Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Good morning folks it is week 6 from the day they surfaced & all seems good had a bit of a growth spurt the last week & 3 out of 4 have stretched a bit, the Godzilla Cookies has not startes pistils yet , temps steady at 24-25c RH 55% PPFD 750 & lights approx 12 inchs away & had to raise up 3 of 4 plants to keep them level with the FB & have been watering with the 2nd level nutes with microbial mass pro @ .50ml a liter, all plants are taking 1-1.25 gal to run off & all have different watering times other than that all are green & healthy, hope your week end is good thanks for looking in

Looking great in there Con. :high-five:

howdy folks hope your weekend is going well, did a little clean up today to the under side of the plants to get rid of what will not amount to any thing much

20231028_123912.jpg

20231028_124157.jpg

back again, going to be a busy day tomorrow so will post my weekly update today, week 7 from sprout, all plants are looking good the FB is the tallest for now the FC x SN is about the nicest looking plant i ever grew with its structure the Double grape is getting there but frosty as hell already & bulking up & will only have 9 cola's hoping it stretchs out a bit more, the GC is a solid low riding mat but suspect it'll stretch big time once it starts & its just starting to get budlets now so will be stretching soon PPFD is at 875-900 & don't like it any higher for now, RH at 55-60% temps steady at 24-25c & in the VPD zone still feeding at the level 2 nute mix & feeding every 4 days except the GC which is every 6-7 days at the moment also adding microbial mass pro at .50ml per liter, lights hanging @ 16'' @ 80% power, did some inner defol this morning & looks a lot better for air flow & no wasted energy to what will amount to nothing, & thats about it for now any suggestions ? Thanks all & have a good Halloween, forgot to mention at the last watering i PH'D the run off of 2 plants & was 6.5 i do believe that is in the zone for a auto in soil

back again, going to be a busy day tomorrow so will post my weekly update today, week 7 from sprout, all plants are looking good the FB is the tallest for now the FC x SN is about the nicest looking plant i ever grew with its structure the Double grape is getting there but frosty as hell already & bulking up & will only have 9 cola's hoping it stretchs out a bit more, the GC is a solid low riding mat but suspect it'll stretch big time once it starts & its just starting to get budlets now so will be stretching soon PPFD is at 875-900 & don't like it any higher for now, RH at 55-60% temps steady at 24-25c & in the VPD zone still feeding at the level 2 nute mix & feeding every 4 days except the GC which is every 6-7 days at the moment also adding microbial mass pro at .50ml per liter, lights hanging @ 16'' @ 80% power, did some inner defol this morning & looks a lot better for air flow & no wasted energy to what will amount to nothing, & thats about it for now any suggestions ? Thanks all & have a good Halloween, forgot to mention at the last watering i PH'D the run off of 2 plants & was 6.5 i do believe that is in the zone for a auto in soil

Damn, man, what did you do with my buddy @con? This is amazing! My god con, you really tweaked them nicely. Your cleanup in aisle three looks great, and I bet it was a PITA, lol. I’m of course in love with the ring you have going on with the Godzilla Cookies. The others may turn out to be your superstars. I personally have settled on the less is more concept in a perfect world. So your 9-cola Double Grape? I will not be surprised if you outyield me. If you believe as I do that the more colas you make, the more you water them down and smallen them, then I’m going to have lots of real smallish colas and you’ll get 9 giant ones. I prefer the giant ones, and I think if we can find the damn mythical sweet spot of the perfect number of colas we can all max our yields every time! Look at the evidence already visible on your Double Grape: we look around pretty hard to find plants with buds that stack like this plant. The stacking is amazing. Yours is the same as mine, maybe with even slightly closer internodal. They’re all going to grow together and make one big bud! All your colas seem to be like that. (She’s also an extract persons dream with all this frost). I’d be very excited if I were you. It’s a great grow. Plants look stellar.

Damn, man, what did you do with my buddy @con? This is amazing! My god con, you really tweaked them nicely. Your cleanup in aisle three looks great, and I bet it was a PITA, lol. I’m of course in love with the ring you have going on with the Godzilla Cookies. The others may turn out to be your superstars. I personally have settled on the less is more concept in a perfect world. So your 9-cola Double Grape? I will not be surprised if you outyield me. If you believe as I do that the more colas you make, the more you water them down and smallen them, then I’m going to have lots of real smallish colas and you’ll get 9 giant ones. I prefer the giant ones, and I think if we can find the damn mythical sweet spot of the perfect number of colas we can all max our yields every time! Look at the evidence already visible on your Double Grape: we look around pretty hard to find plants with buds that stack like this plant. The stacking is amazing. Yours is the same as mine, maybe with even slightly closer internodal. They’re all going to grow together and make one big bud! All your colas seem to be like that. (She’s also an extract persons dream with all this frost). I’d be very excited if I were you. It’s a great grow. Plants look stellar.
Thanks @Jon i appreciate the words the DG should of been 11 colas but i accidently cut a branch off while pruning ( there are 10 as of now i just counted ) SMH Lol! i don't think i'll out yeild you with the DG as it is only 12'' from the soil to the highest bud but we'll see, i just trimmed up the GC a bit i like this ring a bit better as it was a bit damp between some leaves, was thinking about top dressing with some gaia green kelp but don't know if it will help or hurt it what you think ?

20231028_151911.jpg

Everyone is looking good and it's amazing that the Godzilla hasn't flowered yet in 49 days. It's going to be a monster
Thanks Shed, i grew this GC last indoor grow & it grew & stopped for close to 2 weeks & picked up again & ended up around 36'' i do believe & got 9 oz dry but this one is a lot shorter so we'll see how much this one stretches out plus i probably stunted or and shocked all of these plants between the coco pots & to much light at the beginning i figure but the FB is getting a nice size

Thanks @Jon i appreciate the words the DG should of been 11 colas but i accidently cut a branch off while pruning ( there are 10 as of now i just counted ) SMH Lol! i don't think i'll out yeild you with the DG as it is only 12'' from the soil to the highest bud but we'll see, i just trimmed up the GC a bit i like this ring a bit better as it was a bit damp between some leaves, was thinking about top dressing with some gaia green kelp but don't know if it will help or hurt it what you think ?

20231028_151911.jpg
I’m a huge kelp fan, but I don’t know how it fits with what you’re already doing. I’d ask someone who knows your nutes. But generally it’s pretty neutral and will only help. She looks like she could use a little Nitrogen, but that may just be the light. I use Kelp Me Kelp You from Fox Farms and sometimes the Blue Planet Seaweed supplement for my kelp/sea plant additives. And if you do need N, that is easy, a lot of stuff has it, just gotta decide what to use. For that purpose I use the Blue Planet Cal Mag Pro Formula, which has a lot of N in it. I simply don’t use the regular calmag or the Remo when I use it so I’m not overlapping. Don’t know if any of that helps.

20231028_151911.jpg
its just the light they're all healthy green & see no leaf issues i was just having a stoner moment & thinking of a way to super charge it but it'll eat what it needs, if it ain't broke don't mess with it right!

its just the light they're all healthy green & see no leaf issues i was just having a stoner moment & thinking of a way to super charge it but it'll eat what it needs, if it ain't broke don't mess with it right!
That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it! To me, once you’re at this point, all you really need to do is feed them appropriately and stay on the calmag. Idk why, maybe someone else does, but it seems, and many others say this too, that LEDs make the plant go through the Calcium and Magnesium faster than the sun does. I just watch for signs. At the slightest hint of inappropriate yellowing I immediately dose them. Last time with the Apple Fritter she would have been fine if I had stayed on it, but I started too late after the leaves were half yellow. Just watch. It’s not as bad with smaller plants I’ve noticed.

That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it! To me, once you’re at this point, all you really need to do is feed them appropriately and stay on the calmag. Idk why, maybe someone else does, but it seems, and many others say this too, that LEDs make the plant go through the Calcium and Magnesium faster than the sun does. I just watch for signs. At the slightest hint of inappropriate yellowing I immediately dose them. Last time with the Apple Fritter she would have been fine if I had stayed on it, but I started too late after the leaves were half yellow. Just watch. It’s not as bad with smaller plants I’ve noticed.
i have never bought or used a calmag product ever on any of my short history of grows, i just gave @InTheShed the guaranteed annalyse readings on my nutes & he ran it through his super formula program & said use this & never had any issues the only thing i do is add some amendments while prepping my soil other than that its been no issues just the ones i cause such as coco coir pots & to much light, i don't even know if Shed uses his formula calculator for his grows but no problems even growing all different strains each grow, knock on wood

I 100% do! :thumb:
Thanks Shed i've been wanting to ask you for a while now but kept forgetting, that formula seems to be working great now just have to fix the human error factor & should see some awesome results Lol!

Thanks Shed i've been wanting to ask you for a while now but kept forgetting, that formula seems to be working great now just have to fix the human error factor & should see some awesome results Lol!
His formula worked great on my grow this year and the year before that. Thanks, Shed. Sorry if I high jacked your thread con.

His formula worked great on my grow this year and the year before that. Thanks, Shed. Sorry if I high jacked your thread con.
no worry's at all Keith yeah i'd say they worked for you, you grew some huge ass plants

no worry's at all Keith yeah i'd say they worked for you, you grew some huge ass plants
I didn’t realize you had all that going on, @con. Awesome. I withdraw. Lmao. It does explain why the plants are so sweet though.

I didn’t realize you had all that going on, @con. Awesome. I withdraw. Lmao. It does explain why the plants are so sweet though.
not much going on @Jon i just use Future Harvests Holland Secret micro & grow & epsom salt & no other of their products The Holland Secret is 3 part but don't use the bloom, a different strenth/mix for seedlings veg & bloom & seems to be working perfect & PH'd to 6.0-6,2 & then the Microbial Mass & top dress with EWC every once in a while, pretty simple & basic, i noticed something i thought was a bit weird with the FC x SN it looks like a double headed pistil at the top of one bud sight don't know how common it is

20231029_200528.jpg

20231029_200538.jpg

20231029_200500.jpg

I had a double like that on my 5 Killer Cookies and the only thing I did was gently pull them apart every few days to make sure where they touched didn't stay damp.

You can see them here after harvest:
20230909_133050 5KC tops dry.jpg
looks kinda cool i'll keep a eye on this one Thanks Shed

I had a double like that on my 5 Killer Cookies and the only thing I did was gently pull them apart every few days to make sure where they touched didn't stay damp.

You can see them here after harvest:
20230909_133050 5KC tops dry.jpg
Nice looking double bud and the rest look very nice too.

Back
Top Bottom