Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Couple fast pictures... Crippled Rino just atad over 7 weeks, on the chopping block;

cr49.jpg

and this one.. This is damn near as frosted as the Black DOG was

po5.jpg

Beautiful pictures everyone.. Beautiful. Keepem Coming That's what I like about here,, people can show the best of their best.. And we get to see a wide variety of strains grown,, not just breeders best pictures but real growers crops and different types of grows.
Keepem Green

Thanx for the compliments... I'm definitely attracted to frost so I'm always looking for this feature in my buds.

It all started about a few months ago... I've been real interested in breeding lately and was scouring the web absorbing any info I could. I haven't been growing very long so I'm not very well versed on what's happened in the past nor do I know the history of all these wonderful strains. So this might not be interesting to most or old news but it lite a fire under my a$$ and got me hyped up.

So the story goes that there's a breeder by the name of Alien who came across a really special afgani strain that just pumped out tricomes down every single leaf. So much frost that he dubbed it Alien technology. He used his Alien Tec in his breeding projects and came up with some popular strains. Alien Tahoe, Alien lemon dawg, fruity pebbles and his oh so famous Star Fighter.

The Star Fighter F1 seeds were super rare, something like 30 packs and that's it. The owner of Exotic Genetix got his hands on A pack and found a special phenotype that was Alien Tec Dominant. The strain was fire and and he started using it in his breeding projects. He developed quite a few strains using his new found love and everything it touched was fire..Kimbo kush, Cookies and cream, Spirit in the sky (aka purple drink, he refers to it as his cookie killer) and his breeding work lead him to develop a StarFighter f2. .. the star fighter f2 is used in almost all his breeding projects and a pack of them just sold last month for $10000 dollars at auction.Thats a thousand per seed.

He continued on his journey and released some new strains based on his newest creation. He took his favorite f2 male and in crossed it with his original Star fighter and called it the Cube (Star fighter f3).. this strain looks super frosty and closely resembles the Original cut. He released 100 packs of the cube at $400 each. I would have bought some if I knew what I know now but they sold out in 2 days.

So since I can't have the Cube I went with the next best thing, his crosses.
I really want to smoke the Trap Star because it looks and sounds delicious but I have bigger plans for the Labyrinth. Technically shes a (Star Fighter F2 x Purple Peyote) X (StarFighterF3). After seeing spirit in The sky and the cube I was sold. If I find a nice male in this pack he's going on everything I run so I can grow them and see what happens.. The beginning of my new adventure..

Your getting me all fired up lol

Gonna look to see who carries his gear

I was able to get ahold of a pack of Master Thai's Tahoe and green dragon and thinkin about dropping a few

Have a great Friday, the weekend is about here!!

I dig good genetics but 400 for a pack of seeds? Im growing herb and making hash, not growing opium and making heroin.

I thought the same thing..lol. It is his main breeding strain though with years of work involved. I didnt even want it until i knew i couldnt have it..:thumb:

Your getting me all fired up lol

Gonna look to see who carries his gear

I was able to get ahold of a pack of Master Thai's Tahoe and green dragon and thinkin about dropping a few

Have a great Friday, the weekend is about here!!

Sounds like some nice strains.. :thumb:

I'm not knocking the breeder,, but I always loved a good story... Hey they half the fun of buying seeds.. And I'm not knocking anything.. But ever notice how good the sale rep can make a seed sound.. Is it good PR,, or our we just in Love with that plant???????? Best Luck and Keepem Green

Lol, I've noticed this to.. The description for some of these strains makes them sound like the greatest thing since sliced bread..

UrkleX#2... :)
20170405_213728.jpg

Super Citrus Haze left, WW right
20170407_090508_2_.jpg

SCH, will be harvested 4/16 or 17
20170407_090204_2_.jpg

SCH
20170407_085831_2_.jpg

WW will be harvested 4/9 or 10
20170405_213058_2_.jpg

GR

Thanx for the compliments... I'm definitely attracted to frost so I'm always looking for this feature in my buds.

It all started about a few months ago... I've been real interested in breeding lately and was scouring the web absorbing any info I could. I haven't been growing very long so I'm not very well versed on what's happened in the past nor do I know the history of all these wonderful strains. So this might not be interesting to most or old news but it lite a fire under my a$$ and got me hyped up.

So the story goes that there's a breeder by the name of Alien who came across a really special afgani strain that just pumped out tricomes down every single leaf. So much frost that he dubbed it Alien technology. He used his Alien Tec in his breeding projects and came up with some popular strains. Alien Tahoe, Alien lemon dawg, fruity pebbles and his oh so famous Star Fighter.

The Star Fighter F1 seeds were super rare, something like 30 packs and that's it. The owner of Exotic Genetix got his hands on A pack and found a special phenotype that was Alien Tec Dominant. The strain was fire and and he started using it in his breeding projects. He developed quite a few strains using his new found love and everything it touched was fire..Kimbo kush, Cookies and cream, Spirit in the sky (aka purple drink, he refers to it as his cookie killer) and his breeding work lead him to develop a StarFighter f2. .. the star fighter f2 is used in almost all his breeding projects and a pack of them just sold last month for $10000 dollars at auction.Thats a thousand per seed.

He continued on his journey and released some new strains based on his newest creation. He took his favorite f2 male and in crossed it with his original Star fighter and called it the Cube (Star fighter f3).. this strain looks super frosty and closely resembles the Original cut. He released 100 packs of the cube at $400 each. I would have bought some if I knew what I know now but they sold out in 2 days.

So since I can't have the Cube I went with the next best thing, his crosses.
I really want to smoke the Trap Star because it looks and sounds delicious but I have bigger plans for the Labyrinth. Technically shes a (Star Fighter F2 x Purple Peyote) X (StarFighterF3). After seeing spirit in The sky and the cube I was sold. If I find a nice male in this pack he's going on everything I run so I can grow them and see what happens.. The beginning of my new adventure..

I've been running Exotic gear for a while now.... There were some Cube seeds that sold out in 15 minutes for $550 packs of 10..... with that price whomever is lucky enough to get a pack, there's going to be at least a few keepers for sure.

Starfighter F1 and F2 are both fire extreme and anything they are crossed with will be also. I've not been let down yet! I'm kinda bummed about tossing a really big frosty male of Citrus Berry. I'm not a breeder and don't know diddly about it so I take cuts and buy seeds. Been very very happy with Exotic Gear..

I have fem seeds from The Future - from my last run and 10 Labyrinth in VEG right now and they will be next up.

The Future clone - low down bud shot @ 20 days in flower... this is going to be nuts. Her mom was a big plant almost 6' tall, this one for some reason is short, she never hardly stretched at all after flip but making up for it frost.

DSCN21705.JPG

I've been running Exotic gear for a while now.... There were some Cube seeds that sold out in 15 minutes for $550 packs of 10..... with that price whomever is lucky enough to get a pack, there's going to be at least a few keepers for sure.

Starfighter F1 and F2 are both fire extreme and anything they are crossed with will be also. I've not been let down yet! I'm kinda bummed about tossing a really big frosty male of Citrus Berry. I'm not a breeder and don't know diddly about it so I take cuts and buy seeds. Been very very happy with Exotic Gear..

I have fem seeds from The Future - from my last run and 10 Labyrinth in VEG right now and they will be next up.

The Future clone - low down bud shot @ 20 days in flower... this is going to be nuts. Her mom was a big plant almost 6' tall, this one for some reason is short, she never hardly stretched at all after flip but making up for it frost.

DSCN21705.JPG
She's looks really frosty .:thumb: I read about seeds here now selling a few packs of Cube the other day, kinda makes you think he just sat on them to bumb the price. He also bought Exotics Lost packs that were stuck at USPS for years and is auctioning them off... Saw some cool strains.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom