Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Probably, but I'd like to see a pic of the whole plant before I say "go for it!":cheesygrinsmiley:

As long as you don't get carried away, it should be alright, just remember the leaves are her solar panels, if you take too many, it could slow things down a bit ...

Can I cut off some of the fan leaves on my auto to increase light to bud sights?
Not a fan. :rofl:
That's funny stuff there.;)
Good morning TC.:ciao:
Oh yeah that coco is fine.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Lol Morning Bill and here’s some pics of stretch just gave her cal mag and bloom
35F74F28-BA48-42E5-870E-0E56F700289E.jpeg
452F83C4-3572-4287-9455-C5D773203C8E.jpeg
F1C47FDF-73DD-41F4-9E7F-33D4FB7FDBF3.jpeg

Lol Morning Bill and here’s some pics of stretch just gave her cal mag and bloom
35F74F28-BA48-42E5-870E-0E56F700289E.jpeg
452F83C4-3572-4287-9455-C5D773203C8E.jpeg
F1C47FDF-73DD-41F4-9E7F-33D4FB7FDBF3.jpeg
That's a better pic.
It's nitrogen tox.
I'd flush that pot, odd as that sounds.
And cut nitrogen down to a minimal amount for nutrient uptake.
Hope things are good this morning.
I was up till 10 talking to you waiting for the light to come on.
I don’t remember getting into bed I was so tired.

Bill

That's a better pic.
It's nitrogen tox.
I'd flush that pot, odd as that sounds.
And cut nitrogen down to a minimal amount for nutrient uptake.
Hope things are good this morning.
I was up till 10 talking to you waiting for the light to come on.
I don’t remember getting into bed I was so tired.

Bill
Lmao and how do I flush?

Julia’s version of weed

3D080EE0-6692-453C-BEA2-FA5EC926E27C.jpeg
3x flush or there abouts.
Wash out all the built up nitrogen in the coco.
Then feed proper nutrients with calmag and reduced amounts of nitrogen.
Past stretch I Peter out nitrogen down to micro amounts in the end.
It's only necessary for uptake of other nutrients at the end because they stop growing leaves eventually.

Bill

3x flush or there abouts.
Wash out all the built up nitrogen in the coco.
Then feed proper nutrients with calmag and reduced amounts of nitrogen.
Past stretch I Peter out nitrogen down to micro amounts in the end.
It's only necessary for uptake of other nutrients at the end because they stop growing leaves eventually.

Bill
Alright 3 flush’s done
55BB2793-FD40-4B0C-85F6-40EC6D0B4B6D.jpeg

Thank you guys for your help and how do I go about reduced nitro it’s all premixed?

Alright 3 flush’s done
55BB2793-FD40-4B0C-85F6-40EC6D0B4B6D.jpeg

Thank you guys for your help and how do I go about reduced nitro it’s all premixed?
Cut back the amount of a in your mix.
Reduce by 1ml/litre to start.
Then 1 ml a week after that.

Bill

All done thank you again Bill and Mel only other concern I have for her is the exposed roots around the root ball
644C7CAD-3483-49B8-A5B8-98E55692345A.jpeg

Flushing exposed more
I usually have a few exposed roots in my pots by the time the plant finishes, but you could probably put a layer on top to cover them.
Unless that's not recommended with coco?
If so, maybe some mulch?

I usually have a few exposed roots in my pots by the time the plant finishes, but you could probably put a layer on top to cover them.
Unless that's not recommended with coco?
If so, maybe some mulch?
I can see what I can find but I’m out of coco now used the last of it on the clones and topping up Grand Daddy I guess the main question is, is it going to die?

I can see what I can find but I’m out of coco now used the last of it on the clones and topping up Grand Daddy I guess the main question is, is it going to die?
I would think that's extremely unlikely, at least not from those roots being exposed. There should be lots more throughout the pot by now.

Hey, 12-
I use 3 AC Infinity Multifan S3's 120mm 3-speed USB computer fans (Model A1-MPF-120A) in the box, and they work great, plus, they last for 80,000 hours, so ya only gotta buy em once (apx. $14 each. on a-zon)
The 3 speed feature is great for dialing in the interior box temp.

75% of the time, I just run 1 exhaust on low speed, and it keeps it just right in there- when It gets hot (which it does randomly here) I turn on the other 2 fans (2nd intake, 1 exhaust), and adjust the temp by adjusting the fan speeds.
I've also got a damper on the exhaust, so when it gets real cold, I can slow down the air exchange even more to utilize the heat from the light to warm up the box.
The fans are also whisper quiet, if noise is an issue.

Normally, when someone who lives in the U.S. says to buy something on a-zon because they're only $14 or what have you and then when I look on a-zon Canada, it's like $100.

However, I'm happy to report that the markup is not as great for these fans, TC. They're only $17.99 each. Not too bad.

Normally, when someone who lives in the U.S. says to buy something on a-zon because they're only $14 or what have you and then when I look on a-zon Canada, it's like $100.

However, I'm happy to report that the markup is not as great for these fans, TC. They're only $17.99 each. Not too bad.
Thanks Hash ya it’s insane even the mark up on the mars in-line fan combo is almost $100 can’t afford to drop another $300 I’m either going to get the usb fans or make my own still deciding

Back
Top Bottom