Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Bummer on the rot but it sure looks frosty!! Nature sure takes it's portion sometimes. It'll be interesting to hear how it smokes when it's ready. Happy Friday buddy!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Sorry about the rot but the rest of that looks loaded, leaves included. Should still be a reasonable stash to get you to the Christmas harvest. :)
Thanks Shed I didn't lose much surprised to see the underneath of the leaves turning brown

Bummer on the rot but it sure looks frosty!! Nature sure takes it's portion sometimes. It'll be interesting to hear how it smokes when it's ready. Happy Friday buddy!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø
Thanks Scottay if it's anything like the other MWC it'll be a strong medium heavy indica buzz good for pain

pretty foggy this morning so I put the fan on the last 2 to get some air flow

20240823_083708.jpg

pretty foggy this morning so I put the fan on the last 2 to get some air flow

20240823_083708.jpg
Wow! Magnificent setting. Lovely pic. Would be an awesome painting.

Good morning everyone hope your weekend is treating you good, not much action here the broken DK trichs are starting to get cloudy & probably can be chopped any time but going to try to hold off till next weekend so probably tomorrow šŸ¤£ the CCC is turning into a beast and putting on some weight & not sure if it will be ready by Sept 8th when I pull the pin here for the season & hoping for no rot & putting the fan on it when I can & she's still drinking every 2nd day with the level nutes & PH'd at 6.4 & that's about it for now thanks for looking in

20240825_081948.jpg

20240825_081915.jpg

20240825_081852.jpg

20240825_081846.jpg

20240825_081836.jpg

20240825_081825.jpg

Will you pack up and move whatever isn't ripe by closing time? Shame to waste all that beautiful bud.
Hi Shed the broken DK will be chopped this week either tomorrow or Friday I'm heading home Tuesday and back out Friday and if the CCC is not ready by September 8th I'll be bringing it back home to finish off under one of the lights if it doesn't get bud rot ( no fan on it for 4 days )

Hello everyone as the Boom Town Rats once said " I hate Mondays " so looking at the plants this morning & the CCC is pretty chaulk full of bud rot with the RH at 88-91% the last few days I figured it would come to this oh well thats what I get for starting them to early (to cold) & slowing their growth so the broken DK had a few tiny spots that looked like rot so it is also chopped & drying in the fridge the CCC I'm going to cut out the rot I see & save what's left & use it for oil along with what I collect from the 2 upcoming winter grows so in a flash this grow is done now to get a dry final weight from the MWC & DK plants at least I got some nice smoke from those 2 but was looking forward to the CCC to finish its all good though had fun this grow, will give a final weight between the 2 MWC & the 2 DK plants when they are all dry, have a good one folks trich pics are from the broken DK

20240826_095359.jpg

20240826_095322.jpg

2024_08_25_15_40_45_969.png

2024_08_25_15_40_02_443.png

Sorry about the crazy-high humidity con. You'll make up for it up this winter! :Rasta:

T
Sorry about the crazy-high humidity con. You'll make up for it up this winter! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB +30c temps the last few days with heavy rain & lots of dew in the mornings with the forest humidity not much one can do, I'll start them a little later next year when it's warmer & see if the finish off faster

Back
Top Bottom