Cooking with The Chronic

Pretty and dense!

So, somehow, during the night, the plan changed, and this happened:
I may be overly fond of gold powder but its such an easy way to make things look exciting. Not sure if you can tell, but i used pink sea salt on top.

You are really bringing this thread to a whole new level Cannasavvy. Don't tell the other cooking threads we have a ringer in the group ;).
So sweet.

I may be overly fond of gold powder but its such an easy way to make things look exciting. Not sure if you can tell, but i used pink sea salt on top.
Oh no you didn’t lol

:drool::drool::drool:

Those look great, may I ask the recipe?

Yo @Preston9mm i got a question to bounce off yea!

When you double triple or however many times you infuse your oil is there an extra step you take or do you go about it normally and just use already infused EVOO in the mix with more decarbed bud?
That's really it... simple but effective.

Other considerations...
-Possibly run the first infusion at lower temp & shorter time, as it will be exposed to more heat & time during the next infusion.
-wring out the mash well when straining between material exchange.
-may be necessary to top off with 1-2 tbsp fresh oil for each run as well. There will be minimal oil loss during the process, but.... it still loses a little.

:high-five:

Gonna change directions a bit in the kitchen...
20190104_065358.jpg

Now, I'll be stoned & drunk!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Totally kidding! It's tincture time!
:slide::slide::slide:

Stay lifted homies!
:passitleft:

Oh well, I guess I can't answer...

Lol your always welcome to chime in Shed!

That's really it... simple but effective.

Other considerations...
-Possibly run the first infusion at lower temp & shorter time, as it will be exposed to more heat & time during the next infusion.
-wring out the mash well when straining between material exchange.
-may be necessary to top off with 1-2 tbsp fresh oil for each run as well. There will be minimal oil loss during the process, but.... it still loses a little.

:high-five:
Thanks P! Excited to check out your tincture!

Back
Top Bottom