Cooking with The Chronic

Edibles hit everyone differently. I start to feel it about the one hour mark, and it increases for the next hour. Now, if it hits after you’ve hit the smoke, just go to bed. :)

If you over do it, and it’s not enjoyable, try smelling some black pepper. That’s supposed to help. If you have CBD on hand, taking some CBD can also help moderate a high.

Other than that, have fun!

I survived but I had the not so enjoyable moment eating two brownies last night . I think I am still feeling it . I was tossing up bed side last night . Now just moving easy wanting to sleep but my body feels great lol

Strongest batch to date hands down . Holy shat boyz ✊

TTB has always been great for edibles. Not the eat and go to the movie kind LOL. Or as strong as I make my oil anyway LOL. 1/2 a cup of coconut oil in my chocolate cake. It starts with a smile then a you start melting LMAO.

That is one cool ass butter maker I may have to check it out.

Yo loupe bro I want to send you a brownie to try please you have to try this and tell me what you think bro they taste amazing too and I don’t vomit easily even wife was shocked literally just told her lol she was lieo wow strong then . Few hrs of tossing up and hr or so cleaning this morning . Two too much . I was sweating /cold shivering . Lol

@Kingjoe83 ?
:nomo:

It's great! The only downside is the 2 cup minimum. Other than that (and cleaning) it's a nice piece to have on hand.

I’m here well kinda lol :ganjamon::passitleft:

Maybe he did 2 kilos to 2 cups of oil! :hmmmm:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He'll be back in a few days. LoL

Okay back to bed now that I got permission to sleep for the next few days lol

Bet that elbow pain is gone too!

Yes !! Everything is gone lol

I had $200 to spend on the MB2, but then after decarbing in the oven a couple times -- and smelling up the entire house for a couple hours (my wife was not happy at all) --- I opted for the decarb machine instead. Pretty happy with it so far, and zero smell inside the house.

I was kindly gifted this machine it’s truly pretty cool .

I survived but I had the not so enjoyable moment eating two brownies last night . I think I am still feeling it . I was tossing up bed side last night . Now just moving easy wanting to sleep but my body feels great lol

Yo loupe bro I want to send you a brownie to try please you have to try this and tell me what you think bro they taste amazing too and I don’t vomit easily even wife was shocked literally just told her lol she was lieo wow strong then . Few hrs of tossing up and hr or so cleaning this morning . Two too much . I was sweating /cold shivering . Lol

:bravo:

LoL!
I enjoy a nice strong oil.
:ganjamon:
Thanks to this thread and you guys for the help bro . Really was fun beside that projectile vomiting lol

Thanks to this thread and you guys for the help bro . Really was fun beside that projectile vomiting lol
Maybe 1 will do. That's the goal I shoot for with edibles. LoL, I want to eat just one and be good to go.

Maybe 1 will do. That's the goal I shoot for with edibles. LoL, I want to eat just one and be good to go.
Yup thinking even cutting them in half man they are delicious but potent lol

Yup thinking even cutting them in half man they are delicious but potent lol
Very good! Just what the doctor ordered. Stronger meds means you can take less and they last longer in the pantry.
Sounds like you #nailedit
:thumb:

Very good! Just what the doctor ordered. Stronger meds means you can take less and they last longer in the pantry.
Sounds like you #nailedit
Still need to try studying the patch bit that will come in time I will let you know going forward.

But yeah woop he splitting in half more likely so I have three in tuberware in fridge and like four other pieces in freezer that could all be cut in half so double those numbers still . How long in freezer will these brownies be okay for ?

Still need to try studying the patch bit that will come in time I will let you know going forward.

But yeah woop he splitting in half more likely so I have three in tuberware in fridge and like four other pieces in freezer that could all be cut in half so double those numbers still . How long in freezer will these brownies be okay for ?
In the freezer.... months. You should finish them long before they would go bad in the freeze.

I'm pretty sure we would have recommended starting slow with edibles. I'm pretty sure everyone recommends starting slow with edibles. Now you will too :thumb:

Glad to have you back among us :).
Absolutely I get it now

I'm currently doing an extraction with Coconut Oil. I cup to one ounce. I run the bud through a coffee grinder then scrape all the remnants into the canning jar. Pour in the oil, shake, let sit for a while. I keep the jar in my tent the heat stays between 80-90 and the longer it sits the more the buds seem to break down and become fully saturated. I've got a lot of gellies (gel caps) right now, but when I'm ready I'll boil that jar, strain the oil and make about 175-180 gel caps at around
10mg each. Great for dialing in the perfect body high, and you can get a nice little buzz too.

I also use that same mixture for making brownies, but I get the Godiva premix and go. I usually make a two boxes and yield 18 brownies. Like a bowl of Campbells Soup, "Mmm Mmm Good!"

One of these nights I'm gonna use the oil to make some pizza, maybe paint in on the crust or work it into the dough. Great now I'm hungry...

I'm too scared now LOL. Kingjoe.

I have had some interesting batches of oil/butter though. Nothing as strong as you mentioned but close. Definitely to the point that you consider yourself too high. Lots of rolling around and NOT sleeping. No Puking so I win LMAO.

My problem now is different. I had some great Chocoloco trim to use. Even it being a sativa I could sleep on it so it got used. Only problem is the Munchies. Minutes after the high kicks in all you want to do is eat. Munchies and edibles do not mix well LMAO.

I'm currently doing an extraction with Coconut Oil. I cup to one ounce. I run the bud through a coffee grinder then scrape all the remnants into the canning jar. Pour in the oil, shake, let sit for a while. I keep the jar in my tent the heat stays between 80-90 and the longer it sits the more the buds seem to break down and become fully saturated. I've got a lot of gellies (gel caps) right now, but when I'm ready I'll boil that jar, strain the oil and make about 175-180 gel caps at around
10mg each. Great for dialing in the perfect body high, and you can get a nice little buzz too.

I also use that same mixture for making brownies, but I get the Godiva premix and go. I usually make a two boxes and yield 18 brownies. Like a bowl of Campbells Soup, "Mmm Mmm Good!"

One of these nights I'm gonna use the oil to make some pizza, maybe paint in on the crust or work it into the dough. Great now I'm hungry...
Wonder if I could put my oil in caps that I made with olive oil ? Hmm

I'm too scared now LOL. Kingjoe.

I have had some interesting batches of oil/butter though. Nothing as strong as you mentioned but close. Definitely to the point that you consider yourself too high. Lots of rolling around and NOT sleeping. No Puking so I win LMAO.

My problem now is different. I had some great Chocoloco trim to use. Even it being a sativa I could sleep on it so it got used. Only problem is the Munchies. Minutes after the high kicks in all you want to do is eat. Munchies and edibles do not mix well LMAO.
I've started pouring all of my gummies into the smallest dose possible. I use tiny gummy bear molds most times.... at least until I know the strength of my oil. The smaller doses make it easier to test the waters, one bear at a time until you know how strong they are.
My wife takes one of my gummies at night, says she only gets the faintest buzz, then sleeps like a rock. I take between 10-12 of them to get the same effect. Ultimately, the smaller dose makes it easier for everyone to enjoy at their own pace.

Glad your still with us Joe! Over doing edibles is never fun!

Wonder if I could put my oil in caps that I made with olive oil ? Hmm

I made my cannacapsules with coconut oil last round. They turned out great! I calculated them at about 50mg/cap but I like all my oils and butters very strong!

I’ve got s bunch of cooking and recipes to whip up now that I have a ton of product! I have a huge stash of keif to so I’ll end up adding that in somewhere haha! Can’t wait to get back to baking been almost a month since my last eddies and I’m eager to whip up a batch of something lol!!

Now the question is what to make.... hmmmmm lol

Happens to the best of us... lol

I've gotten myself more times than I'd like to admit. Even with the best guidance in the world, everyone's body reacts different, and everyone's bud is different. Variables that will make results that are all over the map.

Discussions like this are what spreads the info and help make the best edibles for each person, individually.
:passitleft:

I made my cannacapsules with coconut oil last round. They turned out great! I calculated them at about 50mg/cap but I like all my oils and butters very strong!

I’ve got s bunch of cooking and recipes to whip up now that I have a ton of product! I have a huge stash of keif to so I’ll end up adding that in somewhere haha! Can’t wait to get back to baking been almost a month since my last eddies and I’m eager to whip up a batch of something lol!!

Now the question is what to make.... hmmmmm lol
I’m curios to knwo how to get a ratio of what my oil strength is . I mean it this stuff had me in a whole new world broZ haven’t ate any brownie since scared too . Think I’ll eat a small piece in am tomorrow half a brownie size that I normally cut and see what that does through the day ?

Then I go from
There ✊

Hey happy holidays Dutch and cooking junkies :volcano-smiley::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom