Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Some duct tape getting ready to flip

20240806_065300.jpg

20240806_065258.jpg

20240806_065256.jpg

wish I were your neighbor
I would say about 1 in 30 houses around here grow some outside.. its all over .. you can really smell where it is
in later sept oct nov.. stink up the streets lol..

its legal you could grow some too if you where my neighbor !

Been a long time sense I posted on here. but I get the uploaded file was not an image as expected so it is not happening have a good life been awhile sense I posted but when I do it takes hours to get it to work and not into that any more why can't it be as simple as just posting a pic

Been a long time sense I posted on here. but I get the uploaded file was not an image as expected so it is not happening have a good life been awhile sense I posted but when I do it takes hours to get it to work and not into that any more why can't it be as simple as just posting a pic

its easy bro just got to learn a few tricks ..

not sure what your have problems with but there is lots of help around here..

cheers

Here's Lefty!! She's really full.
IMG_20240815_033320131.jpg

IMG_20240815_033329330.jpg
Here is Righty!! She and lefty were potted up the same day. I've got her stretched out pretty good. As you can see I was a bit rough on her one stem. I slapped a splint with some tape and then reinforced it with the flexible garden wire. It's my go to for plant training. This first real inside grow has been very interesting thus far!!

Last but not least here is Jabs!! She got a late start as a replacement. She's got 4 main branches and I just topped those 4. Gotta try to keep the other 2 girls under control until Jabs can catch up!!
IMG_20240815_033549531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom