Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

You've got it right, but I wasn't perfectly clear:

1 oz of Transplant per gallon of water.......3mils Tea total.

Again, you've got it right and I'm just repeating this for clarification. Nothing but water on the next one.

Could you do straight water this time? Yes....but by the looks of things they're going to be really happy this way.

Watch what happens in the next 10 days....

What's the reason for the heavy Trans dosage? My understanding is 1 oz Trans for 6 plants . And that's using 5 gallons of water .

What's the reason for the heavy Trans dosage? My understanding is 1 oz Trans for 6 plants . And that's using 5 gallons of water .

Hi DT,

He's dunking, so right there we double it. As I explained above, normally I'd go with straight water, but I'm making a judgement call based on the way his plants look. I'll post pics of mine in a minute.....I'm going to give straight water with 1/4 trans but they're not ready for drench yet.

Think of it like a mini-rescue drench. While I don't see any problems per se......I'm dedicated to making sure he knocks this out of the park, so I'm showing a few tips and tricks here and there.

420-magazine-mobile1210790465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1209446874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile721571687.jpg

One thing I don't like about this app on the phone... I can't seem to find how to give reps... guess that's just on the desktop version for now. If anyone knows, please let me know, thanks!

I agree - the only way to do it in the app is to go into webview and navigate to the post you're wanting to tag with reps. It's a bit cumbersome...

Hi DT,

He's dunking, so right there we double it. As I explained above, normally I'd go with straight water, but I'm making a judgement call based on the way his plants look. I'll post pics of mine in a minute.....I'm going to give straight water with 1/4 trans but they're not ready for drench yet.

Think of it like a mini-rescue drench. While I don't see any problems per se......I'm dedicated to making sure he knocks this out of the park, so I'm showing a few tips and tricks here and there.

I like the Idea, but I need to focus on the basic's first :high-five::thumb: will put this away
in my not to be "opened until" file :thanks:

I'll be doing the basics on mine Gazoo. But part of basics is learning, so when I do something based on gardening knowledge and not the just following the rules to the letter, I'll explain why.

So far, as you know....water only. Do you have any questions so far?

No questions YET :) Just watching and following along a block or two back, just had my
second of 2 seeds pop, just leaving the starting gate.

I'll be doing the basics on mine Gazoo. But part of basics is learning, so when I do something based on gardening knowledge and not the just following the rules to the letter, I'll explain why.

So far, as you know....water only. Do you have any questions so far?

Yes, I have a question. You instructed me to do the same with the Trans, what did/do you see, that you recommend that at this point?

I appreciate all your help, but the advice would be more valuable if I understood the why.

Yes, I have a question. You instructed me to do the same with the Trans, what did/do you see, that you recommend that at this point?

I appreciate all your help, but the advice would be more valuable if I understood the why.
Some plants have inefficient roots compared to others, so when I see that I usually up the Transplant, which you can view as the drench that soothes and encourages roots.

GE for stem and leaf, cat for reproduction.

Back
Top Bottom