Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Don't know about pineapple exactly, but it's definitely a sweet sweet fruity smell. One of those that will make you follow the bag around the room.

There's going to be a few friends following that bag around the room me thinks.

I'm running some Fast Buds Blackberry (for a friend) first time so that's exciting to see your results. Great job.

EVERYBODY loves those black flowers... I just puffed my last bud last night from last summers run ... I've got another like 30 AUTOs running now... all are the black gear. After a good cure ... the taste is off the charts berry flavor and giggles FTW. Great job buddy!

Snow High - Devils Tit #2 @ 30ish days - organic soil.

Devils Tit - Durban Poison x Acapulco gold x c99 - I have 2 going took clones of #1. Tall pheno at 5.5' grew to the lamps and stopped 2" from the lights. Both plants are super happy like in this pic.

DSCN21535.JPG

I wanna a cookie.. One day when my brain feels like working, I'd like to know what's the actual dose in one of our cookies.. But that's when the brains feels like working.. When is that? We may never know.. Keepem Green

What makes u so excited about these strains have u heard good things about them??. I've seen u grow some frosty potent looking buds

Thanx for the compliments... I'm definitely attracted to frost so I'm always looking for this feature in my buds.

It all started about a few months ago... I've been real interested in breeding lately and was scouring the web absorbing any info I could. I haven't been growing very long so I'm not very well versed on what's happened in the past nor do I know the history of all these wonderful strains. So this might not be interesting to most or old news but it lite a fire under my a$$ and got me hyped up.

So the story goes that there's a breeder by the name of Alien who came across a really special afgani strain that just pumped out tricomes down every single leaf. So much frost that he dubbed it Alien technology. He used his Alien Tec in his breeding projects and came up with some popular strains. Alien Tahoe, Alien lemon dawg, fruity pebbles and his oh so famous Star Fighter.

The Star Fighter F1 seeds were super rare, something like 30 packs and that's it. The owner of Exotic Genetix got his hands on A pack and found a special phenotype that was Alien Tec Dominant. The strain was fire and and he started using it in his breeding projects. He developed quite a few strains using his new found love and everything it touched was fire..Kimbo kush, Cookies and cream, Spirit in the sky (aka purple drink, he refers to it as his cookie killer) and his breeding work lead him to develop a StarFighter f2. .. the star fighter f2 is used in almost all his breeding projects and a pack of them just sold last month for $10000 dollars at auction.Thats a thousand per seed.

He continued on his journey and released some new strains based on his newest creation. He took his favorite f2 male and in crossed it with his original Star fighter and called it the Cube (Star fighter f3).. this strain looks super frosty and closely resembles the Original cut. He released 100 packs of the cube at $400 each. I would have bought some if I knew what I know now but they sold out in 2 days.

So since I can't have the Cube I went with the next best thing, his crosses.
I really want to smoke the Trap Star because it looks and sounds delicious but I have bigger plans for the Labyrinth. Technically shes a (Star Fighter F2 x Purple Peyote) X (StarFighterF3). After seeing spirit in The sky and the cube I was sold. If I find a nice male in this pack he's going on everything I run so I can grow them and see what happens.. The beginning of my new adventure..

I'm not knocking the breeder,, but I always loved a good story... Hey they half the fun of buying seeds.. And I'm not knocking anything.. But ever notice how good the sale rep can make a seed sound.. Is it good PR,, or our we just in Love with that plant???????? Best Luck and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom