Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Just ordered some seeds from a non-sponsored bank they are slutty runts auto for when Stretch finishes.

Auto – Feminized – Aeque Genetics

Wedding Glue (420 Fast Buds) X Forbidden Runtz (420 Fast Buds)

Indoor Harvest: 55 -65 days

Size / Height: Medium

thc 24.5%

cbd >2%

smell earthy fruits ,sweet

Just ordered some seeds from a non-sponsored bank they are slutty runts auto for when Stretch finishes.

Auto – Feminized – Aeque Genetics

Wedding Glue (420 Fast Buds) X Forbidden Runtz (420 Fast Buds)

Indoor Harvest: 55 -65 days

Size / Height: Medium

thc 24.5%

cbd >2%

smell earthy fruits ,sweet
C.K?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Looks like I’m going to be a dad again yay lol
Congratulations woohoo.:woohoo:
Good for you my friend.
Give Julia a big hug for me. :green_heart:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

Looks like Stretch is going to into a growth spurt finally!

AB093EE1-9154-4746-804C-2A04985461C4.jpeg

Congrats on the new addition to the fam....creating a lineage of growers ;) :laugh: plant looks happy man ...glad things are going well.
Haha thank you kindly sir should we let the misses in on the plan or wait until they enjoy it ;) so she can’t say no

Haha thank you kindly sir should we let the misses in on the plan or wait until they enjoy it ;) so she can’t say no
Wait til they enjoy it....one day you all will be in the garden and she'll be like....."heeeeeyyyy...wait a minute when did we raise a baby farmer?" Lol.

Wait til they enjoy it....one day you all will be in the garden and she'll be like....."heeeeeyyyy...wait a minute when did we raise a baby farmer?" Lol.
Or the oldest comes home from school after telling the teacher we grow weed >.> he’s going to be in semi private school to this will be fun lol other reason I’m trying to keep it as legal as possible

Or the oldest comes home from school after telling the teacher we grow weed >.> he’s going to be in semi private school to this will be fun lol other reason I’m trying to keep it as legal as possible
Get a Japanese maple they have similar leaf structure.... And tell them you breed dwarf maples haha but yes I agree with the legalities...family first. Have a great weekend growmie.

Get a Japanese maple they have similar leaf structure.... And tell them you breed dwarf maples haha but yes I agree with the legalities...family first. Have a great weekend growmie.
Thanks man and to you as well! I’ll take a look into it she just bought a spruce tree do they get big?
Slightly different colours though...
IMG_2022-05-21-12-05-09-388.jpg
Still looks freaking cool man! Stupid question do they produce the syrup?

Thanks man and to you as well! I’ll take a look into it she just bought a spruce tree do they get big?

Still looks freaking cool man! Stupid question do they produce the syrup?
This kind can get 6 metres tall or so, but no, it doesn't produce syrup.

Back
Top Bottom