Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Still not liking it. You want a rainbow arch to the top of the plant. Try this:
AE5B1E0E-AB84-48C4-A729-5F483595496A.jpeg
Thanks shed I’ll fix it when I get back going to grab that tent!

So I got the tent but haven't set it up yet that will be tomorrows battle :) and @InTheShed I think I fixed it will show pics tomorrow just super tired. What I did want to share was a couple pictures I took with the DSLR mind you I still need to work on the settings such as ISO
IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

Thats a couple of bud sights on Stretch the Auto flower :)

Ok so that was a cluster fek but we did it yes we I had to call for back up because my dyslexic ass is well dyslexic. Sadly Dante man handled a death Bubba in the struggle please don’t spank me for the toddler it’s purely for science and learning purposes that he was there lmao
166CFE02-E8F3-4236-B46F-85067C1CB633.jpeg
0284249C-DE5A-476C-854F-D278833C2644.jpeg
Awesome love the tent 12coffee can't wait to see what you can do with it.... And I love the fact the little one was helping .... I have a three year old she helps water all the plants in the house....she doesn't know what they are just that they are plants and need love to.

Have you checked under the leaves for visible critters? I'm unfamiliar with pest in grows....but I read a lot here and that's the first place to check.

Awesome love the tent 12coffee can't wait to see what you can do with it.... And I love the fact the little one was helping .... I have a three year old she helps water all the plants in the house....she doesn't know what they are just that they are plants and need love to.

Have you checked under the leaves for visible critters? I'm unfamiliar with pest in grows....but I read a lot here and that's the first place to check.
I checked and didn’t see anything and that’s awesome man I do truly believe these plants aren’t drugs but medicine. Mine is semi interested in it but now he just wants to dig them all up as well can’t win lmao.

I'm not good at identifying pest damage, but it could be. Do you have a loupe or microscope? Some mites are almost too small to see.
I have the light that has a microscope in it don’t know how well it works though I was thinking it could also be inch worms but I can’t find BT spray on the zon that’s not concerated all that comes up is Safers End All going to try Canadian tire next

I checked and didn’t see anything and that’s awesome man I do truly believe these plants aren’t drugs but medicine. Mine is semi interested in it but now he just wants to dig them all up as well can’t win lmao.

I have the light that has a microscope in it don’t know how well it works though I was thinking it could also be inch worms but I can’t find BT spray on the zon that’s not concerated all that comes up is Safers End All going to try Canadian tire next
I got the Safers brand BTK at Canadian Tire, it only comes as a concentrate, but it's a strain of bacteria that is only deadly to caterpillars, and they have to eat it. You spray it on the leaves, they eat a bit, and then they stop eating and die.
Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki. I don't know if there are any major health risks associated with it, but you're right, better if he doesn't get into it.

I got the Safers brand BTK at Canadian Tire, it only comes as a concentrate, but it's a strain of bacteria that is only deadly to caterpillars, and they have to eat it. You spray it on the leaves, they eat a bit, and then they stop eating and die.
Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki. I don't know if there are any major health risks associated with it, but you're right, better if he doesn't get into it.
Going to pick it up Thursday or Friday thanks Mel thank you

So how much do I need a inline? I got a floor fan blowing air at them now but should I look at getting a inline?
By inline you mean an exhaust fan? Yes, get one of those. Bringing fresh air in the tent is good for the plants as well as removing humidity from the leaves transpiring and the water evaporating from the soil.
@InTheShed hey Shed was wondering if this is normal? Seems like she’s having problems, should I be adding more water? I’ve been watering until run off and it wasn’t like this, this morning. Also should I remove the dead stuff?
Plants will often shed their lowest leaves, so you can either let it yellow or take it off now. Though if it's touching the dirt definitely take it off now.

By inline you mean an exhaust fan? Yes, get one of those. Bringing fresh air in the tent is good for the plants as well as removing humidity from the leaves transpiring and the water evaporating from the soil.

Plants will often shed their lowest leaves, so you can either let it yellow or take it off now. Though if it's touching the dirt definitely take it off now.
Thanks shed I was worried that the stem I tried to repair and looked like it was dying was infecting the rest of the plant causing the lowers to die off but makes sense

Back
Top Bottom