Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Bolo Runts Zkiddles Sin City Seeds

20240627_163356.jpg
That skrog setup looks tight but amazing. Especially the lower branching off the main stalks. How many plants and what’s the yield?

That skrog setup looks tight but amazing. Especially the lower branching off the main stalks. How many plants and what’s the yield?
3 plants this time ,, going back two plants per tent. Always one plant getting smoother out .
had issue with the light programmer. thing kept coming one far red ccolor spectrum in the middle of the night .
That messed up my flip . other tent blew a 640 watt mean well 240 a/cv. fixed it then the timer failed . fixrd it but my plants grew too much. by allot, so the flip was late .
Never again will I grow plants that tall.
I get about 3 to 4.5 pounds per tent .
I am changing the RDWC system asap after this harvest. two plants each in a twenty gallon res with an twenty gallon res connected to make each plant will have 30 gallon capacity.

Get a watering system, drip feed on a timer.
I’m in upstate NY and we’ve had like 10 days over 90 degrees in July. I come home from work and the ladies are just wilted out, sagging. That’s good though cuz you hit them with fert and they drink it up. Soil mixture in container grows is crucial. I like low moisture organic and add perlite and coco coir

I’m in upstate NY and we’ve had like 10 days over 90 degrees in July. I come home from work and the ladies are just wilted out, sagging. That’s good though cuz you hit them with fert and they drink it up. Soil mixture in container grows is crucial. I like low moisture organic and add perlite and coco coir
Im a big fan of bio char because of the negative charged ions and the little house's that are in it for the fungi to grab out (my nuit and water reserve is how i look @ bio char) makes things more sustainable ✌️

This was pic taken in april all these plants are clones plus 4 more hoop houses.
All will be planted in last week of May
Pic taken 3 years ago

Grow medium is 60% FF strawberry Feilds 40% top soil sand and pea gravel
all these are grown through the winter. the HPS light are on and so are the propane heaters .

1721503809997.png

When I was a kid my dad had a greenhouse business, in the winter he grew pointsettias in a 300’ greenhouse. It would be like 10 degrees outside but in there it was 85. You could hear them grow, like a rustling sound.

Anybody use this stuff??

IMG_0272.jpeg
No, PK booster doesn't really increase size and mass of flowers as stated on the container, it only really do so if it's lacking in the formula and that's more or less impossible with a complete plant food. Cannabis need low to medium amounts of phosphorus(P) and medium to moderate amounts of potassium(K).

The product contains potassium phosphate with some added vitamin B1. You're better of not using it if you're growing in containers. The most common outcome of using/over using PK boosters in containers is borderline low pH and excess P and K.

It should be pretty decent for rooting since it has phosphorus in it. Vitamin B1 doesn't do much on its own and it's better do add a wide range of vitamins from natural sources like kelp or other sources.

Back
Top Bottom