Coffee Tries To Grow Again

it's kinda indoor type approach till they get bigger. a friends cats won't go after it themselves, but they'll follow him to the grow space and wait for him to give them a treat. it drives his girlfriend nuts that they pay him so much attention cause they're her cats lol :p
Haha that works maybe I should troll my fiancée in a similar way muhahaha naw man I don’t want to sleep on the broken couch

Haha that works maybe I should troll my fiancée in a similar way muhahaha naw man I don’t want to sleep on the broken couch

with the cats on top of you no doubt

Or a toddler I don’t know what’s worse claws or 40 lbs jumping on your diaphragm lmao kids a twig but he has some strength

just wait til he starts climbing all over everything .. :p

make sure you try to enjoy this time as much as possible. they grow slower than the plants but roll through the stages faster than you'll know :)

just wait til he starts climbing all over everything .. :p

make sure you try to enjoy this time as much as possible. they grow slower than the plants but roll through the stages faster than you'll know :)
Oh he has and I know next bit is going to be hard switching shifts won’t be home for dinner or to put him to bed Monday to Thursday but I’ll be looking after him all day every day until I’m off to work.

I gave him a bath yesterday and my lord the screech from the hair washing lol. He’s a awesome kid and really smart wants to build a model car when mom wakes up

I gave him a bath yesterday and my lord the screech from the hair washing lol. He’s a awesome kid and really smart wants to build a model car when mom wakes up

get him going on lego at some point. i guess it stirs some sort of early interest in stem fields. there's a weird co-relation between lego in childhood and uber-professionals later in life. they have to want to play with it though. it isn't a forced thing.

get him going on lego at some point. i guess it stirs some sort of early interest in stem fields. there's a weird co-relation between lego and in childhood and uber-professionals later in life. they have to want to play with it though. it isn't a forced thing.

Oh ya we already got him going on mega blocks and the wooden building blocks think it helped him learn to count. When it comes to full blown Lego I think it’s a activity I’m going to get my sister to help him with she was much more into it then I was when I was younger.

Now if he wants to learn to paint I got him with the air brush even though mom is the artist…I really wish she went into tattoos lol. Another thing I got him was some construction vehicles that you can interchange the parts with comes with bolts and screw drivers he loves it.

This kid is either going to be a mechanic when he grows up or a drag racer lol but we will see I’ll support him no matter what but I’ll only bail him out once if he ever gets arrested after that he gets to spend the night

This kid is either going to be a mechanic when he grows up or a drag racer lol but we will see I’ll support him no matter what

good plan. don't peg him. they all find their way.

i'm a bit of a gearhead myself.

full

always have to be growing and building. circle of debt. growing, building, family lol ... :)

but I’ll only bail him out once if he ever gets arrested after that he gets to spend the night

hell i didn't even get that .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

good plan. don't peg him. they all find their way.

i'm a bit of a gearhead myself.

full

always have to be growing and building. circle of debt. growing, building, family lol ... :)

hell i didn't even get that .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Haha I’m a welder by trade at my old job I did a little bit of everything however. I’ve never had the pleasure of getting arrested mainly due to the fact that I never got caught :) but kids will be kids lol

@Bill284

Hey Bill how is your Saturday treating you? I had a quick question when it comes time to harvest and since I don’t smoke to much. If I get a large yield is it safe to keep it in mason jars or should I start thinking of a way to freeze it?

I have a large pantry that I was going to fill with jars and humidity packs but my fiancée is telling me it might still get moldy do you have any insights on this?

Haha I’m a welder by trade at my old job I did a little bit of everything however.

nice work on the trailer. i invested in a lincoln mig a couple years back but don't get near the practice to be anywhere decent. i really like to weld though.

I’ve never had the pleasure of getting arrested mainly due to the fact that I never got caught but kids will be kids lol

i been millimeters away from years in jail a few times. i had a car searched hard pre-legal that was wired. if they would have brought a dog out i would have spent a while for sure.

some in the fam weren't as lucky. couple pinches for both growing and trafficking. i actually have a really good relationship with the law now, i have to work with them time to time.

is it safe to keep it in mason jars or should I start thinking of a way to freeze it?

I have a large pantry that I was going to fill with jars and humidity packs but my fiancée is telling me it might still get moldy do you have any insights on this?

get it stable between 58 - 62% rh in the jars and seal it up. put in a cool dark place (pantry) and let it get better for up to 2 yrs. it will be usable past 2yrs for sure but will slowly start to lose potency.

i've got weed 2+ yrs i use all the time. especially cbd. my smoking weed is usually a yr old or so.

nice work on the trailer. i invested in a lincoln mig a couple years back but don't get near the practice to be anywhere decent. i really like to weld though.

i been millimeters away from years in jail a few times. i had a car searched hard pre-legal that was wired. if they would have brought a dog out i would have spent a while for sure.

some in the fam weren't as lucky. couple pinches for both growing and trafficking. i actually have a really good relationship with the law now, i have to work with them time to time.

get it stable between 58 - 62% rh in the jars and seal it up. put in a cool dark place (pantry) and let it get better for up to 2 yrs. it will be usable past 2yrs for sure but will slowly start to lose potency.

i've got weed 2+ yrs i use all the time. especially cbd. my smoking weed is usually a yr old or so.
Thank you and yeah welding is great can be really relaxing and the money is nice as well. Im still paying for my schooling as it wasn’t my end goal for my career wanted to go into millwright just needed something that paid more then min wage.

When I was younger I lit a plaza sign on fire among other things and was always surprised I never got caught. Ran with dealers etc calmed down a lot after I stopped smoking for a while.

Good to know about the storage I figured there had to be a easy way of doing it instead of buying another freezer or anything like that.

Thank you and yeah welding is great can be really relaxing and the money is nice as well.

good welding requires a little zen and patience. i understand the concepts. i suck at the application. :p

Im still paying for my schooling as it wasn’t my end goal for my career wanted to go into millwright just needed something that paid more then min wage.

millwright isn't always the best either. i worked in a scrap steel mill when i was young. some rastas there saved my ass. and my sanity. :cheesygrinsmiley:

millwrights at the plant had literally the highest attrition rate ( death, injury ), because of the type of work, and when they had to perform it. there was a lot of maintenance and shutdown, which is inherently dangerous.

When I was younger I lit a plaza sign on fire

now that's funny. maybe stupid but funny. there's a a whole movie segment hidden there somewhere.

among other things and was always surprised I never got caught. Ran with dealers etc calmed down a lot after I stopped smoking for a while.

you probably never got smart ass with the cops.

i made sure never to do that. i've been given grace a number of times simply for being respectful and polite. it's amazing how much they appreciate it.

at least most. when they're dismantling your car on the roadside it doesn't do much lol :bongrip:

Good to know about the storage I figured there had to be a easy way of doing it instead of buying another freezer or anything like that.

best way to store it long term is the same as wine or any fine booze. cigars too.
i bury a boveda pack in my jars once stable. a good long cure helps too.

good welding requires a little zen and patience. i understand the concepts. i suck at the application. :p

millwright isn't always the best either. i worked in a scrap steel mill when i was young. some rastas there saved my ass. and my sanity. :cheesygrinsmiley:

millwrights at the plant had literally the highest attrition rate ( death, injury ), because of the type of work, and when they had to perform it. there was a lot of maintenance and shutdown, which is inherently dangerous.

now that's funny. maybe stupid but funny. there's a a whole movie segment hidden there somewhere.

you probably never got smart ass with the cops.

i made sure never to do that. i've been given grace a number of times simply for being respectful and polite. it's amazing how much they appreciate it.

at least most. when they're dismantling your car on the roadside it doesn't do much lol :bongrip:

best way to store it long term is the same as wine or any fine booze. cigars too.
i bury a boveda pack in my jars once stable. a good long cure helps too.
Holy crap man that’s intense! There’s a place near by called National Steel Car they have had a lot of deaths welder wise but on the other hand I think it’s also due to the amount of addicts that work there.

Other options I’ve looked at are electrician and or doing some sort of mechanics on either cars or trucks but I still need to get a hold of my GED.

I’ve had a few run ins where I’m just trying to walk home and get pulled over mainly due to growing up in a sketchy neighbourhood. I think the worst was both my buddy and myself were walking to get a coffee and a unmarked car pulled us over in the middle of the day claiming we were on the roof of a pizza shop.

Obviously we argued it wasn’t us but they wouldn’t listen searched us etc. told them I had a knife told me there was weed on it when it was rust. I started getting lippy at that point telling him to take us to the station if that’s what he wanted to do.

In the end he ended up letting us go another time was I was walking home with a bunch of people who had stuff on them and the cops pulled me over and talked to me asking if they were selling me drugs. Being the insomniac that I am I probably did look high as a kite lmao either way my ex came to my recuse telling them we were just heading home.

I got lots of boveda packs from buying the government weed so that’ll be a start have to find the bigger ones though will probably take less room to put more bud in jars if that makes any sense

Welding is one of those things were I find music is king being able to shut everything out and just focus on the bead my old shop didn’t allow music and it was hell. Had to teach myself all over again to control my heart rate etc

Hey T.C. good morning. :ciao: so sorry I missed your discussion yesterday, had to go out.
But Bluter got you figured out for storage.
I've got a few stories to swap about the cops. " Bastards "
Never spent a night my self in the can but been harassed most of my youth by the cops.
Swat , RCMP, Opp and Metro all tested my wrist size for bracelets.
But luck , lawyers and a lot of bull shitting kept me safe.
I'm not a criminal, just moved a few keys back in day.;)
But I can't tell you how many times I've been told I match the description of someone they are looking for " bull shit "
I was six foot one 240 pounds with shoulder length curly blond hair.
Literally never see another person who looks like me. Never!
They just use that as an excuse to search you and strip your car.
A little pre planning saved the day more than once.
But.
Mason jars , bodeva packs , cool dark spot.:thumb:
Good problem to have. :rofl:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey T.C. good morning. :ciao: so sorry I missed your discussion yesterday, had to go out.
But Bluter got you figured out for storage.
I've got a few stories to swap about the cops. " Bastards "
Never spent a night my self in the can but been harassed most of my youth by the cops.
Swat , RCMP, Opp and Metro all tested my wrist size for bracelets.
But luck , lawyers and a lot of bull shitting kept me safe.
I'm not a criminal, just moved a few keys back in day.;)
But I can't tell you how many times I've been told I match the description of someone they are looking for " bull shit "
I was six foot one 240 pounds with shoulder length curly blond hair.
Literally never see another person who looks like me. Never!
They just use that as an excuse to search you and strip your car.
A little pre planning saved the day more than once.
But.
Mason jars , bodeva packs , cool dark spot.:thumb:
Good problem to have. :rofl:

Bill
Good morning Bill and it’s all good I got to cat sit it was fun lol ya and depending on the neighbourhood you’ll get stopped 5-6 times.

Good morning Bill and it’s all good I got to cat sit it was fun lol ya and depending on the neighbourhood you’ll get stopped 5-6 times.
Still don't trust them.
But I don't have issues anymore.
I'm a good boy. ;)
Stacey she's to that.:rolleyes:

Hope your having a good day Mucker. :thumb:

Bill

Still don't trust them.
But I don't have issues anymore.
I'm a good boy. ;)
Stacey she's to that.:rolleyes:

Hope your having a good day Mucker. :thumb:

Bill
Me neither but it is what it is and still a little bit of the nature of the business for a lot of people.

Julia is still trying to turn me into a good boy I just keep reminding her your only as old your youngest child muhahaha.

So far it’s going nice morning hopefully it doesn’t storm today like it’s saying it will

Back
Top Bottom