Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

A couple of things you can try VG for the fungus gnats.

Snippet
Mix one part 3% hydrogen peroxide with four parts water. Allow the top layer of your soil to dry, and then water your plants with this solution as you normally would. The soil will fizz for a few minutes after application; this is normal. The fungus gnat larvae will die on contact with the hydrogen peroxide.

OR

Cinnamon!
It helps control fungus gnats by destroying the fungus that the larvae feed on. Only true Ceylon cinnamon, or Cinnamomum verum, will work. Simply sprinkle enough cinnamon to form a visible layer across the top of your potting media, and repeat every few weeks, if needed.

end snippet

Thanks Mr. S, I just book marked this recipe.
Who knows, I made need it someday.

Sorry about the knats Ms V.
Seems like "tis the season" for everyone to get some kinda of bugs.
Just remember, take another slug of that RC and you got this ! :thumb:

Thanks Mr. S, I just book marked this recipe.
Who knows, I made need it someday.
Sure thing John.
If you use the hydrogen peroxide recipe you're only making enough to wet the top part of the soil. Don't use it as a feed where you add a 4 liters to the plant. A cup of the solution should suffice for most applications.

Sure thing John.
If you use the hydrogen peroxide recipe you're only making enough to wet the top part of the soil. Don't use it as a feed where you add a 4 liters to the plant. A cup of the solution should suffice for most applications.

Very cool, bookmarked this one too.
Hopefully I won't need it.

I think with the GZ it's all about getting to the end now. Not much more you can do as a grower at this point other than maintain a good mix of nutes for her. Stick with 4g MC and 4mL of CM per 4L til she finishes off as that's really the most you can give her.

Haze looks like she's going to be chunky.
How’s the progress? Baby shark looks like she’s swimming along nicely.
The "Shark" is still growing...ugh. I'm at the top of the tent with my lights. So much for having small plants. I'm afraid that I fail terribly in that regard. I should probably put the two sorties up on some bricks. I lack all motivation today....unless it involves chocolate.

I think with the GZ it's all about getting to the end now. Not much more you can do as a grower at this point other than maintain a good mix of nutes for her. Stick with 4g MC and 4mL of CM per 4L til she finishes off as that's really the most you can give her.
I'm just going to color her leaves in with a green marker...no one will know. She'll be good.:thumb:

I'm just going to color her leaves in with a green marker...no one will know. She'll be good.:thumb:
Just one thing to remember with the rest of the plants if you are giving them Sensi Cal. I'm not sure at what amount of MC you are giving them now, but if you see any signs of tip burn back off the MC. Sensi Cal recommends 2mL/L, but with 4% N that's way too much for your plants with the 9% N levels in MC.

Just one thing to remember with the rest of the plants if you are giving them Sensi Cal. I'm not sure at what amount of MC you are giving them now, but if you see any signs of tip burn back off the MC. Sensi Cal recommends 2mL/L, but with 4% N that's way too much for your plants with the 9% N levels in MC.
The Blue Shark is getting fed a bit lighter. She seems a bit on the sativa side and doesn't like the feed as strong. The Haze was being fed the same as the GZ. I plan to keep her on that schedule. She was getting some rusty leaves as well. They seemed to have slowed for now.

I don't want to do the daily.
GZ looks downright angry.

Instead I will express my emotion through Haiku.

Gorilla Zkittlez
why you rip my paper heart
use as confetti?

Yeah, I'm concerned with the other two now. More so the Haze. She was hiding a few really rusty leaves on me. They all have a touch of tip burn now as well.

Hope you're enjoying the start of the weekend :)
For the rest of you it's Monday. Hey, you're trying to trick me. Well, that would probably be pretty easy to be honest
I usually know when it's Monday because it's the beginning of the school week. I get fuzzy around afternoon tea on Tuesday. By Friday I'm lost.

Back
Top Bottom