CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

Very excited to see how 13/11 does.
looking fantastic em!
I was inspired by your message to go up and give you some current pictures of the buds now in late day 2 of bloom or day 9 since the flip. As you can see, they are blooming hard now making it seem like 13/11 isn't affecting them in the least.

DSCF0760.JPG

DSCF0759.JPG

DSCF0758.JPG

DSCF0757.JPG

Here are some more shots from my last trip of the day up to the grow rooms.

Veg Room #1
All is well, and they seem to have grown in the hours since their watering this morning
DSCF0763.JPG
DSCF0762.JPG
DSCF0749.JPG

Veg Room #2
I hope all of the little thrip larvae are drying up and that we are well into a bug free life. Time will tell.
DSCF0761.JPG

The Bloom Room is doing great and I think they are already responding to the feeding this morning. The leaves are all back to a sun angle and the buds are bursting forth, apparently enjoying the extra hour we give in the blooming day in this garden. In another couple of weeks we will try to give them even more, going up to 13.5/10.5

Stretch is usually for the first two weeks after the flip, and we are 9 days into it. Stretch so far has been held to 33%, which seems to be typical of grows using a deep red morning trigger light. I have seen White Widow double in size during the stretch, but not this time. It has to be the deep and far red lights allowing this to happen.

DSCF0752.JPG
DSCF0751.JPG

I know its going to be a shock to some, but I have started an Auto grow journal. The link is in my signature.

Here are some more shots from my last trip of the day up to the grow rooms.

Veg Room #1
All is well, and they seem to have grown in the hours since their watering this morning
DSCF0763.JPG
DSCF0762.JPG
DSCF0749.JPG

Veg Room #2
I hope all of the little thrip larvae are drying up and that we are well into a bug free life. Time will tell.
DSCF0761.JPG

The Bloom Room is doing great and I think they are already responding to the feeding this morning. The leaves are all back to a sun angle and the buds are bursting forth, apparently enjoying the extra hour we give in the blooming day in this garden. In another couple of weeks we will try to give them even more, going up to 13.5/10.5

Stretch is usually for the first two weeks after the flip, and we are 9 days into it. Stretch so far has been held to 33%, which seems to be typical of grows using a deep red morning trigger light. I have seen White Widow double in size during the stretch, but not this time. It has to be the deep and far red lights allowing this to happen.

DSCF0752.JPG
DSCF0751.JPG

I know its going to be a shock to some, but I have started an Auto grow journal. The link is in my signature.
Haha. I just harvested my first and second auto ever. And now playing with one again. They’re pretty darn fun for a 90-100 days start to finish. And if your climate accepts it. You get to grow 10 months out the year!!! Lol. Maybe all 12 if you live lower than I. I’ll be def playing with autos outside from here on out. Giant photos are starting to get old year after year tbh.
Morning em. Happy weekend

The babies look great!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! I just finished my rounds in the attic grow rooms for today and I have good things to report.

Veg Room #1
These guys are really pouring it on, and on the day after watering they have already used up a noticeable amount of the water. They might actually need watering tomorrow! We will see. Here is a side shot so you can see how they are stacking up under the @Mars Hydro SP-3000, running at about 1/4 power.
DSCF0770.JPG

Veg Room #2
They looked marginally better today and it's clear that the SNS 203 has had some effect. It is also clear that they loved the little drink yesterday, because they were dry today and officially needing a drink. It's still just 10 days since the last feeding, so they got water... but not just water. I put in a double dose of SNS 209. Then I put in almost 100ml/g of SNS 203, and I watered them to runoff with this larvae and egg dehydrating stew. Have I finally hit on the solution to my constant bug problems?

The growth on most of them has now reached the point where I need to start training them, so out came my method of choice, my steel metal hoops. You can see a couple of them in one of these shots, and note the custom designed hooks at the bottom, scientifically designed to help them grab into the soil. The cool thing about this method is they can stay in place even during an uppotting and can easily be re-arranged if necessary. Someday I will have a bin in this room to hold my collection of short, medium and long hoops while not in use.

DSCF0773.JPG
DSCF0772.JPG

Oh, here is the yellow sticky card. I have caught a moth.

DSCF0774.JPG

Bloom Room
Wow! Just WOW! We are at Day 3 of official Bloom, and the buds look to be several days past that, already. Heck yes! The extra hour of light (8.33% / day) is already making a difference that I can see! Also we have all seen how much growth occurs in the nighttime hours. The trigger light at the end of the day puts them to sleep so fast, we have probably gained 2 hours each night in productiving nighttime activities. This is what we are seeing in these buds, an extra hour of light energy to work with, and then extra time overnight to make the magic happen. That is my theory anyway...
DSCF0768.JPG
DSCF0767.JPG
DSCF0766.JPG
DSCF0765.JPG

I took a couple of very careful and more accurate than usual, measurements of the stretch height. Here we have the pictures... we add 3" for the length of the tape measure, and get 22 and 25 1/2 inches... confirmed to be very minimal on the 10th day of the traditional 2 weeks of stretch after the flip.

DSCF0769.JPG

DSCF0764.JPG

SNS products really knocked down my springtail issue last year.
They seem to have put a hurt on the bugs in Veg Room #2 also. Just overnight, I can see a big improvement in the plants as well as in overall vigor. They are rapidly growing now and some of the damaged areas are greening up. I am sure I am on to something here now, finally. I was starting to question everything I thought I knew.

So to go on with the update for that room, the rapid growth brought several secondary nodes vigorously up to the top where they needed to be hooped into submission too. Some of the original hoops had to be repositioned as the top nodes continued to grow outward. We are 4 days until the midway point of the month in this room, and I am starting to see signs that it will be ok to uppot, although I am considering running these plants into bloom in 3 gallon containers instead of 5s, since I have bunches of those laying around. I also need to get a kids swimming/wading pool up here that I can mix some soil in... my little tubs are not cutting it, especially now that I know bugs are surviving the downtime.

DSCF0776.JPG

Veg Room #1
Right now we are hosting an Auto seed on the @Mars Hydro SP-3000 for extra warmth. There is a separate journal for that one, but it is part of the plant count in this room.

The 8x Tangie 47s are doing wonderfully well, but still were not able to suck down the water, so at the best are still at a 3 day wet/dry cycle. I am betting they will pretty dry by tomorrow and will need watering. Most of them now have 3 nodes and are working on pushing up the 4th. When we can get a scissors in to chop off the 5th as it starts coming up, they will all get topped. This will probably happen next week. Today, we are at day 10 above ground and day 8 from the last feeding.

DSCF0777.JPG

Bloom Room
I think I can confirm that we are still growing roots here at day 4 of Bloom and day 11 from the flip. The girls surprised me this morning and on the 2nd day since watering and feeding, they needed water. They needed water so badly that most of the leaves were below horizontal on some of the plants and you can clearly see the droop on some of the individual plant shots. We had a massive growth spurt this time and if they maintain this 2 day wet/dry cycle, that would be fantastic!

So today they got watered, and they got the leftovers from the @Sierra Natural Science SNS 203 that was given in the veg rooms yesterday. There are no signs of bugs in here, so this was a preventative drench application. Stretch occurred again overnight, and we probably gained 1/2 inch. The @NextLight MEGA was raised about 4 inches on one end, to again give us a 6" clearance above the tallest plants.

Here are some bud shots and shots of each of the hard working girls

DSCF0787.JPG
DSCF0786.JPG
DSCF0785.JPG
DSCF0784.JPG

And lastly, the individual glamor shots from each of the blooming beauties, at day 4:

DSCF0783.JPG
DSCF0782.JPG
DSCF0781.JPG
DSCF0780.JPG
DSCF0779.JPG

Veg Room #1
The auto seed is showing a root, but not much of one. I put the cup in a slightly warmer place for the rest of the afternoon and evening, and I will check on it before bed to see if it needs to be planted.

The 8 Tangie 47s are doing great, but after 3 days have not yet drained their cups... maybe tomorrow. We are 5 days until the next feeding.
DSCF0790.JPG

Veg Room #2
We are two days since the last watering, and they still don't need any more. I would not be surprised to see them slow down a bit because of the heavy training going on. I am still not seeing an advancement of the bugs after the SNS 203 drench. We are 2 days away from the middle of the month in this room, and it is time to uppot on the next watering day. This will also be the day that they get another feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients VEG, appropriate dosage for whatever size final container that I choose. I am very tempted to go and get a bag of new FFOF soil for this job, trying to minimize the bug problem going forward.
DSCF0791.JPG

Bloom Room
We are at day 5 of bloom and 12 days since the flip. Stretch should be almost over. Today's measurement is 26 and 25 inches. We started on flip day at 18 inches, so we have seen a total stretch so far of 8 inches, or 44%. For varieties that I have seen stretch well over 100%, I am very pleased with what the deep and far red light seem to be accomplishing to hold down the stretch.

The buds are going nuts under the 13/11 lighting and they look like they have been blooming for at least a week already. I am seeing no signs of bugs and only one leaf complaint regarding nutrition in the entire room.

It seems that @GeoFlora Nutrients has changed their website and have added "advanced feeding" recommendations. Although I am getting great results from using just the Geoflora and some GLN Sweet Candy, I am now going to have to try the recommendations they have put on the website. These changes involve definitely recommending the use of @DYNOMYCO and also using Terpinator all through the grow at very low dosages, and also a product I have never used called Massive, that is recommended all through bloom. I will order some of that in the next couple of days and I will immediately start using the Terpinator as recommended.

DSCF0789.JPG
DSCF0788.JPG

Thanks for that info off the Geo website, I hadn't seen that. I'm already using DYNOMYCO with it as well as Terpinator (although not all the way through, just in flower, maybe try in veg next time too), but anything called Massive might be worth a look! Lol. Pulling for the taproot on the auto seed.

Thanks for that info off the Geo website, I hadn't seen that. I'm already using DYNOMYCO with it as well as Terpinator (although not all the way through, just in flower, maybe try in veg next time too), but anything called Massive might be worth a look! Lol. Pulling for the taproot on the auto seed.
It's a little longer this morning... maybe by afternoon

Veg Room #1
The auto seed is showing a root, but not much of one. I put the cup in a slightly warmer place for the rest of the afternoon and evening, and I will check on it before bed to see if it needs to be planted.

The 8 Tangie 47s are doing great, but after 3 days have not yet drained their cups... maybe tomorrow. We are 5 days until the next feeding.
DSCF0790.JPG

Veg Room #2
We are two days since the last watering, and they still don't need any more. I would not be surprised to see them slow down a bit because of the heavy training going on. I am still not seeing an advancement of the bugs after the SNS 203 drench. We are 2 days away from the middle of the month in this room, and it is time to uppot on the next watering day. This will also be the day that they get another feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients VEG, appropriate dosage for whatever size final container that I choose. I am very tempted to go and get a bag of new FFOF soil for this job, trying to minimize the bug problem going forward.
DSCF0791.JPG

Bloom Room
We are at day 5 of bloom and 12 days since the flip. Stretch should be almost over. Today's measurement is 26 and 25 inches. We started on flip day at 18 inches, so we have seen a total stretch so far of 8 inches, or 44%. For varieties that I have seen stretch well over 100%, I am very pleased with what the deep and far red light seem to be accomplishing to hold down the stretch.

The buds are going nuts under the 13/11 lighting and they look like they have been blooming for at least a week already. I am seeing no signs of bugs and only one leaf complaint regarding nutrition in the entire room.

It seems that @GeoFlora Nutrients has changed their website and have added "advanced feeding" recommendations. Although I am getting great results from using just the Geoflora and some GLN Sweet Candy, I am now going to have to try the recommendations they have put on the website. These changes involve definitely recommending the use of @DYNOMYCO and also using Terpinator all through the grow at very low dosages, and also a product I have never used called Massive, that is recommended all through bloom. I will order some of that in the next couple of days and I will immediately start using the Terpinator as recommended.

DSCF0789.JPG
DSCF0788.JPG
I'm excited to see the additives!! I'm just a week or two behind and may follow your lead :)

The next few days are going to be quite busy in the grow rooms. There are lots of moving parts and lots of things to do.

Veg Room #1
First we start with a newsflash; today was planting day for our Auto. I got tired of waiting for it to automatically leap out of the water and into the cup of soil I had prepared for it, so today I helped the process along. The seed with a quarter inch tail was carefully placed in a Dynomyco lined divot in the pre-watered soil and dry soil was filled in on top of it. Then it got 20 or so squirts from my spray bottle, approximately where the seed was last seen. For those of you starting to get giddy, excitedly thinking that maybe I just planted into the final container, please calm yourselves. We are starting in a solo cup, just like any other plant does, in my garden.

Here are the older plants, and a picture of the side to show you that we are pushing up the 4th node already. In the group shot you can see the empty cup in the middle right. We are hoping that we will automatically see another plant in the next couple of days.

DSCF0794.JPG
DSCF0793.JPG

So now we are going to have our XXL wonder Auto sitting amongst a good representation of its photoperiod rivals, who are just 12 days ahead of her. Can she catch up? The world wants to know! You will see how it turns out, live!

Veg Room #2
Tomorrow is the big day for these girls. I am going to drive into town to pick up some FFOF for this uppotting, while I work on sterilizing and rejuvenating my used soil over the next couple of months. The timing will be perfect as they will all need watering after 4 days and it will also be feeding day. Tomorrow they will get the deluxe uppotting treatment, and will be queens for a day while their world gets an upgrade. Today I sprayed one more time, seeing the bugs trying to start a comeback raid on some of the leaves. As I told the last batch of thrips that came through here, I will win. Your days are numbered. Pictures tomorrow.

Bloom Room
It is amazing walking in here and seeing this happen. The plants amazingly are holding to the 2 day wet/dry cycle and if I really wanted to work that hard and push water, I think I could water them a bit every day! I am going to stick to the 2 day schedule for as long as they let me. So today was watering day, again!

I am going to order the Massive tomorrow and start using it immediately. I did use the Terpinator today and I started thinking about this GLN product I have been giving, Sweet Candy, thinking it to be an upgrade from molasses and getting great results in using it every time. I am thinking that by adding Terpinator and Massive, I will be doing about the same thing that I have been doing here with that product... adding a little K and all the aminos and carbs and vitamins not covered in the Geoflora. Anyone out there already using Massive that could tell us about it, and your results?

Reporting on our anti stretch project, we are at day 6 of bloom and 13 from the flip. Since the stretch period is usually in that first two weeks from the flip, I would say that we are about done with stretch. The numbers today seem to confirm that, as no additional vertical growth was noted in the last 24 hours.

Anyway, I know you. You came here for the bud shots. On with the show then... please enjoy!

DSCF0804.JPG
DSCF0803.JPG
DSCF0801.JPG
DSCF0800.JPG
DSCF0799.JPG
DSCF0798.JPG
DSCF0797.JPG
DSCF0796.JPG

Ladies are looking lovely I can see your love in them! I would do a preemptive strike for gnats on the FFOF lol! I bought a well known not cheap cannabis themed soil recently that had a few… Didn’t really bug me as I use mosquito dunks in my soil as a amendment.
It turns out that my local farm and garden supply store is now stocking FFOF and FFHF, and I only have to drive 5 miles to get it! You can be sure that before these bags of soil go upstairs to my grow rooms, the soil will be baked for 20-30 minutes in the oven to kill any bugs or larvae.

It turns out that my local farm and garden supply store is now stocking FFOF and FFHF, and I only have to drive 5 miles to get it! You can be sure that before these bags of soil go upstairs to my grow rooms, the soil will be baked for 20-30 minutes in the oven to kill any bugs or larvae.
Ah....new trick....yoink! What temp. please? And what, just divide the bag into big pans?

Veg Room #1

DSCF0790.JPG

Veg Room #2
DSCF0791.JPG

Bloom Room

DSCF0789.JPG
DSCF0788.JPG
Question for you in the advanced feeding. @GeoFlora Nutrients says 15ml Terpinator and 20ml of Massive to start. However, the Massive bottle says "5ml per gallon added to reservior".

Assuming Massive's direction is for hydro, hence why Geoflora may call for more?

Terp is 0-0-4
Massive is 1-2-3

Is that too much K?

I just made water but only used 10ml of each to test. Thoughts?

Question for you in the advanced feeding. @GeoFlora Nutrients says 15ml Terpinator and 20ml of Massive to start. However, the Massive bottle says "5ml per gallon added to reservior".

Assuming Massive's direction is for hydro, hence why Geoflora may call for more?

Terp is 0-0-4
Massive is 1-2-3

Is that too much K?

I just made water but only used 10ml of each to test. Thoughts?
Hey @Timhomegrow !

The difference in our feed chart vs the Massive feed directions is that Massive is applying per liter and our feed chart is per gallon. It ends up to be about the same amount (rounded) if you do the math. :)

Back
Top Bottom