Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Sorry about the bits of rot. You did well on the whole! :thumb:
Thanks Carmen, I'll probably end up just under 3 oz out of 5 plants Lol! I think I'll try a few different things for next summer šŸ¤£ & can't wait to start the winter grows soon

Thanks Carmen, I'll probably end up just under 3 oz out of 5 plants Lol! I think I'll try a few different things for next summer šŸ¤£ & can't wait to start the winter grows soon
Looking forward to the winter grow and also to see what you try next year in the summer, Con.

good day everyone too bad the CCC didn't make it it was building some nice bud not much to save as its pretty fluffy & clear trichs so it will be recycled mean while the MWC & DK plants (2 of them) continue to dry & will have final weights soon, not much for a large yield but so far both are heavy hitters & can't wait to grow them again in a few weeks, back in the city & back out to the lake friday for the shut down & hopefully start the winter grow by Sept 8th, enjoy your week

20240826_174838.jpg

20240826_174855.jpg

20240826_174917.jpg

Some bud rot and an early chop is still a pretty good result for the lake autos, so I'm calling this summer a success! :high-five:

Pack up well and drive safely. šŸš—
Thanks Shed not the biggest harvest but the MWC & DK turned out better than i thought they both pack a punch strongest outdoor weed i ever grew right up there with the Double Grape i grew last winter so i think they'll surpass the DG when grown indoors, wish i could start now but i have all the lodge boats to pull out of the water & winterize as the lodge generators (pays the lot fees for next year) starting monday & should be back home between the 7th & 10nth of Sept & start the new journal

good evening folks, so the layered DK is dry enough to be put in a jar & cured RH @ 64% & the weight of this one is 34 grams & i probably tested 4-5 grams :yahoo: but what it lacks in yield it definitly makes up in potency with a heady body high & good on pain relief & tastes good so just the broken DK & stunted LST'd MWC to finish drying & probably be about 10g per plant but will post when dry & close this journal & start up the first winter grow have a good evening everyone

20240828_184225.jpg

Looks like some top shelf herb man!! Can't wait to see your winter wonderland!!! I'm planning on flipping my girls in the next week!! Happy Friday buddy!! Puff puff pass!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļøšŸŽ¶

Good morning everyone sorry I Been falling behind with keeping up but busy trying to get things squared away here & will catch up in a week or so, the broken DK & stunted MWC are dry enough for jars & I got about 15 grams from both plants but very tasty & strong so good enough for me &was not expecting much from growing them straight up & I started to early (weather was not warm enough) I also used used soil that had been recycled to many times & not amended good enough the weather was good just slacked on my end so fresh soil for next summer so I ended up with just under 4 oz with 4 plants & that's about it for this journal I'll keep this one open for a week or so till I'm back in the

Hello everyone back in the city camping is done for the year & lot fee's are paid for next year wooHoo!!!! got home to find a couple pallets of shingles sitting in the back yard & roofers starting tomorrow apairently yeah about time 12 years of tarp coming to a end, a bit of a update the 2 layered plants looked like the roots didn't grow through the coco coir pots much as the same with the regular soiled pots not much of a root ball on any of them probably from the used soil i used was not properly ammended & was just spent but out of the 2 MWC & 2 DK i got about 2 oz per strain & it is pretty good smoke taste & buzz wise good for the pain also so next years summer grow will be with new soil other than that i was happy with the results, i'll be starting the new journal in a day or 2 & will post a link here before closing this one, now to catch up with everyones journals later folks enjoy your week

Welcome home and congrats on the new roof! I hope the shingles aren't tarp-colored. :)

Also, I am yet to meet anyone who recommends peat pots, so I'll now add coco pots to that list.
Thanks Shed my landlord will probably want to age the shingles first for a couple years Lol!, the coco coir pots didn;t seem to work well this time around i'm thinking its a combination of crappy soil & i didn't rough up the pots (loosen the fibers) they are tightly compressed when made they worked fine before last winters grow

Glad you're back home. Glad you're getting the roof done. Can't wait to see you blow it up indoors!! Happy Monday!!šŸ˜ŽāœŒļøšŸŽ¶

Back
Top Bottom