Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

My BC 2.2 looks just like your 2.1...somehow not surprising! The BB with those towering colas is so pretty, but how can you top that purple of the DP? :gorgeous:
Thanks Shed the Blueberry could get pretty heavy in a the next two weeks or so. Those giant towering colas are already doing a little leaning.
Dude, I gotta say I’m not an expert here but the BC 2 cut has flowers more afghani or cookie like looking to me. The Bc1 cut I can see the white widow genes at work as she is quite frosty.

Durban is a real treat to look at. It’s hard not to play favorites but she is stunning for sure hehe. Her poor buds are just laying harder and harder. Just strapped them up again. They don’t look that heavy to me but they must be heavy enough to cause some problems.

I don't think my Durbans are going to get that purple .occasionally she purples but from temps. Yours looks rad.
Thanks LeRugged. Once I saw she had purple preflowers I took four cuts. They are all alive, one of them has already grown a few small, smooth leaves. I just need one to survive so I can keep a little mother plant.
Grow cuttings grow!
:cheer:

Thanks LeRugged. Once I saw she had purple preflowers I took four cuts. They are all alive, one of them has already grown a few small, smooth leaves. I just need one to survive so I can keep a little mother plant.

:cheer:
Fingers crossed.

Evenin Archie, some nice lookin tent ...:passitleft:..Is the BB still drinking the same....when she slows down, she is 'ripening' and will soon be ready. Finishing off with GI is always a good idea too. Cheers eh.
Hey Duggan. Blueberry and BC2.1 are still fully drinking two gallons of water every four days. They will be seven weeks from flip in a couple days and Bedroom Cookies is more ripe than Blueberry.

Blueberry, according to Dutch Passion, goes 9 weeks. Given that Durban is nine weeks as of yesterday, if it flowered when we believe, they’re right on target with her.

Evening folks. Not much happened today. I sprayed Brix after lights on for an hour. Durban is literally falling over now :(
Blueberry is going to get heavy, I can already tell cause she’s leaning a little.

In the veg box, AK47 got a little water teasing to encourage lateral root development. Green Doctor is working on node four already. The cuttings are like this:
Bedroom Cookies 1
Bedroom Cookies 2
AK47
Durban Poison

So after I harvest the girls in flower I’ll decide if I really want to keep these cuts going. The Durban is here to stay, provided I can get the reveg to take off. AK47 is gonna stay until we see what she does outdoors this summer.

Speaking of summer, for those that like outdoor grows, I’ve decided what I’m going to do.

Two 30 gallon fabric containers, one AK47 and one Green Doctor all in Doc Buds Hi Brix soil.
The AK47 is in three gallons of FFOF so next transplant for her will be in that 30 gallon bag. Green Doctor is in a solo cup full of FFOF.

I know that having them in a different soil isn’t ideal, but I did what I had to do. I was worried that moving them to Docs soil would be a problem, but Duggs has convinced me otherwise.

My fresh bale of Docs soil will be done cooking next week. Can’t believe it’s been a month already! The cook went very well. I buried a seedling heat mat in the soils tote with a thermostat to keep soil around 72F. It has hovered there five or take 5 degrees the whole time. Mental reminder to myself: I can cook soil in my garage during winter successfully.

I also reduced a green dragon tincture today and almost evaporated all the everclear off. It is super potent!:surf:

That was a lengthier post than I intended lol. Good night all!

Oh yeah? Where'd ya get your Everclear from?
My neighbors brother lives in Phoenix and did me a solid :high-five: I’ve looked at our sponsor Extactohol with curiosity a couple times.
Hangers!!

Looks amazing Archie - I have cola envy :laughtwo:

And how did you make the tincture?

:popcorn:

Haha cola envy love it!
I just decarbed a 1/4 ounce and covered it in just enough everclear to cover it. Let it sit in the freezer for a few days. Then I set up a double boiler, got the water boiling good, removed it from heat and put my strained tincture in. The alcohol boils off at a lower temp than water so as the water cools it’s still evaporating alcohol.
I evapped a little too much cause it’s one step away from sludge lol. It is potent as hell and hits very fast. Around 30 secs with a peak around 15 minutes.

Update Day 49

Moment of silence please...

Woke up after lights off at 4 am and chopped her. She got the bud wash treatment and man, I will not skip bud washing in the future. The amount of dust and dried leaves that came off was surprising. Then again she is in my garage...

She was easy to trim and her smell is very subtle but oh so sweet.
There was more bud here than meets the eye. I’m also very proud that there was hardly any popcorn bud. Duggan was pretty insistent I trim the legs of these ladies after the flowering stretch.

So she weighed in at 1.2 pounds wet. Using a formula I saw in Emilya’s thread I find it’s right around 3.8 ounces dry. That’s more than i could’ve imagined honestly.

The formula is wet weight minus 10% (stem weight) divided by four = dry weight.
Basically it’s 25% of the wet weight but factors in stems.
They are in the brown paper bags with one layer of buds in each one. Couple of gentle shakes a day until they’re done then into the jars.

Feels good to have one in the bag! Cheers!

Congrats Archie....waddaya got left now to finish and wat are the schedules.
Oh ya...about pruni g during late veg and at least twice while in bloom..This is invaluable in eliminating a lot of that lower fluff we all hate to trim and really gets the energy into the top half (of the branch)for a more robust bloom and yield.
Remember too...our lights can only penetrate so far down anyhow ...so this is always a very good habit to get into throughout the grow.cheers Archie and friends.

Nice buddy congrats :passitleft::popcorn:

Thank you Joe!
Congrats Archie....waddaya got left now to finish and wat are the schedules.
Oh ya...about pruni g during late veg and at least twice while in bloom..This is invaluable in eliminating a lot of that lower fluff we all hate to trim and really gets the energy into the top half (of the branch)for a more robust bloom and yield.
Remember too...our lights can only penetrate so far down anyhow ...so this is always a very good habit to get into throughout the grow.cheers Archie and friends.

Yeah the pruning I learned over the grow really is making sense now that I look at how much easier trimming was. Cheers Duggan for that!

Okay here’s what’s left:
Blueberry Day 49 of 63 She recently had Growth and her next drench is regular water with tea.

BC2.1 - Day 49 of 56. She also had Growth and will receive water with tea.

BC1 and BC2 - Day 49 of 56. Has only ever had water :rofl:

All days are just guesses based on what the breeder says. I’m gonna search Penny’s grow journal again and see how long his BC went.

Blueberry will need help standing up, I have no doubt. Durban was honestly the smallest plant aside from the non-Brix girls. I can only imagine what a sight these plants will be when I train them a bit better next go around.

Congrats on the harvest, AW! :high-five:

Ya eh Archie....next time concentrate on letting the plant get 'OLD'....only way to do this in our height restricted gardens is to train them low and wide, with lots of LSTing throughout early veg.This allows the plants time to mature into a respectable size before we flip. It really is the only way we can increase yields without a very high ceiling.
Fyi..if i had of let that Sativa crop (2 crops ago) just grow naturally , without topping or any LST ing. .my yield would have been around 1/2 of wat i eventually harvested.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom