Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Hello family :hug:
Thought this would be as good a time as any to introduce my next plant I’ll be growing. If you’ve been following the likes of Shed or Amy Gardner, to mention a few, you might have noticed the strain Candida coming up a lot. I’ll be growing a different strain from the same breeder called Green Doctor. Here’s a sample from the website:

Description
GD-1 is a classic sativa Haze in that it will energise and rejuvenate, making it perfect for those suffering with fatigue as well as a host of other medical conditions.

Breeder: MM Genetics
Genetics: CD-1 x Haze
Variety: Mostly Sativa
THC Content: 8%
CBD Content: 15%
CBD to THC ratio: 2:1

Sex: Feminised
Flowering Time: 10 Weeks
Yield: High
Medicinal Use: Depression, ADHD, Anorexia, Cancer, Fatigue

Green Doctor’s haze genetics are demonstrated in its lemon and pine aromas associated with high counts of the terpene, limonene.

She’s up out of the ground and working on her second set of leaves.
I tied down AK47 as well and we are on our way towards an outdoor summer crop :Namaste:
Pictures later, it’s gonna be a busy one.
I'll be very interested to watch how Green Doctor performs. That one caught my eye recently while I was perusing the Seedsman site. My Lemon Potion has pretty much the same THC:CBD concentrations, but is an auto so your plant will likely have better yield, though longer grow time.
Looks like you started a few days ago. I popped mine in a glass of H2O this morning. :yahoo:

In a perfect world I give the last drench then the next day a brix spray then harvest 2 days later before the next drench is due. It doesn't always happen but that's what I shoot for.
:Namaste:

I’m really keen to see how the Green Doctor is. It’s so great that a few of you are running it, it gives the rest of us a chance to sit back and see what it’s like before running it. If I can make room for 4 plants every summer and it looks like it might grow well here it might get a permanent place. 2:1 is a good ratio and the lemon haze inclusion sounds delectable.
:popcorn:

In a perfect world I give the last drench then the next day a brix spray then harvest 2 days later before the next drench is due. It doesn't always happen but that's what I shoot for.
I’d like to shoot for this as a target but likely Durban will be done before I get there.

This grow has taught me that timing can be tricky, when problems arise. In the future I plan to be more proactive especially in preparation of mid-bloom fade. That kinda prevented us from giving the cats a couple days earlier as they were begging for more transplant. Perhaps watering with 1/4 Trans on the regular watering could help keep things in better check.

I gotta get more comfy with foliars as well. I mix it light but I swear I feel like I’m gonna burn the crap outta the leaves.
I'll be very interested to watch how Green Doctor performs. That one caught my eye recently while I was perusing the Seedsman site. My Lemon Potion has pretty much the same THC:CBD concentrations, but is an auto so your plant will likely have better yield, though longer grow time.
Looks like you started a few days ago. I popped mine in a glass of H2O this morning. :yahoo:
Please join me Beez. I’m a huge fan of citrus strains as SLH was my first grow and that lemon head candy smell has never been forgotten. I’m intrigued to see that Lemon Potion go! I’ll swing by your place and check it out :high-five:

The outdoor aspect could be very entertaining as I’ve not grown a photoperiod plant outdoors all the way through flower. I have grown a few autos outside though a little while ago.
Northern Lights from 420

:Namaste:

I’m really keen to see how the Green Doctor is. It’s so great that a few of you are running it, it gives the rest of us a chance to sit back and see what it’s like before running it. If I can make room for 4 plants every summer and it looks like it might grow well here it might get a permanent place. 2:1 is a good ratio and the lemon haze inclusion sounds delectable.
:popcorn:
Well thank you growers who have grown Candida it before so that I can see what the other half of the plants strain grows like.
SLH, has Skunk as one of its parents if I remember right, and it often had an indica type flower structure of the few plants I ran. So I think I’m more prepared to grow it than any other strain I’ve taken on before!

I’m gonna just drop some photos here:
055F1C80-8551-4D54-A797-1830B2F34EF0.jpeg
2785E030-4462-430B-BE8F-345508E6FC2E.jpeg
7BDB97B5-EF4A-44A2-8195-DBAC0176A151.jpeg
CA015F83-0CA8-4CF8-A5F9-350EBF53EF3B.jpeg
C437A85B-F009-4554-B791-05DC1412EF95.jpeg
B21806BC-0F1D-401C-A9CF-A08A1EE05D45.jpeg
89788EA3-68A7-4920-96BA-E4522A93F095.jpeg
BD3840C0-4676-418C-841E-E194CA512B1E.jpeg

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Look close at the last photo and you can see Durban’s buds leaning :woohoo:

That big DP bud looks like a "two-hander" - it will require one person to hold it, while the other trims. LOL :drool:

That big DP bud looks like a "two-hander" - it will require one person to hold it, while the other trims. LOL :drool:

Haha yeah she’s spent the last couple weeks doing nothing but getting fatter. If she wasn’t tied up somewhat her buds would swing like a pendulum.
Buds "leaning".........:thumb::high-five::yahoo:
I know...I had this “problem” once before...it was my largest harvest to date. Hope we breaking some records in my growroom this go around, just like you breaking records.

Leaning towers of Durban :ganjamon: You’re smokin’ it Archie!
That’s got a nice ring to it haha! Your right though I will be smoking, vaping, eating, and sharing this plant and all my plants real soon! :high-five:

My cuts I took of Durban, when she started flowering, are alive but only one has grown any new leaves yet. That was around 6-7 weeks ago give or take. Was I supposed to remove the buds before revegging? If so, that’s where I might’ve messed up. I’m close to giving up on them. I just need one of them to start growing so I can grab a few cuts grrrr

Haha yeah she’s spent the last couple weeks doing nothing but getting fatter. If she wasn’t tied up somewhat her buds would swing like a pendulum.

I know...I had this “problem” once before...it was my largest harvest to date. Hope we breaking some records in my growroom this go around, just like you breaking records.

That’s got a nice ring to it haha! Your right though I will be smoking, vaping, eating, and sharing this plant and all my plants real soon! :high-five:

My cuts I took of Durban, when she started flowering, are alive but only one has grown any new leaves yet. That was around 6-7 weeks ago give or take. Was I supposed to remove the buds before revegging? If so, that’s where I might’ve messed up. I’m close to giving up on them. I just need one of them to start growing so I can grab a few cuts grrrr
It depends on how dense the bud was. They take longer the more developed the bud was. I just wait until I see some of the smooth single blades popping out and then pluck the caylax's off carefully with tweezers. Or you could do it now I guess. I didn't do it soon enough with my Durban monster crop and I'm sure it affected my yeild as she only started back in veg end of Jan and flowered again end of Feb. Not sure if this helps.
Your Durban is a stunner. So cool.

Hey Joe. Hope you’ve had a great day pal! Here you go :passitleft:
Yup day was okay

Still alive so count my blessing brotha

Back at ya man

Steady as she goes bro

Update Day 46 Flower
Evening folks :ciao:
Here’s a good look at where we are right now. I can’t believe how mature the BC plants are looking already.

Blueberry is starting to frost up a little. Dutch Passion says nine weeks for flower so a couple more weeks easy for her. I have a feeling she’ll have the entire Max Yield and the autocobs to herself towards the end of this grow.

Durban is showing almost no clears right this second. I gave her Growth Drench with tea tonight in preparation of harvest. I did have to skip the regular watering so I hope that was the right decision.
Thanks to everyone who has taken time to read this journal and be here with me. I’m excited to share this harvest with everyone!

It depends on how dense the bud was. They take longer the more developed the bud was. I just wait until I see some of the smooth single blades popping out and then pluck the caylax's off carefully with tweezers. Or you could do it now I guess. I didn't do it soon enough with my Durban monster crop and I'm sure it affected my yeild as she only started back in veg end of Jan and flowered again end of Feb. Not sure if this helps.
Your Durban is a stunner. So cool.
Great info and perhaps I should get in there and remove the calyx’s. Thanks :high-five:
Alive is all that matters! Reveg can be a slow process if it was the plant was really flowering so patience is all you need at the moment. Are they at 24/0? That's where I keep my monstercrops.

I love the leaners!
They’re at 18/6 and probably need to be up canned.

Yup day was okay

Still alive so count my blessing brotha

Back at ya man

Steady as she goes bro
Yep hey Joe. Haha okay day huh? You smiling in front of that new whip haha

Back
Top Bottom