Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Here's the shed plants. I took a shower before checking on them :laugh: Here's 818 headband
IMG_20191015_195712681.jpg

Thanks fellas! Those are only in #3's. I'm guessing I'll have to brew tea's soon. I should have put em in bigger pots. Hopefully there's enough food for little while longer :)
I was wondering what size those were they looked like 3s but pics lie sometimes ive seen a lot of guys grow in 3s they get more individual plants that way more variety!

I got thrips from the first clone I got from a friend three grows ago. Still have them. (Might have them killed off now but I have said that before). That being said I held that murk at bat the entire time, stupid things are just sneaky. And truth of the matter is that we have so many thrips around where I live it’s pretty likely you will end up with them on your cloths at some point. Damn bugs anyway.

Is your shed insulated and do you live in an area that actually gets a winter?
It is tyvek wrapped. But no insulation. Had light frost on the grass this morning. Lights are on 7 pm - 7 am. I need to insulate it. I'm hoping to make it through the next 4 - 5 weeks to finish this run. Probably not going to be able to grow all winter out there. I'm in upper Midwest. 1 hour from Canada. It gets cold AF here

It is tyvek wrapped. But no insulation. Had light frost on the grass this morning. Lights are on 7 pm - 7 am. I need to insulate it. I'm hoping to make it through the next 4 - 5 weeks to finish this run. Probably not going to be able to grow all winter out there. I'm in upper Midwest. 1 hour from Canada. It gets cold AF here
I used to live in the U.P. and Man it gets Cold there and Tons of Snow I am in Ohio southern part it gets cold here but not like in the U.P. and no where near as much snow, We haven't been getting much snow in the past few years as we used to. No way I could do a grow in my garage cost too much to heat even if I went through the trouble of putting heat out there

I used to live in the U.P. and Man it gets Cold there and Tons of Snow I am in Ohio southern part it gets cold here but not like in the U.P. and no where near as much snow, We haven't been getting much snow the past years as we used to. No way I could do a grow in my garage cost too much to heat even if I went through the trouble of putting heat out there
Yeah it's just not really doable for me either. Only reason I even put them out there is because I let them get too big. I knew I had the other tent in storage and was hoping to get a warm fall. :laugh: It's always a adventure around Dankland :rofl: I'm not scared of thinking outside of the box. But that gets me in a bind at times :snowboating: Growing for me is just fun! I can get cheap smoke from buddies. But I really enjoy the hobby. Now I'm realizing that my erbs are better than most available to me. It's a win win :high-five:

Yeah it's just not really doable for me either. Only reason I even put them out there is because I let them get too big. I knew I had the other tent in storage and was hoping to get a warm fall. :laugh: It's always a adventure around Dankland :rofl: I'm not scared of thinking outside of the box. But that gets me in a bind at times :snowboating: Growing for me is just fun! I can get cheap smoke from buddies. But I really enjoy the hobby. Now I'm realizing that my erbs are better than most available to me. It's a win win :high-five:
A fellow Grower turned me onto some organically grown weed and Man it is So much better then what I was getting I am 100% sold on organic growing. Didn't burn my throat nice and Smooth and the Buzz was Much better. I cant wait to get this grow going so I can have some good smoke like that too.

But I really enjoy the hobby. Now I'm realizing that my erbs are better than most available to me. It's a win win :high-five:
me too I love growing these plants and your rite our weed is better than anything you get on the outside mine is all organic and washed I shudder to think about some of the weed I smoked back in the 70s Mexican brick weed that was most likely some of the most unhealthy smoke around and I toked lots of it back in the day!

me too I love growing these plants and your rite our weed is better than anything you get on the outside mine is all organic and washed I shudder to think about some of the weed I smoked back in the 70s Mexican brick weed that was most likely some of the most unhealthy smoke around and I toked lots of it back in the day!
I smoked my share of the Mexican brick weed back in the 80's. Wow it's funny looking back at the shit I used to enjoy smoking. Probably full of pesticides and God only knows what else. Mostly stems and seeds :rofl: Once and awhile I'd run across something really good like Panama red and oh boy was it really a treat :laugh: I wish I would have kept some of those seeds. That's a old school strain I'd like to grow someday

I smoked my share of the Mexican brick weed back in the 80's. Wow it's funny looking back at the shit I used to enjoy smoking. Probably full of pesticides and God only knows what else. Mostly stems and seeds :rofl: Once and awhile I'd run across something really good like Panama red and oh boy was it really a treat :laugh: I wish I would have kept some of those seeds. That's a old school strain I'd like to grow someday
you and me both I lived in santa cruz 1970-71-72 man I used to get that red bud and some black Columbian it was good Jamaican rooster tails lol that's what they called it there was everything there its a party town!

Damn Sticky, you were smoking bud in '70? I wasn't even borne until 75, lol. PC, I disagree about how cold Ohio gets. I worked on a drilling rig Christmas day in 2012 and it was -6º in southeast Ohio somewhere below Canton. It gets that cold here in PA too, but I would imagine the upper midwest to be worse. TBH Dank, I don't think you'll get 4 more weeks. I saw a story on social media suggesting we're in for a doozy this winter. IMO, watch YouTube to learn how to make a rocket stove, then bury one around the circumference of your shed so you can heat the ground with minimal wood. Then, you might could get the whole winter, lol.

Damn Sticky, you were smoking bud in '70? I wasn't even borne until 75, lol. PC, I disagree about how cold Ohio gets. I worked on a drilling rig Christmas day in 2012 and it was -6º in southeast Ohio somewhere below Canton. It gets that cold here in PA too, but I would imagine the upper midwest to be worse. TBH Dank, I don't think you'll get 4 more weeks. I saw a story on social media suggesting we're in for a doozy this winter. IMO, watch YouTube to learn how to make a rocket stove, then bury one around the circumference of your shed so you can heat the ground with minimal wood. Then, you might could get the whole winter, lol.
Thanks Sky I'll have to check it out. I've been thinking if it gets too cold I'll bring them inside the basement and wall off a corner with plastic and use my Mars 300's. I've got 3 of them. But I'm using them now in veg area's. It would work tho. Just not with the hps. Not enough height or power for it there

Back
Top Bottom