Cooking with The Chronic

No idea on thc @Jackalope any idea what thc levels reach buddy on those TTB seeds brotha ?

Grams used = 49 after decarb
Oil used = 500 ml

Not a clue. For reference. Originally White Russian was one of the first strains over 20%. TTB is a homemade White Russian with a few things thrown in along the way. My guess is, it is still in the 20% range. Everything that was added was for improvements.

Banana bread and Chocolate cake are the extent of my cooking with Chronic. Kind of bottom tier edibles in this crowd lol.
That's why we all hang out here. LoL...
:ganjamon:
None of us actually knows what's we're doing!

Just playin', there are some great canna-cooks in here. :high-five: I'd be willing to bet, any one in the group will help out if ya ever need. I learn something from this group everyday.

Happy Holidaze!
:passitleft:

I am actually a pretty good cook. Had to do it for a living along the way. I just have never tried to adapt anything over. I like my weed smoked LOL. Still edibles got sleeping pills and a couple other drugs out of my life.

I have wondered about cooking with infused oils and stuff on dinners. I smoke all day so it wouldn't go over quite as well as it might for others. Could be done I am sure I just don't know if I want Cob salad to kick my ass LMAO. Olive oil would have to be pretty strong in most cases. I really don't know how much THC you can put in a certain amount of oil.

Might be interesting to see how much THC you can put into a cup of oil. Maybe there is double or triple infusion in the future. Kingjoe83 should not try double infusion LMAO.

I am actually a pretty good cook. Had to do it for a living along the way. I just have never tried to adapt anything over. I like my weed smoked LOL. Still edibles got sleeping pills and a couple other drugs out of my life.

I have wondered about cooking with infused oils and stuff on dinners. I smoke all day so it wouldn't go over quite as well as it might for others. Could be done I am sure I just don't know if I want Cob salad to kick my ass LMAO. Olive oil would have to be pretty strong in most cases. I really don't know how much THC you can put in a certain amount of oil.

Might be interesting to see how much THC you can put into a cup of oil. Maybe there is double or triple infusion in the future. Kingjoe83 should not try double infusion LMAO.
LoL, my personal batch will be on its 4th infusion when I cut my next plant. It's getting to be pretty stout.

I'm hoping to be able to use 1/4 Tbsp instead of 1/4 cup in future recipe's.
:thumb:

This will be the last time I infuse this batch tho... it's getting pretty dark already. I'd be pissed if I burned it up this far along in the process.

I plan on using half of it to make capsules that I'll use for sleeping pills. The other half will be used in all sorts of savory food experiments.

This kitchen gon' get real busy soon; as all of these plants harvest, I'm gonna be rollin' in trim ;)

Fun times ahead! Great to see ya Jack!
:passitleft:

Trimming myself so I know the feeling lol. I still love to make water hash with lots of it. Coconut oil for the rest.

When you get Olive oil to the point you are talking. It could be used in so many things. Lots of Pasta's and other recipes Oils will get stronger once we find new ways to get it in there.

Food like that would have been great when I was dating. I might have be able to make a relationship work if I could have got woman stoned before they had to spend much time with me LMAO.

Trimming myself so I know the feeling lol. I still love to make water hash with lots of it. Coconut oil for the rest.

When you get Olive oil to the point you are talking. It could be used in so many things. Lots of Pasta's and other recipes Oils will get stronger once we find new ways to get it in there.

Food like that would have been great when I was dating. I might have be able to make a relationship work if I could have got woman stoned before they had to spend much time with me LMAO.
I like to drizzle it on crusty breads, or bruschetta. I've made a few omelettes with canna-butter too. Too fun!

Glad to have you around! I'll be picking you brain for recipe's, for sure!

Well @InTheShed we will go and say 20% thc 500 ml oil and 49 grams decarbed bud based on jackaloupes repsponse ofncourse this is just an estimate . Without actual bud testing I get it.

I like to drizzle it on crusty breads, or bruschetta. I've made a few omelettes with canna-butter too. Too fun!

Glad to have you around! I'll be picking you brain for recipe's, for sure!
I always have a bottle on hand. Dropper bottles are great for really strong infusions.

Not a clue. For reference. Originally White Russian was one of the first strains over 20%. TTB is a homemade White Russian with a few things thrown in along the way. My guess is, it is still in the 20% range. Everything that was added was for improvements.
Well @InTheShed we will go and say 20% thc 500 ml oil and 49 grams decarbed bud based on jackaloupes repsponse ofncourse this is just an estimate . Without actual bud testing I get it.
That comes in at 16.7mg THC /ml of oil. Now you just have to figure out how many ml of oil were in the recipe and divide it by the number of brownies and you have your dose!

All amounts are in grams. I assume if you are on this forum, you have a scale that measures in grams. Conversion charts are available online for those who desire them.

Canna Lemon-Drops

240 grams granulated sugar
125 grams corn syrup
115 grams water, tap or distilled
2.5 grams lemon oil
(not lemon extract, you can substitute another citrus flavor, but other types of flavorings may require different amounts of oil for the desired effect. Extracts will just burn off in this process.)
0.7 grams yellow food color, gel type
10 grams cannabis infused MCT coconut oil
(or your favorite oil infusion) (the strength of your oil determines the strength of your candies, and the size of your mold determines the strength as well. For irregularly shaped pieces potency can be determined by weighing the entire batch, weighing the piece of candy, and using a percentage or decimal to determine the part of the total potency in each piece.) (I have used up to 15 grams of canna oil in the formula without too much texture change. More oil means softer candy. I tried 20 grams and it wouldn't incorporate well. See what works for you.)

1. Heat sugar, corn syrup, and water to 300F (use high altitude adjustment if needed).
Use a candy thermometer and don't walk away. Use medium heat and don't stir.
2. Turn off heat and gently fold in canna oil, flavor, and color
(have these pre-weighed and ready to go.)
3. Using all your Ninja skills, pour into pyrex pitcher and quickly pout into molds. Do not overfill!
Silicone molds do not need to be prepared in any way. Plastic ones should be greased or lined with powdered sugar. I used an edible gold powder to brush into my silicone molds prior to pouring for a special effect.

Tips: If it starts to caramelize you have gone too far.
Calibrate your thermometer.
Use a Heavy bottomed pan. I prefer ceramic coated cast iron.
I threw away 4 batches before I had one worth molding. And it was 6 batches to the pictures here. The gold dust really highlights the imperfections in my pour. I put these in tins and gave them as Christmas presents. I also made mints.

That comes in at 16.7mg THC /ml of oil. Now you just have to figure out how many ml of oil were in the recipe and divide it by the number of brownies and you have your dose!
Just over 1/4 cup used on brownie mix cut into 9 pieces in a 9x9 pan

Calculator where are you lol

I got 62 ml ish like I said 1/4 cup just above line 1/4 cup = 59.14 ml so I will say about 62 ml used divide that by 9 =6.88 ?

All amounts are in grams. I assume if you are on this forum, you have a scale that measures in grams. Conversion charts are available online for those who desire them.

Canna Lemon-Drops

240 grams granulated sugar
125 grams corn syrup
115 grams water, tap or distilled
2.5 grams lemon oil
(not lemon extract, you can substitute another citrus flavor, but other types of flavorings may require different amounts of oil for the desired effect. Extracts will just burn off in this process.)
0.7 grams yellow food color, gel type
10 grams cannabis infused MCT coconut oil
(or your favorite oil infusion) (the strength of your oil determines the strength of your candies, and the size of your mold determines the strength as well. For irregularly shaped pieces potency can be determined by weighing the entire batch, weighing the piece of candy, and using a percentage or decimal to determine the part of the total potency in each piece.) (I have used up to 15 grams of canna oil in the formula without too much texture change. More oil means softer candy. I tried 20 grams and it wouldn't incorporate well. See what works for you.)

1. Heat sugar, corn syrup, and water to 300F (use high altitude adjustment if needed).
Use a candy thermometer and don't walk away. Use medium heat and don't stir.
2. Turn off heat and gently fold in canna oil, flavor, and color
(have these pre-weighed and ready to go.)
3. Using all your Ninja skills, pour into pyrex pitcher and quickly pout into molds. Do not overfill!
Silicone molds do not need to be prepared in any way. Plastic ones should be greased or lined with powdered sugar. I used an edible gold powder to brush into my silicone molds prior to pouring for a special effect.

Tips: If it starts to caramelize you have gone too far.
Calibrate your thermometer.
Use a Heavy bottomed pan. I prefer ceramic coated cast iron.
I threw away 4 batches before I had one worth molding. And it was 6 batches to the pictures here. The gold dust really highlights the imperfections in my pour. I put these in tins and gave them as Christmas presents. I also made mints.

Thanks for sharing bud . ✊

Back
Top Bottom