Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Or @Pennywise buddy save him time ?

What did your bedroom cookies go for?
Haha thanks Joe :high-five:
Congrats on the harvest, AW! :high-five:
Thank you Beez! I appreciate you checking in again :hug: Stick around cause the next couple weeks should have plenty of action as the plants start falling.
Not long, 7-8 weeks if I remember right.
Thanks Penny :thanks::high-five:

I had a decent look at the trichs last night and they were roughly 70%cloudy/30% clear. These buds are swelling big time so I’m not interested in disrupting that! :)

Ya eh Archie....next time concentrate on letting the plant get 'OLD'....only way to do this in our height restricted gardens is to train them low and wide, with lots of LSTing throughout early veg.This allows the plants time to mature into a respectable size before we flip. It really is the only way we can increase yields without a very high ceiling.
Fyi..if i had of let that Sativa crop (2 crops ago) just grow naturally , without topping or any LST ing. .my yield would have been around 1/2 of wat i eventually harvested.
Cheers.
I am a believer Duggs. Believe me when I say, training is the most important aspect for me going forward.

Did you really cut down your DP and not post pics HERE? Come on AW...I don't want to go to IG to see the pics ;).
Fear not Brother Shed! I’ll be doing a garden update along with some photos of the produce.
That little Instagram thing was just a teaser. I saved the good shots for my family here :hug: I think I got a shot of the inside of the stem since you like it so much lol!

:popcorn:

Stick around cause the next couple weeks should have plenty of action as the plants start falling.
I wouldn't miss it!
I'm getting kinda antsy to get things started in my garden. I dropped a few seeds last weekend and have them just now popping out of the soil. Went to my local grow shop today and got supplies. Gonna start journaling soon. :slide:

I wouldn't miss it!
I'm getting kinda antsy to get things started in my garden. I dropped a few seeds last weekend and have them just now popping out of the soil. Went to my local grow shop today and got supplies. Gonna start journaling soon. :slide:
Tag me when you start it up, if you remember buddy!

Update Day 49 Flower
Alright good evening folks. I did chop Durban earlier she weighed 1.2 pounds and should dry to around 3.8 oz or so. Here she is after bud washing and a coarse trim. I like the sugar leaves and I didn’t save the trim this go around.

Here’s the rest of the crew, no particular order lol.

Thanks everyone for tuning in and I appreciate all the support you’ve all given.

I love the contrast between the dark purple bud and it's gold hairs along with the green sugar leaves. Beautiful colors - hope they retain that vibrance when dry.

That nug in your hand looks like it's hovering! Get a nice sharp shot of one of those for NOTM in April, they're beauties. :thumb:

Contrats on the harvest, and the rest of the tent looks great. Now it's BB's time to shine in there :).
Thanks Shed! I’ll manicure some real pretty and give it my best shot. Pun intended :rofl:
I love the contrast between the dark purple bud and it's gold hairs along with the green sugar leaves. Beautiful colors - hope they retain that vibrance when dry.
Me too Beez thanks man :thumb: I forgot to mention but the very bottom of the sugar leaves nearest the buds starting turning purple as well.

Back
Top Bottom