Cooking with The Chronic

I’m curios to knwo how to get a ratio of what my oil strength is . I mean it this stuff had me in a whole new world broZ haven’t ate any brownie since scared too . Think I’ll eat a small piece in am tomorrow half a brownie size that I normally cut and see what that does through the day ?

Then I go from
There ✊

Hey happy holidays Dutch and cooking junkies :volcano-smiley::rollit:
@InTheShed is Rainman when it comes to those calculations. I'm sure he'll chime in soon. LoL
:high-five:

Happens to the best of us... lol

I've gotten myself more times than I'd like to admit. Even with the best guidance in the world, everyone's body reacts different, and everyone's bud is different. Variables that will make results that are all over the map.

Discussions like this are what spreads the info and help make the best edibles for each person, individually.
:passitleft:
Exactly Preston never thought of that but that is solid point .

Now I will learn my limits maybe next time only 30 grams or so ? Per two cups instead of 49 after decarb ? Lol

Good times to come I’m sure but thanks to threads and chaps like you guys I can learn and understand my limitations ✊:passitleft:

Now I will learn my limits maybe next time only 30 grams or so ? Per two cups instead of 49 after decarb ? Lol

Good times to come I’m sure but thanks to threads and chaps like you guys I can learn and understand my limitations ✊:passitleft:
Or, just half your oil in the recipe. If it calls for 2 Tbsp oil... use one canna-oil, one regular oil.
Knowing where you want that potency makes it much easier to adjust the recipe to fit your needs. Strong oil is great because you can use much less and it lasts longer.
Also, IMO, edibles taste better with the minimal amount of oil. Just gotta find that sweet spot where the taste is great, AND the edible does it's job. LoL

Happens to the best of us... lol

I've gotten myself more times than I'd like to admit. Even with the best guidance in the world, everyone's body reacts different, and everyone's bud is different. Variables that will make results that are all over the map.

Discussions like this are what spreads the info and help make the best edibles for each person, individually.
:passitleft:
Great point Preston! The guidance and advice from everyone definitely helps with dosing ideas and amounts!

I’m curios to knwo how to get a ratio of what my oil strength is . I mean it this stuff had me in a whole new world broZ haven’t ate any brownie since scared too . Think I’ll eat a small piece in am tomorrow half a brownie size that I normally cut and see what that does through the day ?

Then I go from
There ✊

Hey happy holidays Dutch and cooking junkies :volcano-smiley::rollit:

Shed has a great spreadsheet from Oldbear where you just enter in your numbers and it calculates the oil strength. Super neat spreadsheet tool! A must have if your making edibles and want calculated doses for gifts or even making sure you don’t over do it yourself !

Happy holidays everyone !

Or, just half your oil in the recipe. If it calls for 2 Tbsp oil... use one canna-oil, one regular oil.
Knowing where you want that potency makes it much easier to adjust the recipe to fit your needs. Strong oil is great because you can use much less and it lasts longer.
Also, IMO, edibles taste better with the minimal amount of oil. Just gotta find that sweet spot where the taste is great, AND the edible does it's job. LoL

I actually love the taste of weed in my edibles or any infusion for that matter! I know some people dislike the strong flavour of weed but I’m one of the odd ones that love it!

I dunno man this tastes really good to me bro

But yes can do that as well lower infused oil no just wanted to and sure I was going to get medicated and I did lol

I actually love the taste of weed in my edibles or any infusion for that matter! I know some people dislike the strong flavour of weed but I’m one of the odd ones that love it!
Me too as to me theses brownies are what I’ve dreamed to be able to make and all because of you guys here helping a brotha out ✊

I enjoy it too, I just keep my own personal jar of oil that has been infused multiple times with fans/trim/bud.... it just keeps getting stronger
I share my gummies alot! This is where I tone down the plant flavor. I try to make them as enjoyable as possible because some of those people are trying edibles for the first time. 2-3 of my "testers" are in their 70's and take them for arthritis and Alzheimer's prevention (my friend's parents). I'd hate to see someone pass up an amazing medication over the taste of it.
:thumb:

I enjoy it too, I just keep my own personal jar of oil that has been infused multiple times with fans/trim/bud.... it just keeps getting stronger
I share my gummies alot! This is where I tone down the plant flavor. I try to make them as enjoyable as possible because some of those people are trying edibles for the first time. 2-3 of my "testers" are in their 70's and take them for arthritis and Alzheimer's prevention (my friend's parents). I'd hate to see someone pass up an amazing medication over the taste of it.
Gummies are next what do I need ? I can wait til after Christmas or New Years but me wants lol

Merry Christmas boyz :passitleft:

Gummies are next what do I need ? I can wait til after Christmas or New Years but me wants lol

Merry Christmas boyz :passitleft:
You can use the oil you just made.

You'll also need:
Corn Syrup
2- 3oz boxes jello mix
2- .25oz unflavored gelatine
And silicon molds to pour them in.

I can walk ya through it when you're ready. Easy-peasy!

You can use the oil you just made.

You'll also need:
Corn Syrup
2- 3oz boxes jello mix
2- .25oz unflavored gelatine
And silicon molds to pour them in.

I can walk ya through it when you're ready. Easy-peasy!
Done and done ✅

I will make a list and check it twice Better get it right even if I have to stay up all night !:Namaste:

Ho ho ho brotha have yourself a merry little Christmas :Namaste:

Haha

All I need is:
Estimated THC percentage of the weed you used.
Amount of weed in grams.
Amount of oil in ml.

Let me know!

All I need is:
Estimated THC percentage of the weed you used.
Amount of weed in grams.
Amount of oil in ml.

Let me know!
No idea on thc @Jackalope any idea what thc levels reach buddy on those TTB seeds brotha ?

Grams used = 49 after decarb
Oil used = 500 ml

Heres some edible eye candy.
Lemon drops made with infused MCT oil.
Dusted the molds with edible gold powder.

Back
Top Bottom