Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Hey TC, I have never used CO2. I looked into it and for a small grower didn’t see the cost being worth it. Unless we are in a sealed room and controlling everything else environmentally it is not necessary in my opinion. Focus on the fundamentals my friend!
Thanks was looking at alternatives in case I can’t get a inline

Old PC 12 inch fans i assume smell is not and issue for you over there.
One in one out. or just the one out.
12v psu wire them up both to it (safely) 1amp should be more than enough.
Should tide you over if you have said things knocking around.
Just need some air exchange.
until you can grab a good one.

Old PC 12 inch fans i assume smell is not and issue for you over there.
One in one out. or just the one out.
12v psu wire them up both to it (safely) 1amp should be more than enough.
Should tide you over if you have said things knocking around.
Just need some air exchange.
until you can grab a good one.
Now that I have a lot of but they are 120s my original plan was to set it up like a radiator setup for a pc without the radiator so casing them in some 2x4 but that may be to heavy should they be pulling air in from the vent hole?

Most people will make do with pulling out.
Get that smell and hummid air out.
Pushing in some cool air/ fresh air can help with temps.
Some will just leave a vent open and that will sort that issue.
Depends i guess on the room the tents in or if it needs cool air.
Might be cold were your at its hot for me so i need intake.
To cool things down. ;)

Right for I have the vents in the roof open and a side vent that I haven’t dealt with yet and I think the original holes for the in-line are open and a stand up fan bowing air in so pulling out would probably be best.

It is a little warm in the basement but it isn’t bad, one of my favourite things down there is that it’s not to hot during the summer months

I just have to worry about occasional flooding but I can’t even check that now two mattresses and a love seat blocking the path.

Got told I couldn’t throw anything out lol so I just moved it all to the side and on top of the other bed that’s down there. Can’t wait to move I hate all the clutter. Enough complaining out of me though I’ll take a look at my inventory of computer fans/parts and see what I can come up with.

I also have a fan controller from my water cooling days 8 plug ins for fans but I think it’s molex/6 pin power so might now work for this

Now that I have a lot of but they are 120s
Hey, 12-
I use 3 AC Infinity Multifan S3's 120mm 3-speed USB computer fans (Model A1-MPF-120A) in the box, and they work great, plus, they last for 80,000 hours, so ya only gotta buy em once (apx. $14 each. on a-zon)
The 3 speed feature is great for dialing in the interior box temp.

75% of the time, I just run 1 exhaust on low speed, and it keeps it just right in there- when It gets hot (which it does randomly here) I turn on the other 2 fans (2nd intake, 1 exhaust), and adjust the temp by adjusting the fan speeds.
I've also got a damper on the exhaust, so when it gets real cold, I can slow down the air exchange even more to utilize the heat from the light to warm up the box.
The fans are also whisper quiet, if noise is an issue.

Hey, 12-
I use 3 AC Infinity Multifan S3's 120mm 3-speed USB computer fans (Model A1-MPF-120A) in the box, and they work great, plus, they last for 80,000 hours, so ya only gotta buy em once (apx. $14 each. on a-zon)
The 3 speed feature is great for dialing in the interior box temp.

75% of the time, I just run 1 exhaust on low speed, and it keeps it just right in there- when It gets hot (which it does randomly here) I turn on the other 2 fans (2nd intake, 1 exhaust), and adjust the temp by adjusting the fan speeds.
I've also got a damper on the exhaust, so when it gets real cold, I can slow down the air exchange even more to utilize the heat from the light to warm up the box.
The fans are also whisper quiet, if noise is an issue.
Thanks Carcass I’ll look into them usb would be better then trying to solder etc and it has speed control might still go with the other option money is getting tight with these gas prices

Some more flower shots of stretch, tomorrow I’ll try to do a better update if Dante gives me five minutes to do it lol tried to change the exposure on the camera figured iPhone would do that for you guess not
9B6BBD60-CB6B-4806-BDF1-7198CFF9E7F3.jpeg
FB2AADDE-5B57-42E8-B4FF-269732BF4F51.jpeg
A294BDE1-921D-46C0-8140-B29899B7152D.jpeg
FBF4E6CB-B23F-45DB-A6AD-B47CCECD43BA.jpeg
D3E75602-82DA-4488-BD9D-466C3B782355.jpeg
1D556661-E83A-4E0C-B951-305381A385BC.jpeg

That's one way to get rid of the gray... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Another question I meant to ask to the coco growers the website for the nutes I got today says since it’s designed for coco I don’t need to use Calmag since it’s already in there how much would you trust that? Hoping to see some calcium defs rectified after I ran out of it two weeks ago
Good evening TC , I used to do that when I did construction.
Was cooler and respectable.
Now it's 2 feet long. :rofl:
Looks good my friend.
I would like to see labels to confirm, but you have a minor issue. :Namaste:
I'd ask first what is your ph.
Calmag in your water first helps with uptake of nutrients.
I always use it religiously.
Even on tiny clones.
As soon as they have roots I use it.
What exactly are you feeding her?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

When I fed her this morning the ph was 5.7 and this is the first time giving the auto this nut but I did 4ml of both A and B up until yesterday I was completely out of Calmag thought about putting it in this morning feed but saw this on manufactures website

We made a breakthrough discovery for coco coir growers.

As it turns out, that missing piece to your grow puzzle is extra IRON.

That’s right. Adding iron to your coco coir grow is JUST as important as adding extra calcium and magnesium.

And we included OPTIMAL ratios of chelated iron… in multiple forms… to ensure your plants enjoy the ideal conditions to rev up and maintain peak performance.

And now, when you feed your plants pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco line, they’ll…

Finally Soak Up the Sophisticated Nutrition High-End Growers Like You Deserve

That to me says Calmag is in the formula just didn’t want to over do it

7F3D2B5B-C72B-44DD-A97B-CB1BF48AC85A.jpeg

5A0BA87D-613A-49B3-B576-9CDC3154FB1B.jpeg

86821447-FB5D-43C5-93CD-7D170E60E8F8.jpeg

When I fed her this morning the ph was 5.7 and this is the first time giving the auto this nut but I did 4ml of both A and B up until yesterday I was completely out of Calmag thought about putting it in this morning feed but saw this on manufactures website

We made a breakthrough discovery for coco coir growers.

As it turns out, that missing piece to your grow puzzle is extra IRON.

That’s right. Adding iron to your coco coir grow is JUST as important as adding extra calcium and magnesium.

And we included OPTIMAL ratios of chelated iron… in multiple forms… to ensure your plants enjoy the ideal conditions to rev up and maintain peak performance.

And now, when you feed your plants pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco line, they’ll…

Finally Soak Up the Sophisticated Nutrition High-End Growers Like You Deserve

That to me says Calmag is in the formula just didn’t want to over do it

7F3D2B5B-C72B-44DD-A97B-CB1BF48AC85A.jpeg

5A0BA87D-613A-49B3-B576-9CDC3154FB1B.jpeg

86821447-FB5D-43C5-93CD-7D170E60E8F8.jpeg
No where does it say calmag is in the bottle.
What it says is " iron is as important as calmag in coco "
We add chelated iron bla....
No where does it say not to use cal mag.
Something isn't right.
It should look more like this.

20210207_195925.jpg

Your leaves are thick and bumpy like old age in a person's skin. :Namaste:
Ph or calmag?
You keep her wet all the time with nutrients right? @TwelveCoffee

Bill

Fek I goofed up okay tomorrow she gets Calmag, do you think that’s 90% of the issue aside from using organic bloom nutes until I was able to afford the proper stuff?
We're you feeding at 5.8 ph?
With calmag in first?
Every day, full strength to run off?

Bill

We're you feeding at 5.8 ph?
With calmag in first?
Every day, full strength to run off?

Bill
Ya between 5.5-6.0 the saucer filled with water, that's run off right? I still haven't managed to get a ppm meter yet figured restocking first was the better option

Ya between 5.5-6.0 the saucer filled with water, that's run off right? I still haven't managed to get a ppm meter yet figured restocking first was the better option
Was your coco washed and buffered?

Bill

Back
Top Bottom