Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

Hello everyone welcome to Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 & i'm dedicating this grow to my late brother Brent who passed in June 2020 so lets get this show on the road

Soil: Sunshine Mix #4 with 4 cups extra perlite & EWC with BlueSky Organics Myco-Grow root multiplier
7 Gal Fabric Pots
Lights: AC Infinity Ion Frame Evo 8 730 watts in the 5'x4' tent & Spider Farmer SE5000 480 watts in the 3'x3' tent
Nutes: Future Harvest Holland Blend Micro & Grow with Epsom salt with Microbial Mass Pro

1725999386247.png

Seed Strains by ButterBean Bird Seed:
Grape Nesia auto, Chocolate Chip Cookies auto, Moby-Wan-Chemoby auto, Donkey Kong auto, Milk Cookie monster auto, Mac n Cheese auto, Purple People Eater auto, Banana Speers auto
Here is some info on theses strains

Mac N Cheese Auto​

Mack and Crack Auto x Cheese XXL Auto

We popped 50 seeds of Mack and Crack from the 2023 autoflower world cup winners, Seed Stockers.
Then pollinated the best 5 with our selected Cheese XXL pollinator and then selected the best individual to make a f2/R2 batch with. Expect tall plants, larger than normal yields, a unique fuel and cheese nose with a hint of sweetness on the exhale. Finishing in 85 days.

Purple People Eater Auto​

Purple Nuggets Auto x The Beast Auto

Pairing the darkest Purple Nuggets auto that we found out of 40 potential receivers. We pollinated with our super dependable and reliable donor The Beast auto to double the original size of the Purple Nuggets genetics. Resulting in a “One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater” . A tall central cola dominant plant the requires lots of support towards the end of flowering to support her mostly purple flowers. 80 days to finish this beautiful specimen.

Chocolate Chip Cookies Auto​

( Chocolate Mint OG Auto x Cookies Auto) -
Over 1m in height. This 80 day, rock solid treat will knock your socks off. Enjoy the earthy and kushy flavors along with aggressive vegetative growth supported by hardy secondary branching which makes for outstanding yield. A powerful and long lasting high that develops into a relaxing body high.
Tested at 29% THC

Donkey Kong Auto​

( OG Kush auto x Gorilla Auto ) -
Up to 1.75m. 80 days. A legendary character name paired with 2 legendary strains seemed to be the perfect fit. This cross has the potential for some beastly qualities. A high yielder with a super kushy flavor profile. Tall and large overall with a high resin content.
*Tested at 31% THC

Grape-Nesia Auto​

( Double Grape Auto x Amnesia XXL Auto ) -
Over 1m and up to 85 days. We hunted endlessly for a the frostiest and most grape flavored profile , finding these characteristics in Mephistos Double Grape auto and crossed it with our largest and hazyest motherstock of Amnesia XXL auto from Dinafem in order to give it some extra size and to add some sativa like qualities to the smoke. Overall this is a delicious grape flavored specimen that will please any and all smokers. Wait, what was I saying ?
*Tested at 31% THC

Moby-Wan-Chemoby Auto​

( Moby Dick XXL Auto x Chemdawg Auto ) -
Well over 1m, finished in 85 days. This jedi caliber auto will impress the most seasoned grower. The Moby Dicks famous size paired with the resin content of Chemdawg is a real sight to behold. A plant with massive size potential if grown in bigger containers is a real treat to grow. A perfect choice for a massive outdoor companion and a perfect candidate for LST and training indoors.
*Tested at 31% THC

Banana Spears Auto​

( Grape-Nesia Auto x Banana Runtz Auto ) -

Oops we did it again
We took this combo to the F3 stage and we couldn't be more bananas to share this with you.
Banana Spears is exactly that. A sativa structured plant with long sugar coated Banana spears for buds. Exceptionally unique and different, that it will surprise the most experienced grower. An unmistakable Banana flavor that you can squish for days. A champion autoflower rosin powerhouse. Our newest favorite to smoke as bud and also squish for Rosin.
75 Days
*Tested at 30+% THC

Milk Cookie Monster Auto​

( Milk and Qookies Auto x The Beast Auto ) -

Yum yum yum, me want cookie ! We hunted several packs of milk and qwookies from Nightowl and pollinated our favorite specimen with pollen from our best selling strain, The Beast. Wanting to incorporate the size of our Beast strain with the outstanding flavour and terpene profile from the Milk and qwookie unicorn, this cross shows incredible hybrid vigor and size potential. Fantastic strain for squishing ! 80 days

*Tested at 30% THC

Beans are soaking for approx 18hrs & will be using the cotton swabs to germinate & placed in small zip lock bags
Thanks for looking in will have more in a day or 2 Thanks everyone

Hello everyone welcome to Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 & i'm dedicating this grow to my late brother Brent who passed in June 2020 so lets get this show on the road

Soil: Sunshine Mix #4 with 4 cups extra perlite & EWC with BlueSky Organics Myco-Grow root multiplier
7 Gal Fabric Pots
Lights: AC Infinity Ion Frame Evo 8 730 watts in the 5'x4' tent & Spider Farmer SE5000 480 watts in the 3'x3' tent
Nutes: Future Harvest Holland Blend Micro & Grow with Epsom salt with Microbial Mass Pro

1725999386247.png

Seed Strains by ButterBean Bird Seed:
Grape Nesia auto, Chocolate Chip Cookies auto, Moby-Wan-Chemoby auto, Donkey Kong auto, Milk Cookie monster auto, Mac n Cheese auto, Purple People Eater auto, Banana Speers auto
Here is some info on theses strains

Mac N Cheese Auto​

Mack and Crack Auto x Cheese XXL Auto

We popped 50 seeds of Mack and Crack from the 2023 autoflower world cup winners, Seed Stockers.
Then pollinated the best 5 with our selected Cheese XXL pollinator and then selected the best individual to make a f2/R2 batch with. Expect tall plants, larger than normal yields, a unique fuel and cheese nose with a hint of sweetness on the exhale. Finishing in 85 days.

Purple People Eater Auto​

Purple Nuggets Auto x The Beast Auto

Pairing the darkest Purple Nuggets auto that we found out of 40 potential receivers. We pollinated with our super dependable and reliable donor The Beast auto to double the original size of the Purple Nuggets genetics. Resulting in a “One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater” . A tall central cola dominant plant the requires lots of support towards the end of flowering to support her mostly purple flowers. 80 days to finish this beautiful specimen.

Chocolate Chip Cookies Auto​

( Chocolate Mint OG Auto x Cookies Auto) -
Over 1m in height. This 80 day, rock solid treat will knock your socks off. Enjoy the earthy and kushy flavors along with aggressive vegetative growth supported by hardy secondary branching which makes for outstanding yield. A powerful and long lasting high that develops into a relaxing body high.
Tested at 29% THC

Donkey Kong Auto​

( OG Kush auto x Gorilla Auto ) -
Up to 1.75m. 80 days. A legendary character name paired with 2 legendary strains seemed to be the perfect fit. This cross has the potential for some beastly qualities. A high yielder with a super kushy flavor profile. Tall and large overall with a high resin content.
*Tested at 31% THC

Grape-Nesia Auto​

( Double Grape Auto x Amnesia XXL Auto ) -
Over 1m and up to 85 days. We hunted endlessly for a the frostiest and most grape flavored profile , finding these characteristics in Mephistos Double Grape auto and crossed it with our largest and hazyest motherstock of Amnesia XXL auto from Dinafem in order to give it some extra size and to add some sativa like qualities to the smoke. Overall this is a delicious grape flavored specimen that will please any and all smokers. Wait, what was I saying ?
*Tested at 31% THC

Moby-Wan-Chemoby Auto​

( Moby Dick XXL Auto x Chemdawg Auto ) -
Well over 1m, finished in 85 days. This jedi caliber auto will impress the most seasoned grower. The Moby Dicks famous size paired with the resin content of Chemdawg is a real sight to behold. A plant with massive size potential if grown in bigger containers is a real treat to grow. A perfect choice for a massive outdoor companion and a perfect candidate for LST and training indoors.
*Tested at 31% THC

Banana Spears Auto​

( Grape-Nesia Auto x Banana Runtz Auto ) -

Oops we did it again
We took this combo to the F3 stage and we couldn't be more bananas to share this with you.
Banana Spears is exactly that. A sativa structured plant with long sugar coated Banana spears for buds. Exceptionally unique and different, that it will surprise the most experienced grower. An unmistakable Banana flavor that you can squish for days. A champion autoflower rosin powerhouse. Our newest favorite to smoke as bud and also squish for Rosin.
75 Days
*Tested at 30+% THC

Milk Cookie Monster Auto​

( Milk and Qookies Auto x The Beast Auto ) -

Yum yum yum, me want cookie ! We hunted several packs of milk and qwookies from Nightowl and pollinated our favorite specimen with pollen from our best selling strain, The Beast. Wanting to incorporate the size of our Beast strain with the outstanding flavour and terpene profile from the Milk and qwookie unicorn, this cross shows incredible hybrid vigor and size potential. Fantastic strain for squishing ! 80 days

*Tested at 30% THC

Beans are soaking for approx 18hrs & will be using the cotton swabs to germinate & placed in small zip lock bags
Thanks for looking in will have more in a day or 2 Thanks everyone

Hey Brother :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Wow!

Those strains look pretty serious! 😍
I think you need bigger tents?
Thanks MedScientist i would love a 4x4 with the 5x4 but i'm in a small house so i'm going to see if i can grow 6 in the 5x4 & 2 in the 3x3, was pretty impressed with the outdoor Moby-Wan-Chemoby & Donkey Kong for potancy i'm sure they will turn out better indoors & LST'd

Hi Bill glad you found the new journal & sending you some good weather for the next 2 weeks
Oh your the one :thanks:
Appreciate it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are any of you Gamblers?

I would bet... that he blows a seam in the tent trying to do 6 plants in there?

Any takers? ❤️
Lol! might get tight but i;m pretty consistent on buggering up 1 or 2 especially with a new light, warp speed 1800 PPFD Lol! stoned now so thinking where to relocate a cabnet & get a 4x4 & i'll bet a chunk of slow smoked brisket that i'll make it work:volcano-smiley:

Lol! might get tight but i;m pretty consistent on buggering up 1 or 2 especially with a new light, warp speed 1800 PPFD Lol! stoned now so thinking where to relocate a cabnet & get a 4x4 & i'll bet a chunk of slow smoked brisket that i'll make it work:volcano-smiley:
IDK? Most people on 420Mag would have a hard time growing 2 plants in a 4x5!

Get the 4x4 and let the Girlz spread their legs- and I'll throw in a whole Slow Smoked Brisket, only catch is you have to eat it here! I imagine there will be Smoke EVERYWHERE! ❤️

IDK? Most people on 420Mag would have a hard time growing 2 plants in a 4x5!

Get the 4x4 and let the Girlz spread their legs- and I'll throw in a whole Slow Smoked Brisket, only catch is you have to eat it here! I imagine there will be Smoke EVERYWHERE! ❤️
if i could fill a 5x4 with 2 auto flowers that would be awesome (i'm still working on that) one day i'll grow a photoperiod & yeah lots of smoke

good morning everyone was recalibrating my Photone on my android phone for the new lights & they have upgraded their app for android phones & with the update android now needs a defuser

good morning everyone was recalibrating my Photone on my android phone for the new lights & they have upgraded their app for android phones & with the update android now needs a defuser
I have found the same thing. I am using paper as a diffuser, I think it's effective. I've found that Photone is getting stuck on readings though. I don't know what is causing that or how to stop it.

Hey con! I'm gonna' miss the natural surroundings of your last grow, but I wanna' see this one too!

Those are some interesting strains you've got. The high-THC ratings seem to be becoming more prevalent. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom