, 3 of 4 are up with the 4th sure to come up later today. Fastest ever!

IMG_20171213_103010.jpg

As long as they allow private home growing, they can do what they want with the rest of it. Home growing is the key. That lets the cat entirely out of the bag - no way to control that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Which is why legislatures are afraid of it.

But I don't know why they can't just apply the beer brewing model. There doesn't seem to be mass chaos from that ... :hmmmm: ... Just adapt the same rules.

Stop making sense and thinking logically Graytail......governments will have none of that brother!!

There's no better time than the present. :welcome:

Well I just am learning how to actually grow and understand these girls better . Bit as soon as o am happy with results I want to explore but I believe in your recipes .

Thats an awesome looking light brother. I am saving up for the Fluence Spydrx Plus. I have about 700 of the 1,500.00 US dollars I will need. Gonna be a few more months I am afraid.

Back
Top Bottom