Coffee Tries To Grow Again

And Amazon's refunding them, so hey- free nutes!

Ordered some bloom nutes with the refund hopefully it doesn’t go bad with the Gaia green bloom I have in it probably should have ordered another medical syringe as well but I’ll figure it out here’s a flower picture not sure I’d call it a bud quite yet

867E70B1-1FB3-4AE4-91F6-CA11C6DF968B.jpeg

Ordered some bloom nutes with the refund hopefully it doesn’t go bad with the Gaia green bloom I have in it probably should have ordered another medical syringe as well but I’ll figure it out here’s a flower picture not sure I’d call it a bud quite yet

867E70B1-1FB3-4AE4-91F6-CA11C6DF968B.jpeg

Still snowing in Ontario TC, cause it’s looking frosty right there.

Trichome game is on!
:surf:

Jeez just looked into buying or renting a bottle of C02 they want a credit check! Tell me the price before I commit
@InTheShed i thought I didn’t damage it but there was a small tare I taped it up
A4BCCAAE-B794-4C82-A4A0-88A161FF5C59.jpeg

Probably would have been fine but just to make sure

When the branch properly heals you will see how big its going to get. Super power. It should be bigger than its counter part that wasnt broken.

:passitleft:

They're not male flowers, if that's what you're thinking...
Looks pretty normal to me, nothing to worry about :thumb:

Guys what are these cause there’s a lot I’m scared…
A1D80660-5F5D-4384-AF19-483D25213194.jpeg
I'd check the undersides of those leaves with a scope. I hope those white spots are trics, but they look like they could be mite damage.

I don’t have a scope sadly only way I could tell is if I remove the leaf I shall add one to the list thanks Budman

They're not male flowers, if that's what you're thinking...
Looks pretty normal to me, nothing to worry about :thumb:
Thank god I was freaking thought I somehow hermed her then I saw more and I’m like nuuuuu!

Jeez just looked into buying or renting a bottle of C02 they want a credit check! Tell me the price before I commit
Hey TC, I have never used CO2. I looked into it and for a small grower didn’t see the cost being worth it. Unless we are in a sealed room and controlling everything else environmentally it is not necessary in my opinion. Focus on the fundamentals my friend!

Back
Top Bottom