Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Flower shot of Stretch
3DB2288B-0781-46CB-9A81-30384AC8BA76.jpeg

I like the Colours :)

Rain can cause mould problems, but it's not certain to happen, and is mostly caused by high humidity preventing the buds from drying off after it stops.
Ah ok that makes sense other question is can I do it in tent without the inline yet? Still can’t afford to get one but I’m saving for it I also seem to be missing a patch in the tent for one of the side vents can I wrap some cardboard in electrical tape and use that to block incoming light and finally there’s also a lot of pin holes in the door. I just want to make sure i won’t screw up the flowering process

Edit spelling

But if they are budding and raining wouldn’t it screw them up?

Yeah, Technically. Maybe dont put them out when it rains. If you decide to put them out; things to consider... Good sun no rain, be mindfull of the photoperiod (you really have to watch not to mess that up), and have a strong back because its labor intensive to put them out and in.

Yeah, Technically. Maybe dont put them out when it rains. If you decide to put them out; things to consider... Good sun no rain, be mindfull of the photoperiod (you really have to watch not to mess that up), and have a strong back because its labor intensive to put them out and in.
Ah maybe best to find them a forever home then my back is messed between sciatica and doing stupid heavy lifting at work was going to use a refrigerator truck for it

Heat can be a real problem in tents without exhaust fans. Some lights just run hotter than others, especially the driver.
Good airflow also prevents a buildup of humidity, which leads to mould.
You can still use it, but there may be issues. When I started with a tent I had to leave it open at the top to let heat and humidity escape during lights on, and transpiration raised the humidity while it was closed especially after watering.
High humidity also prevents your pots from drying properly.
Your tent is bigger than mine though, so some of those issues may be a little less severe.
As for the pinholes, my tent has a few, especially along the seams in the corners. They didn't cause me any problems but it's best to block them.
Electrical tape might be the best option, although it can have trouble sticking to the fabric of the outside long term.
What does the vent look like?

Heat can be a real problem in tents without exhaust fans. Some lights just run hotter than others, especially the driver.
Good airflow also prevents a buildup of humidity, which leads to mould.
You can still use it, but there may be issues. When I started with a tent I had to leave it open at the top to let heat and humidity escape during lights on, and transpiration raised the humidity while it was closed especially after watering.
High humidity also prevents your pots from drying properly.
Your tent is bigger than mine though, so some of those issues may be a little less severe.
As for the pinholes, my tent has a few, especially along the seams in the corners. They didn't cause me any problems but it's best to block them.
Electrical tape might be the best option, although it can have trouble sticking to the fabric of the outside long term.
What does the vent look like?
I think I got a roof vent open, this the vent I’m talking about could be a viewing area maybe?
94F745DA-4C1C-4982-9EA4-9B0B16DDD2B6.jpeg

I placed a couple bids on eBay for a fan

Back
Top Bottom