Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile179909806.jpg

I needed a break! Lol

First harvest. I'm going to rate it a success! 2x White Widow 1x Purple Kush
420-magazine-mobile1986101208.jpg
Great job on your first harvest, I have been growing for years and I recently harvested 9 oz off three plants basically,it was 2 real plants and 4 clones that were small and just never did much

A little sneak peek eye candy tease...:surf:
It's like my Birthday.:partyboy:
,no, it's like christmas.. :xmas:
Wait... What's better than Christmas?
I know!!!
How about getting a fresh a$$ batch of fire genetics in the mail!!!:yahoo:
I don't think I've been this excited since my first grow...
New Journal coming soon...:morenutes:

20170403_181841.jpg

Nice... I think we are on the Santa's "green" mailing list. :passitleft: :high-five:

Doubling down on ya bro... what cha gots in the boxx Twox?

Send me an invite when your journal gets going please?

Whatever's in your boxes - going to be great... I'm a big fan of anything from Exotic... My first run was Kimbo...wow, still have more beans.

DSCN21606.JPG

DSCN21618.JPG

The Future - in the can and cloned....bought this pack before the price increase :whoa:

Citrus Berry in the soil flowering...

Labyrinth - in VEG 50 days....

Mr Clean - in the box and waiting in the wings.

Actually the topic or title for this thread says PLANT and BUD PHOTOS
It's all good.:thumb: Your photos are welcome here all day every day. I think Hash hound was just trying to spread the word about the Veg thread.. great thread by the way. He's just trying to spread love... Great pics:thumb:

Nice... I think we are on the Santa's "green" mailing list. :passitleft: :high-five:

Doubling down on ya bro... what cha gots in the boxx Twox?

Send me an invite when your journal gets going please?

Whatever's in your boxes - going to be great... I'm a big fan of anything from Exotic... My first run was Kimbo...wow, still have more beans.

DSCN21606.JPG

DSCN21618.JPG

The Future - in the can and cloned....bought this pack before the price increase :whoa:

Citrus Berry in the soil flowering...

Labyrinth - in VEG 50 days....

Mr Clean - in the box and waiting in the wings.
I've seen you Kimbo and it gave me this burning fire of jealousy inside..lol.I saw your future a while back and it didn't click until recently what it was.. I was slippin.lol.. I had no idea you were running more Genetix so I'll be finding your journal shortly after this post. We have a similar taste :)
20170403_181333.jpg

I can't wait to see your Labyrinth, super siked for this strain. Star Fighter with a dash of purple peyote sounds like a great strain for breeding.

I want to run the Trap Star first, the stock photo of this lady looks marvelous, and who doesn't like Cherry Kushy Fuel. I'll give a heads up once I start a new journal especially for these ladies... I was eye ballin blue steel and big smooth too..
The HSO seeds will have to wait..

Actually the topic or title for this thread says PLANT and BUD PHOTOS

my apologizes,

i just didn't know if some of the newer members knew of the other thread for veg.

Organic greenhouse grown AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple:

-140.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom