Hah. Food is necessary, especially for those who care for plants.
Ain't that ultimate truth:morenutes::morenutes:
You know I'm always :rofl: with you. No denying that.
I know you are bud :high-five:

Tonight is a chicken sausage, broccolini, roasted tomatoes, yellow squash and quinoa kinda night for us over here...

Perfect plant mothering fuel...TK may have preferred a cheesteak though

16656196007133099138520876186444.jpg

Can you still eat swine?
Oops missed this. That woman did not mention piggies. Just red meat and shrimp...and butter. First thing I ate after my doc appt 2 weeks ago was a BLT-I needed meat

Ain't that ultimate truth:morenutes::morenutes:

I know you are bud :high-five:

Tonight is a chicken sausage, broccolini, roasted tomatoes, yellow squash and quinoa kinda night for us over here...

Perfect plant mothering fuel...TK may have preferred a cheesteak though

16656196007133099138520876186444.jpg
Damn you not only grow great weed and entertain me but now I see your good cook to 🤔 Super Krissi action hero.lol CL🍀

Damn you not only grow great weed and entertain me but now I see your good cook to 🤔 Super Krissi action hero.lol CL🍀
I'm alwsys cooking something on my threads, surprised you hadn't seen anything yet.

I'm Italian and Greek and was raised in my late teens early twenties by the best cook I know of everything that wasn't Italian.

If I couldn't cook, what good would I be to my ethnicities? Blasphemous they'd say

I'm alwsys cooking something on my threads, surprised you hadn't seen anything yet.

I'm Italian and Greek and was raised in my late teens early twenties by the best cook I know of everything that wasn't Italian.

If I couldn't cook, what good would I be to my ethnicities? Blasphemous they'd say
I love Italian food I’ve had Greek food not my favorite but I do love it good Gyro now and then. Just finished off leftover Pepperoni Pizza. Chicago Tavern style thin crust. CL🍀

I love Italian food I’ve had Greek food not my favorite but I do love it good Gyro now and then. Just finished off leftover Pepperoni Pizza. Chicago Tavern style thin crust. CL🍀
It's mostly Italian, I don't know if I've ever cooked Greek. My grandmothers mother was half Greek, I didn't even know until I was like 16. Thought everyone came from the shoe.
And I had the last piece of BD cake for dessert. But I prefer pie, blueberry please. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
Cake doesn't last well, besides the first two days, yuck. A pie has so many preservatives in that pectin, they last forever!

And as for @Prescription Blend.

Teddy reached out for Matt to update his PBlend thread with the new discount codes and to inform him people were looking for him.

In addition, other than PM, you can try to reach him directly through email at matt@prescriptionblend.com

Have a good day Clover. If you wouldn't mind sharing this information with anyone you know who doesn't come over this way, I'd appreciate it!

Also guys and gals, send me a PM with your MOTM or GJOTM recommendations! You have til the 15th (today is the 13th-FYI)
:thanks:

Back to finishing the cannabutter so I can make TK cookies....

Canna-Butter.jpg

Well now that I've had a joint and some coffee, I'm ultimately ready for the day!

I didn't take individual pictures today of the girls but a few different shots from the sides and up top.

All coloring seems fine with the ladies. Gizmo went from drinking the most to now drinking the least.

Roots can be seen on ALL 5 girls from the bottom of the pots. Up-potting will occur. As of now, on Day 14.

As noted in the Bull journal, the total of 8 seedlings will receive their 2nd and last @Prescription Blend Seedling Feed Saturday, which will be Day 11 Above Ground.

Up-potting will be into the 3gl water reserve homes. FFOF along with bat guano, earthworm castings and seabird guano. Mixed in both in the soil and at the tranplant site, @DYNOMYCO. @Prescription Blend Week 1 Veg with a Silica additive will be the water used to moisten the soil.

See you all later! Enjoy your grow day or just Thursday, whatever is in the cards for today!

@Cultiuana CT-720 will be here tomorrow. :thumb::yahoo:

Screenshot_20221013-105114_Chrome.jpg

Well now that I've had a joint and some coffee, I'm ultimately ready for the day!

I didn't take individual pictures today of the girls but a few different shots from the sides and up top.

All coloring seems fine with the ladies. Gizmo went from drinking the most to now drinking the least.

Roots can be seen on ALL 5 girls from the bottom of the pots. Up-potting will occur. As of now, on Day 14.

As noted in the Bull journal, the total of 8 seedlings will receive their 2nd and last @Prescription Blend Seedling Feed Saturday, which will be Day 11 Above Ground.

Up-potting will be into the 3gl water reserve homes. FFOF along with bat guano, earthworm castings and seabird guano. Mixed in both in the soil and at the tranplant site, @DYNOMYCO. @Prescription Blend Week 1 Veg with a Silica additive will be the water used to moisten the soil.

See you all later! Enjoy your grow day or just Thursday, whatever is in the cards for today!

@Cultiuana CT-720 will be here tomorrow. :thumb::yahoo:

Screenshot_20221013-105114_Chrome.jpg
I’m buying a @VIVOSUN VS-4300 if they get the $price negotiated to agreed $ price. Smoked the last of that D.Poison gotta re-up. CL🍀

i had to go look it up. Sweet light from @VIVOSUN! Thats gonna serve you well for sure! I am sure you can get in agreement with the kind folks over there Clover.

My sister's favorite. She wants me to run one so bad
I’m going to try and grow a ThaixPanama photo and I know they flower forever. lol CL🍀

Mmmmmmm. .. I love potatoes too with it! Mashed and also those tri color little nuggets-olive oil, garlic, s/p, a touch of paprika, lemon zest and a parmesan sprinkle...oh yea

Can we get someone for the francaise? 🙋‍♀️and eggplant parm or shrimp parm sub. Mmmmm

I've never made it but I love coq au vin. It was the main dish at my wedding in 1984.

Thank you for the condolences on the passing of my mum 24 years ago. In some ways, it's good she died before my dad as I didn't know my dad at all before she died and now, we're companions and friends.

i had to go look it up. Sweet light from @VIVOSUN! Thats gonna serve you well for sure! I am sure you can get in agreement with the kind folks over there Clover.

My sister's favorite. She wants me to run one so bad
I’m not going to get that light it’s not big enuff for my tent Emailed with a rep from @MedicGrow and gave me a great price on the Fold 6. I’m going to sell a Guitar to buy it.CL🍀

I’m going to try and grow a ThaixPanama photo and I know they flower forever. lol CL🍀
Sounds delightful. It will be worth the wait!!
I don’t like the bell they got authentic Mexican restaurant’s here and little taco joints. Much better than pseudo mex. CL🍀
Every now and then, a little Taco Bell is goodm I don't eat there for the authentic Mexican food. I eat the crunchwraps and canned bean and cheese burritos. Idm something about em...authentic Mexican is where it's add. I always get Chile Relleno
I've never made it but I love coq au vin. It was the main dish at my wedding in 1984.
Mmmm delicious
Thank you for the condolences on the passing of my mum 24 years ago. In some ways, it's good she died before my dad as I didn't know my dad at all before she died and now, we're companions and friends.
It's weird how things like that work out. I'm a firm believer in everything for a reason. I know it's cliche but I've come to learn that it's quite true, whether or not we see the why yet.

So guys today is Days 9/10 for the lady belles

It is also going to be install day because I got a package from @Cultiuana at my doorstep ATM.

Cultiuana  CT-720 .jpg

Tomorrow as noted will be the final feed day before transplants.

I wanted to do something a little different today and showcase an individual plant. I'll try to do this throughout the week so we don't get bored with so many of these kinds of shots

Today will be showcasing Falkor. She is a @Weed Seeds Express SIRIUS BLACK photoperiod and is 10 days above ground.

The other lovely ladies are doing just splendidly and once the light is installed tonight, I'll show you all what we are now going to be working with.

Have a great grow day fam!

I’m not going to get that light it’s not big enuff for my tent Emailed with a rep from @MedicGrow and gave me a great price on the Fold 6. I’m going to sell a Guitar to buy it.CL🍀
I just missed this in my update, you must have sent it as I was posting lol Would this @Cultiuana bar light's price and wattage spike your interest? And they have a 420 Magazine discount... not that I don't hear wonderful things about @MedicGrow!

Screenshot_20221014-160508_Chrome.jpg

Sounds delightful. It will be worth the wait!!

Every now and then, a little Taco Bell is goodm I don't eat there for the authentic Mexican food. I eat the crunchwraps and canned bean and cheese burritos. Idm something about em...authentic Mexican is where it's add. I always get Chile Relleno

Mmmm delicious

It's weird how things like that work out. I'm a firm believer in everything for a reason. I know it's cliche but I've come to learn that it's quite true, whether or not we see the why yet.

So guys today is Days 9/10 for the lady belles

It is also going to be install day because I got a package from @Cultiuana at my doorstep ATM.

Cultiuana  CT-720 .jpg

Tomorrow as noted will be the final feed day before transplants.

I wanted to do something a little different today and showcase an individual plant. I'll try to do this throughout the week so we don't get bored with so many of these kinds of shots

Today will be showcasing Falkor. She is a @Weed Seeds Express SIRIUS BLACK photoperiod and is 10 days above ground.

The other lovely ladies are doing just splendidly and once the light is installed tonight, I'll show you all what we are now going to be working with.

Have a great grow day fam!
Is Falkor’s stem purple a genetic thing? Beautiful at that age, so cute. Nice job 👍 CL🍀

I just missed this in my update, you must have sent it as I was posting lol Would this @Cultiuana bar light's price and wattage spike your interest? And they have a 420 Magazine discount... not that I don't hear wonderful things about @MedicGrow!

Screenshot_20221014-160508_Chrome.jpg
It’s a great looking light but the one I’m getting is more than enuff and a 100 bucks cheaper tax included.CL🍀

Is Falkor’s stem purple a genetic thing? Beautiful at that age, so cute. Nice job 👍 CL🍀
I think so, I have a couple others with that color, too, my Blueberry and Gelato-K.

Wonder it it has something to do with the fact that they all produce purple down the line?
It’s a great looking light but the one I’m getting is more than enuff and a 100 bucks cheaper tax included.CL🍀
Whatever floats your boat, you are the captain of your ship Clover and I know the light paired with your growing knowledge and heart, whatever you run will be a success!

Back
Top Bottom