Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

2 Cinderella XX, 2 Mimosa+ Orange Punch and a White Wedding.

IMG_0349.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

Thanks. 100 gallon fabric pots. I'm only giving them 4 gallons every other day right now. But going to start giving them 4 gallons every day here soon.

its pretty easy to spot the early wilting signs your plants need watering, i try not to pass that point few times
few hrs doesnt look pretty .. bounce back quick ..

the mother I gave my neighbor. Started out as a cutting from my brother's nearly dead plant. Decided to resurrect it in memory of him. Once roots showed made it a solo cup hempy, transplanted to a humpy bucket, took some cuttings and then gave it to my neighbor about 10 days ago. Gonna be a beast if he can bring it to fruition, It is a cross between a purple Madberry and Sugar Punch (both Sannie's gear from 2016). I call it "Mad Purple Punch". I don't smoke but my brothers and friends say its pretty strong and seem to like it a lot.

20240803_183409[1].jpg

Hiya Foggy!! Nice to meet you. Your girls are looking stellar!! Gonna be monster bushes. I kinda wanna be your neighbor right now!! (I'm a trimming fool FYI!!) 🤣 Happy Tuesday. Can't wait to see them flower out. 😎✌️

This is my ouch picture. She's taking it like a champ. Got too rough on her. I can't feel my hands so sometimes I don't know how easy/hard I'm squeezing. This whole inside thing is so different. Used to putting them outside and leaving them to do their thing and checking on them in several days.

IMG_20240806_033716494.jpg

Hiya Foggy!! Nice to meet you. Your girls are looking stellar!! Gonna be monster bushes. I kinda wanna be your neighbor right now!! (I'm a trimming fool FYI!!) 🤣 Happy Tuesday. Can't wait to see them flower out. 😎✌️

I sure would like to know a trimming fool

20240804_202228.jpg

Here are my two girls....purple punch on the left and a blue sunset sherbert on the right. Just up potted them a few days ago from 3 gallon to 5 and 7 gallon fabric pots. Ran out of potting mix so the blue sunset got the 5 gallon pot.

Just pulled some clones off the girls and I will be flipping them shortly.

20240804_202228.jpg

Here are my two girls....purple punch on the left and a blue sunset sherbert on the right. Just up potted them a few days ago from 3 gallon to 5 and 7 gallon fabric pots. Ran out of potting mix so the blue sunset got the 5 gallon pot.

Just pulled some clones off the girls and I will be flipping them shortly.
Looking lush buddy!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom