Cooking with The Chronic

Just make sure you get water soluble gel caps and not oil. What a waste!!!! Yeah, I've done that...
Good was going to place order within few days for some moulds ✊

How was your Christmas bro ?

Where did you get your pills from Dutch ?

On amazon I got “00” size which is 1mL/cap once filled and closed. I got gel caps and the loading tray makes life sooooo much easier !

Be sure to make sure the loading tray and your hands are dry when filling the gel caps will melt if there any water or moisture around!

Y
On amazon I got “00” size which is 1mL/cap once filled and closed. I got gel caps and the loading tray makes life sooooo much easier !

Be sure to make sure the loading tray and your hands are dry when filling the gel caps will melt if there any water or moisture around!
Thanks man going to watch some you tube videos today see what I can find and observe ?

Good looking out:Namaste:

Ok starting the baking off with some chocolate cake! Just a box mix to keep it simple but I bumped up the oil ratio from 1/2C to 3/4C just for that added potency! In the oven now! Time to start in my infused butter
FF80A16D-110E-47C7-AF8B-CE021F7A773E.jpeg
B6FEEEF2-11E9-4796-9D39-D9DC2CF94A50.jpeg

Ok starting the baking off with some chocolate cake! Just a box mix to keep it simple but I bumped up the oil ratio from 1/2C to 3/4C just for that added potency! In the oven now! Time to start in my infused butter
FF80A16D-110E-47C7-AF8B-CE021F7A773E.jpeg
B6FEEEF2-11E9-4796-9D39-D9DC2CF94A50.jpeg
:high-five:

Awesome! That little extra oil is gonna make that cake perfectly moist! ;)
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

-P:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom