Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Nice looking double bud and the rest look very nice too.
Thanks Keith makes me wonder if i didn't stun them at the beginning how they would actually look & watch i'll turn this into a 14-16 week grow Lol!

not much going on @Jon i just use Future Harvests Holland Secret micro & grow & epsom salt & no other of their products The Holland Secret is 3 part but don't use the bloom, a different strenth/mix for seedlings veg & bloom & seems to be working perfect & PH'd to 6.0-6,2 & then the Microbial Mass & top dress with EWC every once in a while, pretty simple & basic, i noticed something i thought was a bit weird with the FC x SN it looks like a double headed pistil at the top of one bud sight don't know how common it is

20231029_200528.jpg

20231029_200538.jpg

20231029_200500.jpg
Oooh, a doublet!!! That’s exciting!!!! I’ve never had one yet, and I want to get one so bad. Very cool!

Oooh, a doublet!!! That’s exciting!!!! I’ve never had one yet, and I want to get one so bad. Very cool!
@con - can you please talk a little bit about using the epsom salts? Like when you apply, how much, and what you feel it does? I have never used it but I know many do. Thanks.

@con - can you please talk a little bit about using the epsom salts? Like when you apply, how much, and what you feel it does? I have never used it but I know many do. Thanks.
sorry for the late reply for some reason i just seen it, i do believe the epsom salt just supplements magnesium & sulfer cause i'm only using the micro & grow & not the bloom & no other additives & also aids in nute uptake & removes salt build up at the roots & strenthen cell walls, @InTheShed formulated this mix & probably would have a better explanation if i have missed something, i mix it in with my nutes every watering if you go back to the beginning of my journal it has the amounts at different strenths which i have 3 one for each stage of growth

sorry for the late reply for some reason i just seen it, i do believe the epsom salt just supplements magnesium & sulfer cause i'm only using the micro & grow & not the bloom & no other additives & also aids in nute uptake & removes salt build up at the roots & strenthen cell walls, @InTheShed formulated this mix & probably would have a better explanation if i have missed something
It's added to make the numbers work with the rest of the nutes you have, simple as that! You must have needed more Mg or S or both. :)

Good morning folks hope your weekend is going good, here we are at week 8 and all is looking good the FC x SN & DG are plugging away they are not the tallest but packing on some nice bud The FB is tall & bulking up nice & stands @ 18'' while the FC x SN & DG are @ 12", the GC is getting there still waiting for stretch & is still on the level 1 nute feedings while the other 3 are on the level 3, temps steady at 24-25c RH 55% lights hanging at 16-18'' and PPFD @ 860ish according to my light meter, all are watered/feed every 3rd day except the GC which is every 4-5 days & all are getting the microbial mass every feeding & thats about it for now have a great week

Plants are looking good . What's the lineage on the Fat b ? Looks on the Sativa side
Hey JB yeah its leaning more on the sativa side for sure i got the seeds from,
Fat Bastard auto from Quebec Cannabis seeds
( Gold Member x Monkey Spunk x Ruderalis )
THC 30-38%
50/50 indica/Sativa

Good morning folks hope your weekend is going good, here we are at week 8 and all is looking good the FC x SN & DG are plugging away they are not the tallest but packing on some nice bud The FB is tall & bulking up nice & stands @ 18'' while the FC x SN & DG are @ 12", the GC is getting there still waiting for stretch & is still on the level 1 nute feedings while the other 3 are on the level 3, temps steady at 24-25c RH 55% lights hanging at 16-18'' and PPFD @ 860ish according to my light meter, all are watered/feed every 3rd day except the GC which is every 4-5 days & all are getting the microbial mass every feeding & thats about it for now have a great week

Wow. Nice colas @con. Interesting, your DG is about ten days younger than mine, I think, yet your colas are fattening up significantly faster than mine are. Hmm.

Hey JB yeah its leaning more on the sativa side for sure i got the seeds from,
Fat Bastard auto from Quebec Cannabis seeds
( Gold Member x Monkey Spunk x Ruderalis )
THC 30-38%
50/50 indica/Sativa
30-38%?!!!! Whoa!!! 38??? That’s among the highest numbers I’ve seen!

Wow. Nice colas @con. Interesting, your DG is about ten days younger than mine, I think, yet your colas are fattening up significantly faster than mine are. Hmm.
I wonder if this is due to my earlier assertion that I got the hybrid/sativa pheno and you got the indica?

Thanks @Jon like you said probably has something to do with the amount of bud sites, you have about 40 to my 10-11 once my buds fill out i'm going to try that bud back building see if i can get them super fat just wish i timed its growth a bit better with the coco pots & lighting but now i know what to do next time hey? live & learn, Hmmmm maybe cosmic energy from the Quartz Lol!!! i think next grow i'll be sticking to soil just for the convenience cause some days its hard to move due to my pain & some times i'm away for a day or so, feeding nutes every day might get a bit tight for cash/ canada is not a cheap place to live anymore but that's for another thread/site, my DG is about 14-15 days behind yours

yeah thats what they stated when i first got them but now their site says 30-35%, GDB is growing the photo period version but from a different breeder & his says 33-38% & unsure of where he got his seeds from
EDIT : yeah Blimburn has photo periods & autos for the Fat Bastard @ 30-38% THC

I wonder if this is due to my earlier assertion that I got the hybrid/sativa pheno and you got the indica?
yeah not sure are your leaves skinny or fat ? mine look skinny up top & a bit wider on the bottom not like my FC x SN which are all wide

i think you would kill the FB auto i think i seen it on the Blimburn site when i was ordering some seeds

Those are some greasy looking stacks your collecting con. You're crushing this grow!
thanks Shed appreciate that, i think they're not bad for the shakey beginning with the coco pots & light issues but they are getting stinky sticky & frosty & still waiting on the GC to kick in but shouldn't be too long before it changes gear but it started 7-9 days after the other 3 & air prunned more than the others have a great Sunday

Back
Top Bottom