Sounds delightful. It will be worth the wait!!

Every now and then, a little Taco Bell is goodm I don't eat there for the authentic Mexican food. I eat the crunchwraps and canned bean and cheese burritos. Idm something about em...authentic Mexican is where it's add. I always get Chile Relleno

Mmmm delicious

It's weird how things like that work out. I'm a firm believer in everything for a reason. I know it's cliche but I've come to learn that it's quite true, whether or not we see the why yet.

So guys today is Days 9/10 for the lady belles

It is also going to be install day because I got a package from @Cultiuana at my doorstep ATM.

Cultiuana  CT-720 .jpg

Tomorrow as noted will be the final feed day before transplants.

I wanted to do something a little different today and showcase an individual plant. I'll try to do this throughout the week so we don't get bored with so many of these kinds of shots

Today will be showcasing Falkor. She is a @Weed Seeds Express SIRIUS BLACK photoperiod and is 10 days above ground.

The other lovely ladies are doing just splendidly and once the light is installed tonight, I'll show you all what we are now going to be working with.

Have a great grow day fam!
They are adorable and a new light woot woot look forward to seeing it setup

They are adorable and a new light woot woot look forward to seeing it setup
Hi 12! Thanks so much my friend! My little girls I will never have but yet get to have over and over again. It's like I'm perpetually the Virgin Mary of Weed!

If you want to see what I’m selling go to Craigslist Chicago musical instruments it’s a 2018Telecaster. CL🍀
I want to learn but the most I do with this is dust it. I know it's nothing fancy but..

16657786763056808647238244188495.jpg

I want to learn but the most I do with this is dust it. I know it's nothing fancy but..

16657786763056808647238244188495.jpg
Nothing wrong with it, if you seen what I learned on you’d laugh. It was a 20 dollar classical that I put steel strings on with a neck so warped the strings were a1/2” off the fretboard and every time I strummed it hard I had to re-tune it. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

Nothing wrong with it, if you seen what I learned on you’d laugh. It was a 20 dollar classical that I put steel strings on with a neck so warped the strings were a1/2” off the fretboard and every time I strummed it hard I had to re-tune it. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
My son is learning on these beauties. You know for his classical and electric sides

16657799161926525172254712343401.jpg

Here’s some pictures so you don’t have to look 👀 on CList. CL🍀

BEBD9D05-EEA5-4712-BB95-AD7D888E01E4.jpeg

25131D87-702B-4811-B810-FF5921C6459C.jpeg

0B72363E-9C81-4DC4-A8FD-A55CB8B0A7CE.jpeg

9FF7CB8F-8245-4A7F-A8A1-CDB4B9628895.jpeg

B6F950B3-F2B2-41D0-B2F2-EFB0FDAA65EA.jpeg

FFD6E126-BE90-470D-AE30-4E4DEE92B617.jpeg

AB4B180A-D63A-4F44-AEAF-DFDA1B56F161.jpeg

67FD2C1B-911A-4210-BD53-7197F74A3726.jpeg

She is stunning. Wow. You really do love to grow Clover. Now that I said she I'm wondering if that is the correct gender usage for an instrument? :hmmmm:

Did you know if you learned about 3-4 chords you could play about a gazillion songs. CL🍀
Yes! I had an ex tell me that most songs out there are based off the same 3-4 chords!

My son is learning on these beauties. You know for his classical and electric sides

16657799161926525172254712343401.jpg

She is stunning. Wow. You really do love to grow Clover. Now that I said she I'm wondering if that is the correct gender usage for an instrument? :hmmmm:
Most Definitely. CL🍀 I’ll never sell my Strat or SG. so I have enuff guitars to entertain myself. CL🍀
Yes! I had an ex tell me that most songs out there are based off the same 3-4 chords!
He wasn’t lying to you it’s true , once I learned them I was motivated to learn more. I took 2 lessons and quit, dude was trying to teach me how read music. If he didn’t bore me so bad I might’ve learned to read it . CL🍀

Most Definitely. CL🍀 I’ll never sell my Strat or SG. so I have enuff guitars to entertain myself. CL🍀
How many?
He wasn’t lying to you
Wow, thus must have been the one thing he didn’t lie to me about! I knew there was some good in him.....
it’s true , once I learned them I was motivated to learn more. I took 2 lessons and quit, dude was trying to teach me how read music. If he didn’t bore me so bad I might’ve learned to read it . CL

You know what's funny. When I was young I played the clarinet-I know, of all things...

Anyway, I knew how to read music 100%. I just always got yelled at for asking for a new reed because between sets, I would sit there and nibble on the reed. I gave myself a splinter on my tongue once because I really didn't want to ask him one week for another one-he was in a less than stellar mood. In hindsight, I'm sure he was fighting with his wife over the type of toilet paper she got at Walmart.

On another note, since I am always honest, the light was less than discreet in it's packaging

CT-720 .jpg

Buuuut I dont think the FedEx guy cares.

I'm just so excited to just have opened this huge box! You can tell how wide it is by having it against my windows...

Cultiuana CT-720-box opening .jpg

I ran the set up info sheets by Stoner Lisa and she is now equally as excited to see this go up...

Cultiuna CT-720-Installation Instructions.jpg

Cultiuana CT-720-Box Content Sheet.jpg

She's old school though, she told me to make sure I consider the manufacturer notes for a safe install

Cultiuana CT-720-Manufacturer Recommendations.jpg

Check back with y'all soon my green friends

Hell yeah nice light
I was originally supposed to get the 660 but ended up with the 720. I would have been content either way

I'm am so jealous of you right now that 720 is going to kill it
I honestly don't know if I'll be able to crank it to 100 but I sure as hell will push it as far as the girls can take it

You should be good in the bigger tent
I think so too, just Gigi's sister is in here. We know how big she gets and the ZDF are supposed to be pretty tall, too. Just have to make sure I flip em to 13 at the right time is all

How many?

Wow, thus must have been the one thing he didn’t lie to me about! I knew there was some good in him.....

You know what's funny. When I was young I played the clarinet-I know, of all things...

Anyway, I knew how to read music 100%. I just always got yelled at for asking for a new reed because between sets, I would sit there and nibble on the reed. I gave myself a splinter on my tongue once because I really didn't want to ask him one week for another one-he was in a less than stellar mood. In hindsight, I'm sure he was fighting with his wife over the type of toilet paper she got at Walmart.

On another note, since I am always honest, the light was less than discreet in it's packaging

CT-720 .jpg

Buuuut I dont think the FedEx guy cares.

I'm just so excited to just have opened this huge box! You can tell how wide it is by having it against my windows...

Cultiuana CT-720-box opening .jpg

I ran the set up info sheets by Stoner Lisa and she is now equally as excited to see this go up...

Cultiuna CT-720-Installation Instructions.jpg

Cultiuana CT-720-Box Content Sheet.jpg

She's old school though, she told me to make sure I consider the manufacturer notes for a safe install
Check back with y'all soon my green friends
I’m looking forward to seeing your review and your great growing skills with a great light like @Cultiuana .CL🍀

That would be the same with any light though lol. I almost ran out of headspace this run. I can only imagine if I had a heavy sativa going.
True story. I'm just so excited that I'm gonna have 8 under there and I know that the light is going to hit every single one of them as if I only had 4 in there. We are moving up in the grow world, TK2. I may not have 3 tents but I've got 2 perfect ones for me. It's gonna be weird taking out the FC4800. She'd been like another kid to me. I'll pull her out for another grow, though.

I always say this grow is gonna be the best grow but I'm convinced that this grow really will be the very best grow so far. This @Cultiuana CT-720 should blow my grow game up...aaaah I'm literally itching to put it up.

Baby bath then bed then light. :yahoo::slide:

Back
Top Bottom