Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

So you suggesting only half power for a bit. I’ve never used this light before. Nor are there many journal running it. I use duggans method and put light as high as possible and start raising plants towards light for now. My humidity normally staying about 55% at this point sometimes hits 60.

That's pretty much perfect. I think i was getting you mixed up with someone else. Yes, follow Duggan's method.

Very happy right now. And must be my lucky day. Buying a lottery ticket tonight.
Light arrived. Very well packaged. I'd show you pictures but was to horny to open and see.
420-magazine-mobile696920613.jpg
420-magazine-mobile713149331.jpg
420-magazine-mobile584331671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1061575728.jpg

And then we're my luck comes in. I only ordered 1 god 9 and look what I got. Received 2 different packages with customs charged for both in total being 840cdn. As I'm sitting there shitting about custom charges I'm thinking why is there 2 boxes. So I pay duty go inside and open to find both had god 9 inside box but only paid for one. I will do what right and contact company and return 2nd light for future brownie points with them hopefully lol and somebody is paying my duty back as well lol.
420-magazine-mobile1585826404.jpg

what.....they sent you two.....ok ....il send you my address...lmfao....go buy that lotto ticket....right now!lol
Scotia ..your RH level is good ..no worries.You will NOT need to always be lowering and raising your plants ok....leave them down where they are....no worries....when your lights are intense...the plants are happy and will not stretch up to them ok....leave them grow.Just look at mine...my BM is at the very top , as usual with the plants down where they are with NO stretching up to the light ok.

what.....they sent you two.....ok ....il send you my address...lmfao....go buy that lotto ticket....right now!lol
Scotia ..your RH level is good ..no worries.You will NOT need to always be lowering and raising your plants ok....leave them down where they are....no worries....when your lights are intense...the plants are happy and will not stretch up to them ok....leave them grow.Just look at mine...my BM is at the very top , as usual with the plants down where they are with NO stretching up to the light ok.

Lol yup they definitely screwed up there or just really badly wanted me to have 2 but I don't so for the price they are.
Can you imagine my surprise to open 2nd box the duty was well worth it in the end lol. Well good to have you finally over in my journal. Think you'll find most of the group is all here so make yourself at home.

Mine did that same thing, it is common after a dunk and just before lights out.

However they seemed to do it more often in the 1 gallon pots. I noticed they also perked up a bit on days the humidity was higher. ( I live in a area where the dry and moist air can vary greatly from day to day)

So I went to HD and bought a whole house humidifier ( I also transplanted at the same time to 15 gallon pots) but between doing those two things they perked up and greened up.

Can't say one or the other did the trick, I just know they are much happier now.
:high-five:

My guess would be your VPD is more in line now.

So all the passions looking good after there first transplant drench dunking. 2 with pale colour seem to be coming back around getting darker colour.
Both blue cheese got dribble around plant as I did with first 3 passion and will continue to until pots get dry then will feed accordingly at that point.
Turned light on full power to see what happens. I figure worse case it will burn the amnesia lemon first which at this point could care a less about I'll use them as test purposes lol. Should be good got light sitting at least 6.5 feet above passion and blue cheese and 5 feet about my others.
420-magazine-mobile304850635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732205136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1544901513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1824154672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149783052.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1668476041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile864249825.jpg

Nice! It looks like that light covers the tent pretty well. You may not even need the cobs in there :high-five:

Was thinking the same and when those pictures where taken it was only running half power. Then I turned it up after that cause it seemed like it need more power lol.
If I get to keep 2nd light or decide to buy it worse case I'll put it in my other bigger tent with the cobs instead

Grand Opening Sale

Free Shipping on the Kit, and Bulk Kit, and all orders over $100.

We won't have a deal like this again soon.....so if you're on the fence, now is a good time to make a decision!

he says, a week after I just resupplied...lol

I hope it rolls out smoothly Doc. Hell, I'm excited for you. I've been putting together a short tutorial with needed supplies and links to your page for a few friends in my neck of the woods looking to step up their game. I'm already pressing them to get the PM, EWC and bins to get the soil started because, it seems, once people are ready to pull the trigger they don't like hearing..."now wait 30 days" right at the beginning...lmao

he says, a week after I just resupplied...lol

I hope it rolls out smoothly Doc. Hell, I'm excited for you. I've been putting together a short tutorial with needed supplies and links to your page for a few friends in my neck of the woods looking to step up their game. I'm already pressing them to get the PM, EWC and bins to get the soil started because, it seems, once people are ready to pull the trigger they don't like hearing..."now wait 30 days" right at the beginning...lmao

Check your PM's!

As for the 30 days....I'm really sorry about that, but there is literally NOTHING that can be done short of selling bags of pre-cooked soil, which would be quite costly at this time.

Back
Top Bottom