Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

forgot the group shot

20231112_113047.jpg

Nice canoe!! So that’s a good shot of your buds. They look exactly like mine. They don’t bulk up a whole lot do they? Lots and lots of small buds, is that pretty much your assessment? I thought mine were small cuz I did such a shit job in flarf removal on her and have too many colas. But yours look the same. Hmm…
that bud was hiding under the other buds @Jon it is the smallest of the plant the others are much larger

Good day everyone here we are at week 9, all seems good the Godzilla Cookies is just starting stretch & is pretty healthy i did a bit of pruning & defol & canopy is pretty flat , the FB is thickening up & the tallest of the bunch but a lot of white pistils so at least 3 more weeks, i broke one of the taller buds moving it around just the top 2.5 inch & propped it up & self healed after a few days, the DG is almost done i'm thinking with in 2 weeks not much for white pistils left & the red/brown are curling & tight most trichomes are cloudy & amber on the sugar leaves & smoked a few vape fulls last night & it was a lower golf ball sized nug & pretty dense maybe the side lighting helped ? hard to say side lighting has only been there 3-5 days was a pretty decent buzz that lasted a few hours tasted not so great but still had a grape flavor & the FC x SN is nearing the end also probably with in 2 weeks i do believe Mephisto says 65-70 days for both strains and they are about 62 days, temps steady @ 24-25c RH is 45-55, main lights bumped up to 900-920 PPFD & side lighting still about 350 PPFD & do notice the lower leaves are preying like they never have seen light before, will be bumping up to level 2 nute strenth for the Godzilla Cookies, i think i will be starting a drought for the DG & FC x SN as they are not going to be big producers i might as well get as much as i can out of them, Deer Season is here so i'll be doing a few day trips this week to hopefully get some in the freezer

& that's about it for now, take er easy folks, had a late bloomer on the Double grape last photo
Wow. Damn @con. The Fat Bastard is jaw dropping. PLOTM material imho. But the Godzilla Cookies is the one I keep looking at. That there is superior training. Perfect. Very very well done. She looks so green and healthy too. Then your Double Grape - buds are twice the size of mine. She looks awesome. This is what I expected on every stem. And then you’ve got the super color splash going on with the Strawberry Nuggets cross. Awesome grow con. Really impressive. Take a bow.

Wow. Damn @con. The Fat Bastard is jaw dropping. PLOTM material imho. But the Godzilla Cookies is the one I keep looking at. That there is superior training. Perfect. Very very well done. She looks so green and healthy too. Then your Double Grape - buds are twice the size of mine. She looks awesome. This is what I expected on every stem. And then you’ve got the super color splash going on with the Strawberry Nuggets cross. Awesome grow con. Really impressive. Take a bow.
Thank you @Jon, just imagine if they got off to a good start, the GC is completely different from the last one i grew even though its the same seed batch but was also a slow grower but last year i tried some chetosal on it i don't think it'll yield 9 oz, yeah it is flat & started stretch so i'll see how it looks by next week end, PLOTM nah! i don't win anything but hitting the egg first LOL! but thanks for the compliment , have a great day, time to get my hunting gear together Mmmm fresh meat hopefully

Thank you @Jon, just imagine if they got off to a good start, the GC is completely different from the last one i grew even though its the same seed batch but was also a slow grower but last year i tried some chetosal on it i don't think it'll yield 9 oz, yeah it is flat & started stretch so i'll see how it looks by next week end, PLOTM nah! i don't win anything but hitting the egg first LOL! but thanks for the compliment , have a great day, time to get my hunting gear together Mmmm fresh meat hopefully
Way to go con. Harvest your animals responsibly.

100% agree
Honestly, and I say this without hesitation, every single tiny bit of ANYTHING I am as a grower is a result of being here and the folks in the community. Straight up.

You are not alone this site is the best growing site on the net.
I've always felt right at home here. Jumped at the chance to meet Sweet Sue a few years ago. She was very cool. There's tons of great people here for sure!! Happy Monday friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️

So did you bag a buck
Lol nothing monday total SH_t show today due to idiots target shooting or just ruining it for hunters around the area (fairly popular hunting area), not a good day but try again friday

Lol nothing monday total SH_t show today due to idiots target shooting or just ruining it for hunters around the area (fairly popular hunting area), not a good day but try again friday
Btw - you can actually use the word shit if you want to. We don’t stand in decorum here, and other than me and Nick Hardy, everyone is an adult. Lmao!!!!

hope everyone is having a good weekend just a quick post, with the side lighting & while the GC was still in veg the under growth went crazy in the pick was 1 defol, i had to do 2.5 within a week no matter if it was sitting directly in front of the fan i could not get the center & outer edges dry just to much moisture & no air flow & way to many little suckers so hopefully that's enough for now as it is in stretch, strong plant as the leaves went on like nothing happened no leaf droop just kept on praying, as for the DG & FC x SN they where last watered/feed on nov 9th early morning & just watered/feed this morning so about a 9 day drought, the FC x SN probably could of went another day or 2 but good enough so will see where they are at in a day or 2 trichome wise, from what i've read about these plants they don't amber up much but we'll see, & going to remove what leaves don't perk back up in a few hours, thats it for now & will post my usual sunday update , enjoy your day & yes that is nicorette quick mist spray i'm one of those who are trying to kick the shitty tabacco crap

Back
Top Bottom