I am actually mostly a fan of the bean and cheese burrito tbh. I'm a plain Jane at Taco Bell for the most part.

As for beef. Oh I already miss it and it's only been 2 weeks. Doc said no mas para me
Lo siento Krissi. CL🍀

Mmmm burritos and crunch wraps. Geeeezz. What about a walkn taco....? Mmm and fajitas.. damn I'm stoned

Chicken marsala tonight tho
This is what happens...say I'm leaving for the night and you got my stoned ass talking about food with your stoned ass and these two's stoned asses...this is why I'm always behind, I talk to much. Just always more to say and do and I mean, chicken marsala, come on! Give it to me over angel hair. Just line me up some semolina bread with it, would you? I love to dip
I'm more of a smoker fan myself
Mmmm a guy had one on the Parkway the other day and I could smell it for like a half a mile. I was so hungry the whole way home

This is what happens...say I'm leaving for the night and you got my stoned ass talking about food with your stoned ass and these two's stoned asses...this is why I'm always behind, I talk to much. Just always more to say and do and I mean, chicken marsala, come on over angel hair. Just line me up some semolina bread with it, would you? I love to dip

Mmmm a guy had one on thr Parkway the other day and I could smell it for like a half a mile. I was so hungry the whole way home
You crack me up Girl 🤣 CL🍀

You crack me up Girl 🤣 CL🍀
I'm glad you're laughing and not shaking your head like @Tkmk and I'm even more glad @OGpapa just waltzed all in here talking about some chicken marsala. You guys are my people 🥺:hug:

Totally dippn tonight. Mmm. Same we duo carbo. It's great on angel hair, but can't never decide between that and lumpy potatoes....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm foooooddddddd
Mmmmmmm. .. I love potatoes too with it! Mashed and also those tri color little nuggets-olive oil, garlic, s/p, a touch of paprika, lemon zest and a parmesan sprinkle...oh yea
Marsala good but I’m more into Parmigiana or Teriyaki.
Can we get someone for the francaise? 🙋‍♀️and eggplant parm or shrimp parm sub. Mmmmm

I love food. Now the wife wants to cook her way thru all these cookbooks. Mmm

Thank you thank you.
I take the blame!! It was me officer! Me and my damn bottomless pit of a stomach!

Back
Top Bottom